Print Page | Close Window

Men are like...

Printed From: BodyMod.org
Category: General Chit-Chat
Forum Name: General Talk About Anything
Forum Discription: Talk about anything your little modded heart desires!
URL: http://www.bodymod.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8181
Printed Date: May/25/2022 at 5:47pm

Topic: Men are like...
Posted By: Hailfall
Subject: Men are like...
Date Posted: February/25/2008 at 8:03pm
1. Men are like .. Laxatives ..... They irritate the crap out of you.
2. Men are like.Bananas
The older they get, the less firm they are.
3. Men are like Weather
Nothing can be done to change them.
4. Men are like .... Blenders
You need One, but you're not quite sure why.
5. Men are like .... Chocolate Bars
Sweet, smooth, & they usually head right for your hips.
6. Men are like ...Commercials
  ........ You can't believe a word they say.
7. Men are like Department Stores
Their clothes are always 1/2 off!
8. Men are like ......Government Bonds
 .... They take soooooooo long to mature.
9. Men are like ..... Mascara
They usually run at the first sign of emotion.
10. Men are like Popcorn
.. They satisfy you, but only for a little while.
11. Men are like Snowstorms
You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long it will last.
12. Men are like Lava Lamps
Fun to look at, but not very bright.
13. Men are like Parking Spots
All the good ones are taken, the rest are handicapped.

Don't you think so?

-------------
They say about me: Sweet as a kitten, mean as a cat..

Replies:
Posted By: zombiemaster
Date Posted: February/25/2008 at 8:09pm
oh, some of those are so wrong...bananas and snowstorms lol

-------------
I want something good to die for to make it beautiful to live.

Posted By: Euphoric
Date Posted: February/25/2008 at 8:19pm
Love it!

Mine:

Men are like a deck of cards:

A heart to love him
A diamond to marry him
A club to smash his fucking head in
And a spade to bury him

Posted By: Kingshortpants
That didn't seem to nice to my gender but I'm to lazy to protest it. Blenders make me want milkshakes.

-------------
Making dinosaur love sounds since 1843.

Posted By: Rouslan

Well... of course. Everybody knows that Einstein, Napoleon, Da Vinci, Freud, Vivaldi, Wegener, Goethe, Darwin, Marx, Engels, Fermi, Newton, Haendel, Watt, Gandhi, Michelangelo, Galileo, Kant, Lao Tseu, Schoppenhauer, Hugo, Cesar, Confucius, Mozart, Nietzsche, Buddha, Kierkegaard, Beethoven, Liszt, Aristote, Van Gogh, Bach, Jesus, Plato ... just to name a few, are like lava lamps. Fun to look at, but not very bright.

As opposed to most feminists, who, as anybody knows, have invented everything.

Date Posted: February/25/2008 at 8:20pm
lol thanks Rouslan.. that made me laugh xD

-------------

Date Posted: February/25/2008 at 8:20pm
lmfao... thats great. i love hearing you type rouslan

-------------

Posted By: polypeptide
Date Posted: February/25/2008 at 8:22pm
I lol'd x3

-------------
Smile, you're beautiful!

Posted By: Kingshortpants
Date Posted: February/25/2008 at 8:27pm
Rouslan saves the day again! He should be a super hero.

-------------
Making dinosaur love sounds since 1843.

Date Posted: February/25/2008 at 8:29pm
A opposed to the the fact women weren't allowed to be schooled or taught or have anything to do with science/math at that time.
Or the fact by the King James Bible women were proclaimed inferior
Or the fact that Einstines Wife has a lot to do in his work.

;)

Posted By: Veilside
Date Posted: February/25/2008 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by Euphoric

A opposed to the the fact women weren't allowed to be schooled or taught or have anything to do with science/math at that time.Or the fact by the King James Bible women were proclaimed inferiorOr the fact that Einstines Wife has a lot to do in his work.;)

Schooling has very little to do with the artists that were mentioned

-------------
"so its personal attacks now veilside?? well if thats the way its gonna be i think your a candyass little bitch twat raver with a closed minded point of view."

Date Posted: February/25/2008 at 8:33pm
True. You got me there.

Date Posted: February/25/2008 at 8:38pm
Dear Hailfall, please take into consideration the mere fact that our brains are supposed to be equal according to feminists and according to what today is considered politically correct.

Nevertheless, at chess, our "equal" brains put today's best female at 20th world rank, 2nd best female at 120th world rank, and third at 350th world rank.

So of course, if you consider athletism, there's a difference between male performance and female performance and nobody denies the fact that men are physically superior to women. But quite strangely, despite of the fact that the same difference can be seen at chess, or go, or checkers, or bridge, or poker, or anything linked with the brain, nobody applies the same idea to explain that performance gap between men and women. Why?

My point here isn't to talk about male superiority. There isn't any form of superiority since we both need each other to exist. What I just mean is that a woman believing that "men are like lava lamps", sincerely thinking that her head is able to perform as well as a man's one when it comes to solve a concrete problem or when you have to face a new situation, is like a man thinking that he can grow up a child as well as a woman : total nonsense.

We are the product of evolution. Men have spent the last few millions years (if not billions) hunting, bringing food to feed up the tribe. Our male ancestors had permanently to solve problems, take decisions about where the tribe should go to survive and find more food, find ideas to kill animals, eat everyday. Hunting is something that you need to practise to see how much creativity, imagination and patience it requires. On the other hand, women had to grow up kids, organize social life and share the food. Our social roles were clear, and our genes are still based on that million year reality. Denying it is simply stupid.

We are different. And thinking, like any feminist, that men aren't bright is just denying the most elementary reality. Any new idea or concept brought to mankind was male.

Date Posted: February/25/2008 at 8:44pm
Thank you for your.. interesting view upon what was supposed to be a funny thread.

I am sorry if i have offended you in any way shape or form.

XD

-------------

Date Posted: February/25/2008 at 8:46pm
"Or the fact that Einstines Wife has a lot to do in his work."
Relativity (special and general theory) was imagined during Einstein young years, when he hadn't any relationship of any sort. As soon as he got engaged his creativity went down.

To believe that a woman could create this is simply nonsensical, feminist, unrealistic and almost as stupid as those trendy hollywood movies in which women ground men in a few secs.

By the way, we're living in a world where women go to school as much as men. They major in sciences as much as men. And despite of this brand new equality, as long as it comes to Fields medal or Nobel in physics, women are non-existing.

Date Posted: February/25/2008 at 8:47pm
I don't think men are superior/inferior to any, and I agree with you Rouslan that we played different roles..

but you see our roles have taken to new heights in this century.
I grew up in a Hispanic culture where women were VERY inferior..I got kicked off the soccer team in 4th grade JUST because I was a female..
even though I was probably better then most of the boys.

So if we have evolved into this new technology..why is it that females are still not participating? Why is it that more men are in business than women?

Its not all mens fault..a lot of it has to do with women themselves and not stepping up.

As being a lab scientist in biotechnology, I am one of three girls out of 169 people. I get looked down because somehow by being a woman I cant make a agar plate or do a solution.

We've changes since then.
And females need to step up to the damn plate.

Date Posted: February/25/2008 at 8:57pm
"So if we have evolved into this new technology..why is it that females are still not participating? http://www.bodymod.org/wiki~x~why.htm - why is it that more men are in business than women?"

If nowadays women can study as much as men, and if you'll find an equal ratio men/women majoring in sciences, and if the Fields Medal has been awarded to 48 men and 0 women, that's probably because no woman was ever able to reach a strong enough level in maths to be awarded the fields medal.

Date Posted: February/25/2008 at 9:00pm
I am not going to say anything to that, I am letting this go.
This is way to personal for me.

Try to maintain a happy positive board.

Date Posted: February/25/2008 at 9:01pm
Yeah and this thread was only meant as a joke anyway..

-------------

Posted By: Marked4Life
Date Posted: February/25/2008 at 10:48pm
Wait...I'm new here.

I thought Rouslan was a superhero <bubble burst> Eye-Popping

Posted By: Ypsilon-Al?
Date Posted: February/25/2008 at 10:58pm
No.. The first one is women!

Posted By: Cubistar
Date Posted: February/25/2008 at 11:12pm
Okay, sorry to be blunt, but.
Way to go, Rouslan, way to ruin a perfectly funny thread and pointlessly upset people.

*hugs Euphoric and grumphs*

I mean honestly, was that even necessary?

It was obvious that was a joke. You didn't need to turn it into some huge philosophical pro-machismo statement.
At least Euphoric was good enough to admit that men played their part.
And not once did you mention any good women do except make babies.

I'm sorry, I really couldn't keep my mouth shut this time, forgive me.
I'm done.

Posted By: PirateNwmn
Date Posted: February/25/2008 at 11:21pm
Originally posted by Rouslan

is like a man thinking that he can grow up a child as well as a woman : total nonsense.

Just as a note, and not meaning anything by it, I think I would be absolutely horrendous at raising a child. Excellent thing I don't want one, I guess.

-------------

Date Posted: February/25/2008 at 11:43pm
:gets hug by cubi and smiles:

Posted By: Millerman752
Date Posted: February/25/2008 at 11:51pm
Rouslan, Good Stuff Keep it comeing bro ur a savior

-------------
Long Live Lucky Charms...and Snickers Bars

Date Posted: February/25/2008 at 11:52pm
:buries face in cubi's chest:

I am never leaving!

:D

Posted By: kramer8
Date Posted: February/26/2008 at 1:45am
hey, this would be a great time for a woman joke:  what do you do when the dishwasher breaks?  smack the bitch!   ok i'm gonna go hide now

-------------
Everything about Cirque du Soleil is wet and french and gay and on fire, all at the same time.

Date Posted: February/26/2008 at 2:08am
lol smack a bitch...

-------------

Posted By: metalbabe
Date Posted: February/26/2008 at 2:10am

then again, all these super-brainy fellas wouldn't have been born if it weren't for their mums

and regards to art - sorry but you're at fault in there. women weren't allowed to study the human anatomy if not on other women, thus it limited them - i'm trying to remember the name of an artist...... i forgot her name damnit....... lemme try googling it. she was the one to paint the beheading of st john.
*2nd edit - sorry i remembered that incorrectly it was Judith beheading Holofernes
*end of 2nd edit*
 they gave her hell over and over again - because she was raped - [a simple example was how they basically tortured her using this device which ends up breaking all of your fingers - how sweet of them huh? i wonder why they chose that [maybe cos she was a painter? d'oh]

damnit i really can't remember. if i do i'll edit this post.

*edit* woohoo i found her! -

Artemisia Gentileschi

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artemisia_Gentileschi - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artemisia_Gentileschi

*end edit*

how about the bronte sisters? amazing talent. BUT they had to be published under male pen-names to being with otherwise no one would publish them.

and marie curie? another genius. she DID get a nobel prize in physics AND chemistry.

-------------

Perplexing people since 1986

Date Posted: February/26/2008 at 2:46am
Marie Curie received the Nobel in physics with her husband (and with Becquerel). Of course you may tell that she also received the nobel in chemistry and that she received it alone since the second nobel was awarded to her in 1911 while her husband died in 1906, but this nobel was about discovering polonium and radium, which were discovered in 1898.

As a hint about their contribution to their discoveries, Marie Curie was born in 1867, made bright studies and discovered nothing until she met her husband in 1895. She also discovered strictly nothing after Pierre Curie died in 1906. The same thing really can't be said about Pierre Curie, who, despite of the fact that he couldn't afford decent studies, started to make major discoveries at 20 years old with his brother on piezzoelectricity. That should allow you to evaluate quite precisely the respective importance of Pierre and Marie Curie in their discoveries and Nobel prizes.

Of course, you can name George Sand, Colette, Bronte sisters, Madame de Sevigne, and a few other ones. But those ones will be 1% of the human discoveries and major artistic achievements.

It hasn't changed today. Today, anybody can play music, form a band and so on. Well please Rosalind try to name me a female band who has created a style, a trend... some band like the Beatles, Police, Rammstein, Prodigy, Pink Floyd, Deep Purple, the Rolling Stones, the Who, the Sex Pistols, Nirvana - just to name a few that did bring some new musical tendancy.

As opposed to this, I can name you dozens of women making music for elevators.

Date Posted: February/26/2008 at 2:57am
heart, joan jet, pat benatard, janis joplin, tina turner, eritha franklin

edit: garbage

-------------

Date Posted: February/26/2008 at 3:04am
I'm sorry ZombieMaster but amongst the women you name, how many composed their own music?

I thought it was clear that "creating a new musical tendancy" was about composing music, and nothing else.

Posted By: Laura0Face
Date Posted: February/26/2008 at 3:38am
*Posting in one post at end!

Argh so much to comment on!

-------------
Lisa - oh! true story. I saw a duck get raped by another duck today.

Posted By: Jeeennnnniiiii
Date Posted: February/26/2008 at 4:48am
rouslan stop it! it's not funny anymore!

ha, i prefer the ones about women

http://www.quotegarden.com/women.html - http://www.quotegarden.com/women.html

-------------
well i might have somethin' to say about that, space man!

Posted By: CheeseStix
Date Posted: February/26/2008 at 6:03am
Bah, there is no "inferior" only "different".
Men and women excel at different things. For example, MOST men think more logically than women, lift more weight, etc. But MOST women can calm a crying child, cook things I didn't even know were edible, and organize a social event with 2 hours notice.
Not to say there aren't exceptions, but evolution has made us what we are. This debate is like debating which is better, a seal or a penguin.. there is no BETTER, just DIFFERENT.
We might as well be two different species, except that we need each other to survive. Everything about one gender, weaknesses, and strengths, compliments the weaknesses and strengths of the other.

Date Posted: February/26/2008 at 6:08am
Well Cheesestix, the debate isn't about comparing the relative merits of a turtle and a cheetah. The debate is just about the turtle claiming to be faster than the cheetah.

Date Posted: February/26/2008 at 6:10am
Understood, such is how it BEGAN, but now, it doesn't seem that way. Maybe it's just me though

Date Posted: February/26/2008 at 6:27am
You're certainly right. But as long as I see answers like "einstein did what he did thanx to his wife" or "Marie Curie got two Nobel prizes", I just feel it important to correct those ideas, or bring in some precisions.

As long as I read stuff like the one Laura posted above, I just feel in the mood to talk about Raffaelo, Paolo Veronese, Michelangelo, Da Vinci, Sansovino, Tintoretto, El Greco, Caravaggio, Tiziano, Botticelli, Bosch, Bruegel, Vasari, Paolo Ucello and Durer, just to name the first ones that come to my mind as real prominent painters of renaissance.

Date Posted: February/26/2008 at 6:31am
Rouslan.. Im confused.. What did you mean by "As long as I read stuff like the one Laura posted above"

Oh i get it!

Just let me finish what i wanted to write.... Then you can comment!

I haven't finished The argument yet! And i'm with you Rouslan so Patients My child

-------------

Date Posted: February/26/2008 at 6:46am
Originally posted by CheeseStix

cook things I didn't even know were edible

You'll find the majority of restaurant chefs are men

-------------
"so its personal attacks now veilside?? well if thats the way its gonna be i think your a candyass little bitch twat raver with a closed minded point of view."

Posted By: ch33z3x
Date Posted: February/26/2008 at 6:49am
I agree with CheezeStix. Differences make us who we are. Until we learn to accept them, we will forever quarrel over this issue. It seems only to lead to hate and bad blood, or so it seems. Only acceptance can change attitudes.

Date Posted: February/26/2008 at 8:23am
good msuic isn't about creating a trend, it's about getting your message across and doing it for what you love.

Vixen wasn't mentioned. they kick arse. all-girl band who truly rock :) and Siouxsie and the Banshees. She's a household name when you mention that genre of music! oh, and 1% or not, they still made quite a big impact.

Ever wondered how come not many women are renowned throughout history? ......could it be - maybe - because it was a Patriarchal society? And whenever a woman was mentioned she was purely seen as being a housepet and child-making-machine and nothing more?

Marie Curie did share the nobel prizes with her husband true, however she is the one that is mostly renowned nowadays.

A simple example of yet another important woman in the past was Florence Nightingale for example - she was merely a nightnurse but heck did she do good! to quote wikipedia:
Florence Nightingale, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Merit_%28Commonwealth%29 - OM , http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Red_Cross - RRC (in her own pronunciation http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:IPA - IPA : [ˈflɒɾəns ˈnaɪtɪŋgeɪl]; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_12 - 12 May http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1820 - 1820 – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_13 - 13 August http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1910 - 1910 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florence_nightingale#_note-obit - [1] ), who came to be known as "The Lady with the Lamp", was a pioneer of modern http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nurse - nursing , a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Writer - writer and a noted http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistician - statistician .

We could carry on forever with this - but like i said, Patriarchal societies repressed women and thus that's why there's a hell lot more of renowned men rather than women in history. this doesn't make men superior, nor women superior.

in life we both need one another at the end of the day.

-------------

Posted By: odinson2099
Date Posted: February/26/2008 at 10:26am

Well... of course. Everybody knows that Einstein, Napoleon, Da Vinci, Freud, Vivaldi, Wegener, Goethe, Darwin, Marx, Engels, Fermi, Newton, Haendel, Watt, Gandhi, Michelangelo, Galileo, Kant, Lao Tseu, Schoppenhauer, Hugo, Cesar, Confucius, Mozart, Nietzsche, Buddha, Kierkegaard, Beethoven, Liszt, Aristote, Van Gogh, Bach, Jesus, Plato ... just to name a few, are like lava lamps. Fun to look at, but not very bright.

As opposed to most feminists, who, as anybody knows, have invented everything.

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!

Date Posted: February/26/2008 at 10:35am

Rosalind, this changes nothing to the fact that, despite equal chances today, tons of indicators show that it was not a question of patriarchal society, nor a question of education, but it's just a question of genes.

Today women don't get the fields medal,
Today women are not world chess champion, or Go, poker, backgammon, checkers, or bridge prominent players...
Today women don't compose music, and if they do it, they do it quite far from what a man can produce.

Those domains are linked to what psychocognitive experts name "spacial visualization". You have to imagine a certain amount of things, link them together (either equations, or harmony between notes, or harmony between the pieces on a chessboard), and on the whole that is the same tool that you use when you're in nature and want to locate yourself. Men have that because they are the hunters, and women ... are lost. That's why men have developped some skills in those fields, and that's also why it's quite possible that no woman may ever be awarded the fields medal.

The process of genuine creativity - I mean, mental one, or call it imagination if you wish - is typically a male thing amongst humans. Which is quite logical since you, women, already create lives, create us all, both physically and mentally.

Mens are more gifted with creative/destructive tasks. Mens are scientists, but men are soldiers as well, make war, commit suicide, end up mad, become mass murderers or serial killers whereas women are much more stable, don't destroy, don't create or destroy but transmit the knowledge to next generation. Men are much more an experimenting tool whereas women are humanity's temple.

Therefore, discussing for hours that "women are good at creating as well" is just a missunderstanding of our natural roles, of what we all are. Some women may make war, some may create something worthy, some may be lesbian, some may end up mad as well, but such things will always remain anecdotic.

Creation is male. Transmitting knowledge is female. Taking decisions is male. Taking care about people is female. Once you accept those differences, it's much easier to see why males or females end up so frequently in the same jobs, and it's much easier to understand that defining quotas is simply nonsense.

Date Posted: February/26/2008 at 11:15am
i think we'd best agree to disagree on this or it's gonna take a hell lot more indepth posts that will lead to nowhere.

-------------

Date Posted: February/26/2008 at 2:27pm
I agree to disagree. And there's nothing wrong in that :o)

Posted By: dan-dan
Date Posted: February/26/2008 at 2:30pm

Nietzsche

Dude, you know, he's just another money! http://www.slick.com/dmd/dancemonkeysdance.htm - Click greytongue

ps. I've posted this link before.

I actually thought the original thread topic was pretty funny.

Date Posted: February/26/2008 at 2:43pm
Nietzsche is just another monkey with a name unpossible to spell watching at the other monkeys from up the hill. Here comes the time for the supermonkey.

Posted By: girlkins
Date Posted: February/26/2008 at 3:35pm

Bah, there is no "inferior" only "different".
Men and women excel at different things. For example, MOST men think more logically than women, lift more weight, etc. But MOST women can calm a crying child, cook things I didn't even know were edible, and organize a social event with 2 hours notice.
Not to say there aren't exceptions, but evolution has made us what we are. This debate is like debating which is better, a seal or a penguin.. there is no BETTER, just DIFFERENT.
We might as well be two different species, except that we need each other to survive. Everything about one gender, weaknesses, and strengths, compliments the weaknesses and strengths of the other.

To think i thought you were a plank GOLD STAR honey you've just made me smile Smile

Date Posted: February/26/2008 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Veilside

that's because when a man has been at work all day cooking.. the last thing he wants to do is cook for his wife when he gets home!

-------------

Date Posted: February/26/2008 at 5:17pm
Thanks Girlkins... for the second part at least.... Propeller

Date Posted: February/26/2008 at 6:08pm
I never said because of his wife, I said she helped.
So thats a mis-comprehension on your part.
I never said women were better either,
I never said such thing. So your defense is purly on the fact you have insecurities of your sex so much you have to feel like I am saying men are inferior.
I am saying that we are equal and we can accomplish what we set our minds to.
I can't believe how many men on this board really think of themselves more highly than women, but are too scared to say so instead just encourage Rouslan. That shows how great you men are, at least he has the balls.
I agree we are different, but saying we can't win the Fields Award and we can't play chest is plain ignorant and sexist.
But I know in the end I truly have the pleasure of knowing that me who feel this way about women will never know a good woman..because a good woman will never let herself be treated like that.
At this request, I think this topic should be close so no further arguments can pursue at the cost of creating bad feelings.
I dont dislike you Rouslan..but I feel as if you feel nothing of me other than a child bearing dish washer.
And I am more than that. A lot more.

/end

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 3:31am
"saying we can't win the Fields award and we can't play chess is plain ignorant and sexist".

Well I'm just sorry but it seems that it's the way things have always been. I can't think of any name I was told when I was studying maths in my young age that was the name of a woman.

At that time (I wasn't bad), I had boys and girls in my class. My own experience tells that at school boys and girls are more or less equally talented in maths.

But...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_theorems - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_theorems

List of theorems. Please find me a woman's name over there. You've got almost 600 or 700 mathematicians on this page. How is it possible that you won't find a single woman?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fields_medal#Fields_Medalists - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fields_medal#Fields_Medalists

List of fields medalists. 48 men.

That's just reality. In no other field are women so brutally absent. You'll find some women painters, writers, poets, musicians... but none in maths.

How did it happen? I mean, how is it possible that since boys and girls will major in science on a 50/50 ratio in our western societies, that they show equal talent when studying, how is it possible that up the "pyramid" you never meet a woman? How is it possible that those who were equally talented at school may be so unequally talented a few years later? What explanation do you have to this phenomenon, Miss Euphoric?

And what do those simple facts have to do with my supposed insecurity?

Another idea. Yeah, many men on this board came and reacted totally stupidly. And I disaprove them as much as you do. They came because they thought I was some kind of super macho defending their dish washer conception of women. Which simply isn't true.

My initial point was just to correct a few misconceptions I saw in the thread. Like yours, about what you believe is possible for women and maths for instance.

If you want to start talking about the fact that there is still a segregation in our societies, that it's more difficult for a woman to get to a high position than it is for a man... of course all this is true.

But I'm just saying that we aren't equal. We are different. Physically and mentally. The main difference between us is that you, women, carry children.

Physically, this reality has huge consequences on your bodies. Breasts, different shape of body, uterus... men are built as efficient hunters and don't carry all this extra weight that is necessary to make a baby, and represents 10 or 15% of your body mass.

Mentally, and this is where things start being interesting. Our brains are different as well. Here you have to think about what's a genius. What's the common point between Mozart, Descartes, Newton, Einstein, Goethe and Fermat? The ability to work 15 hours a day during a whole life while forgetting everything else. The ability to close yourself to all social stimuli to focus on a single goal. If you think about it, those guys are not quite far from being totally nuts.
So here you are. When a man is able to become a monk, a one-goal focused entity, a woman will need to have a family, children, social relationships, and ... on the whole I don't think that it proves any kind of inferiority.

Our bodies and our brains are created for different tasks. 90% of our bodies and brains are similar. The other 10% are specialization.

That means that as long as you're talking about everyday's life, a woman will be able to do as much as a man in many fields. Run 100 meters in less than 11 secs, that is faster than most mens, get a PhD in maths and so on. But when it comes to pure elite, you find mostly men, who simply perform better.

Which is normal : the 10% of you that are focused on giving birth and educating a child are focused in us for higher performances. That is, when a gifted man uses 100% of his potential and works 15 hours a day, no gifted woman can compete. Simple as that.

And now, if you ask me the only real question about all this, Myia ... would I've been given the choice, I'm not sure I would have picked up the "extra performance package"... because to my eyes, giving life must really be the most marvelous experience a human being can go through. I'm just part of the 50% who can't.

Posted By: glimmi
Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 4:10am
ok ive stayed out of this thread for a really long time but i do have to side with the women on this one i think the reason that there havent been as many great female accomplishments is because of the tendency through out history to suppress women and that tendency even still exists today to some degree. im sure alot of guys are going to give me shit about this but i think a woman if she really tried could do anything as good as a man intellectually. any way im going to continue to stay out of this just my 2 cents. and before anyone says ohh well if thats true why arent there a lot of great female accomplishments now that women have the ability to do the great things that they say they can well look at all of your attitudes twoards them and think about how a good protion of men feel and theres your answer its still happening today to some extent. and until all men change their attitude then itd going to continue to be a slwo process. oh and please dont go after me for my spelling its all typos i do know how to spell i just cant be bothered to fix them rihgt now because im tired.

-------------
"This stuff it makes pure mescaline seem like ginger beer man" Hunter S. Thompson

Chuck Norris just says "no" to drugs. If he said "yes", it would collapse Colombia's infrastructure.

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 5:52am
Originally posted by glimmi

i think the reason that there havent been as many great female accomplishments is because of the tendency through out history to suppress women and that tendency even still exists today to some degree. 

I hope that this isn't taken the wrong way, but the suppression argument is getting old. Many cultures, groups, and entire societies were suppressed because of everything from beliefs in certain deities to the colour of their skin. Throughout history, suppression has been overcome time and time again. Lets have a few examples. African - Americans during the early twentieth century:
Charles Drew

1904-1950

The man who discovered the modern processes for preserving blood for transfusions, Charles Drew grew up in a solid but poor family in a Washington, D.C. ghetto. His intelligence and athletic skill won him a scholarship to Amherst College, where he was captain of the track team, starting halfback on the football team, and an honors student.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

1929-1968

The most influential leader in modern civil rights, Martin Luther King, Jr. was born in Atlanta, Georgia. His father was a Baptist minister, providing a strong religious tradition for King. He attended the Atlanta public schools and was graduated with his A.B. from Morehouse College in 1948 when he was 19 years old. He went on to Crozer Theological Seminary and graduated in 1951 at the top of his class, going from there to Boston University for his Ph.D.

http://www.victoriaspast.com/Famous_Black_Americans/FamousBlackAmericans.htm

I'm sure if you use and search engine, wikipedia, or h2g2, you can find more examples.

until all men change their attitude then itd going to continue to be a slwo process. oh and please dont go after me for my spelling its all typos i do know how to spell i just cant be bothered to fix them rihgt now because im tired.

Both me and CheeseStix already talked about this. the thing is, it's a two way streak. We have to accept the differences, but the problem always seems to be the "WE." All the equal rights in the world won't change the basic, common differences Rouslan is talking about. Only acceptance changes attitudes.

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 6:18am
You know, i actually find this amusing, but so, so ignorant. It's "okay" and even "funny" for a woman to make these jokes about men, such as how this thread started, but for a man to make these jokes about a woman, thats sexist all of a sudden, and you're almost guaranteed to get more than a few disgusted looks from any nearby women. There are feminists, but there are no "male'ists" out there, making news, petitioning for mens rights, and if there are any, they're scorned, and again, called sexist. I do not, in any way, believe a woman can not do as much as a man in any field. I simply believe that men and women are, due to evolution, more inclined towards certain areas. Anyone can overcome these boundaries, it just takes more work for them to do so, and most men/women don't have the dedication required to surpass the other gender in their specialized field. Sure, a father can be a great home maker, raise the kids, all that, but it would take him far more work than it would for a woman. And a woman could easily kick my ass in a physical contest, but not as easily as a man. No one can deny we're physically different. Unless they're blind, and can't feel anything.. And if you have had more than 20 minutes of conversation with the other gender at any point in your life, you also can't deny we think differently. And this "supression" (sp?) bull shit is just that. Bull shit. It's the past, not the present. Sure, there are individuals with macho ideas and theories, but there always will be, just like there are women who think men are only as good as the dirt they walk on. If you are willing to let a few individuals hold back your entire gender, then I don't think you DESERVE to be able to excel those fields. To excel in any field you need perseverance, and determination, no matter what, and if you have those, a few macho idiots won't stand a chance against you.

-------------
http://www.bodymod.org/profiles/profile.aspx?ID=29919">

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 6:33am
-Sigh-

I have so much to say and Was gonna post it.. but then You lads went in and ruined all my points against women / Pro Women

PFFT

ahaha

-------------

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 10:06am
That being said, Cheesestix, a woman, despite of all her work, will never run the 100 meters in less than 10 secs.

And ... another idea now. Quite dangerous, slippery. 30 or 40 men managed to run the 100 meters in less than 10 seconds. They were ALL black. The fastest white guy on 100 meters is polish, and I can't remember his name.

I don't know what serious conclusions you can get from this fact. But what's certain is that black people are physically superior to white people.

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 10:15am

That being said, Cheesestix, a woman, despite of all her work, will never run the 100 meters in less than 10 secs.

And ... another idea now. Quite dangerous, slippery. 30 or 40 men managed to run the 100 meters in less than 10 seconds. They were ALL black. The fastest white guy on 100 meters is polish, and I can't remember his name.

I don't know what serious conclusions you can get from this fact. But what's certain is that black people are physically superior to white people.

Physically superior at the sprint, I'm sure there are things that caucasians are naturally better at doing.

-------------

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 10:30am
Well... caucasians are less efficient at boxing, at basketball, at soccer, at most athletism stuff. On the whole, it's logical the more primitive the civilization, the more physical criteria become primordial in natural selection.

Maori used to make war with their hands 100 years ago. Look at them when they play rugby, look at them at K1 (Mark Hunt, Ray Sefo, two of the best kickboxers). Which is impressive when you know that there are 50000 maoris on earth.

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 10:32am
That's true, I hadn't thought about that point.

-------------

Posted By: muffocation
Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 1:02pm

Physically superior at the sprint, I'm sure there are things that caucasians are naturally better at doing.

i vaguely remember my a-level biology teach telling us that black people have a higher bone density, which makes them more suited for most sports.

tis the same reason why more olympic swimmers tend to be white, as a lower bone density is more suited for water sports.

-------------

Posted By: girlkins
Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by muffocation

i vaguely remember my a-level biology teach telling us that black people have a higher bone density, which makes them more suited for most sports.

tis the same reason why more olympic swimmers tend to be white, as a lower bone density is more suited for water sports.

I've heard that too.

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 1:15pm
well andy peters pretended to be an african in ricky gervais's skit on comic relief.

it's nice to see people laughing about things like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ia__1d_rM - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ia__1d_rM

-------------

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 2:06pm
Such a shame I don't understand half of the jokes. Well... I guess it proves I'm blonder than a blonde.

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 3:35pm
Rouslan, you have to be one of the best debate starters I have ever had the pleasure of talking to. You think blonde is bad? Try being orange... 

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 4:37pm
Rouslan that was the first reply you gave that I didn't feel offended. Now I see your point in a more clear way.

I don't believe you can say women cant win an award or have high levels of math.. but its undeniable that we haven't. Saying it is impossible to me is not right, but I understand the fact that so far we have not put any contributions into the field.

I've always agreed that we are different, thats what makes us attracted to each other, thats what makes this little human society go around. I don't deny that most men are athletically superior to women either.

So I have to say thank you for having this discussion with me. In the end I've enjoyed it.

As for using the "Suppression" thing, don't use the blacks as a source. How many of them are still on government support? And I can say that because I am half pure native American. I am eligible to receive money from the government. Do I? Nope. I don't need affirmative action thank you. And blacks are still discriminated against too sadly. I think nowadays women have much better chances to succeed, so I am not using the suppression theory. A lot of it is the woman still wants to be a mother not a business woman. And the fact you use wikipedia as a reliable source makes me laugh.

Oh, and I can take sexist jokes. But the way it first came out was not comparing me to a snowstorm. And actually my first post was kinda of joking too, as you can see the smiley face, however it turned into a debate. And even though Rouslan may have pissed me off slightly, I still have great respect for him.

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 5:03pm
As for using the "Suppression" thing, don't use the blacks as a source. How many of them are still on government support? And I can say that because I am half pure native American. I am eligible to receive money from the government. Do I? Nope. I don't need affirmative action thank you. And blacks are still discriminated against too sadly.

I'll use whatever source that comes to mind and seems accurate, thanks.  Just what the hell does government support have to do with what we are talking about? There is government support for a lot more than just African - Americans. Single moms, Welfare, there's something for everyone. You said it yourself, Native Americans are also eligible. Where i come from, we have the Natives (also known as First Nations Peoples). A great percentage of their population abuses our welfare system.  And thats just it. Every society has people that use and abuse the system, NO MATTER THE COLOUR OF THEIR SKIN or their culture. I respect you for not using what they offer. On another note, I wasn't even talking about discrimination, this was about suppression.
And I can say that because I am half pure native American.
Do you seriously believe that your freedom of speech should be based on your ethnic background??

And the fact you use wikipedia as a reliable source makes me laugh.

I didn't use Wikipedia...

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 5:09pm
man, woman, black, white, chinese, ginger.

if you're cool, you're cool. if you're a tosser, you're a tosser - end of.

oh, but if you're a chav i don't care how nice your personality is - i'd willingly shoot you if it were legal.

-------------

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Jeeennnnniiiii

man, woman, black, white, chinese, ginger.if you're cool, you're cool. if you're a tosser, you're a tosser - end of.oh, but if you're a chav i don't care how nice your personality is - i'd willingly shoot you if it were legal.

It's fine, so long as you don't get caught

-------------

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 5:12pm
Ok, i have stayed out of this thread mainly because i didn't care.  The only thing i have to say is that everything i have accomplished in my life has been the result of one of 3 women believing in me and pushing me do be a better person.  My grandmother, mother, and wife.  As far as i'm concerned no one could have ever filled their shoes. 

-------------
Everything about Cirque du Soleil is wet and french and gay and on fire, all at the same time.

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 5:22pm

that said.. if i had 10 bullets i think i'd use them all on darren collingwood.. my former manager at the manchester opera house. i'd just have to make sure he was dead.
maybe shoot him in the crotch first to watch him in pain..........

*dreams*

-------------

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 5:26pm
nice guy was he? lol

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 5:27pm
eugh *shudders* he's so vile....

he actually makes me feel homophobic. he gives gay men a bad name.

-------------

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 5:30pm

that said.. if i had 10 bullets i think i'd use them all on darren collingwood.. my former manager at the manchester opera house. i'd just have to make sure he was dead.maybe shoot him in the crotch first to watch him in pain..........*dreams*

Why limit yourself to only 10?

-------------

Posted By: teacake
Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by ch33z3x

And the fact you use wikipedia as a reliable source makes me laugh.

I didn't use Wikipedia...

Im sorry but this pisses me off.

Wikipedia is a fucking excellent source as long as you actually use it correctly and relate it to other sources and such.

Viva la Wiki

-------------

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 7:02pm
For reference purposes, i didn't say wiki was an unreliable source. Just said I didn't use it. Smile

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 7:13pm
Whoo jeeze aren't you the snapper. haha.

The suppression theory came up and I simply pointed out some blacks feel as though they are still suppressed and can't fight back so they take welfare on the color of their skin, not welfare as in low income welfare but a beneficiary for being black. Only blacks and native Americans are eligible to receive this kind of money. They get this money because the dont have a "fair chance" in life.

I was using the color of my skin to protest that I dont feel that being my color or sex I deserve affirmative action.

And I was saying wikipedia in a common sense to anyone using it, and teacake if you so sensitive to that statement I apologize but jesus christ chill out. If its that reliable then it would be allowed to use in academic papers. But it isn't is it?

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 7:18pm
Well a whole discussion about this.. only because of my thread which was supposed to be just for fun.. meh.. remind me next time not to open a thread anymore..

-------------

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 7:25pm

And I was saying wikipedia in a common sense to anyone using it, and teacake if you so sensitive to that statement I apologize but jesus christ chill out. If its that reliable then it would be allowed to use in academic papers. But it isn't is it?

It is just a huge pet peeve of mine when people say that, me and my Buddhism lecturer agree, used correctly it can be one of the best sources of information.

It has been branded batd by the academics but only due to misconceptions of the fact that most of the sources in it havent been fully edited or corrected. But as I said before used with other sources, articles or journals it is one of the best tools.

I would like to meet one student who has never used wikipedia for an essay question.

-------------

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 7:29pm
i use it all the time. i'm studying greek tragedy at the moment, and it helps me so much to read a synopsis of the play before i get stuck into it.
it's not reliable on its own as information, but it's nice for background reading if you're having trouble understanding something.

-------------

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 7:30pm

Only blacks and native Americans are eligible to receive this kind of money. They get this money because the dont have a "fair chance" in life.

seriously?????????

-------------

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 7:30pm
Me?

But most of my lab work requires journals however.

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 7:31pm

Only blacks and native Americans are eligible to receive this kind of money. They get this money because the dont have a "fair chance" in life.

seriously?????????

Yes. Its affirmative action. Because whites stole my land so I get money every month, and we made blacks slaves so they get money every month.

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 7:37pm
Are blondes allowed in greek tragedy courses???

doesn't everybody deserve a fair chance? i'm pretty sure there human beings other than 'blacks', as you say, that are denied such a chance.

-------------

Me?

But most of my lab work requires journals however.

Same here.

me and jstor have become firm friends.

-------------

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 7:38pm
yup, blondes are pretty tragic greytongue

-------------

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 7:39pm
Craig, you're worse than me...

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 7:40pm
"my land"
"we made"

i'm sorry, but i hate it when people put white's into one group, blacks into another etc.

if you personally didn't make black slaves, you are not a part of it.
your land didn't get stolen - your ancestors' did.

the more people acknowledge that there are differences, the more the differences are amplified.

-------------

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 7:43pm
Whose land is america? Sioux or Apaches ???

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 7:53pm
I'm not sure about the states, but in Canada, you have to be jobless to be on Welfare. This goes for everyone. Yes, there are more benefits for certain minorities, and certain people do just use it. But it isn't free money. It's not like just another cheque at the end of the month. Basic rule is, if you have a job, you don't get it. Period. Which separates all welfare cases from the people who have jobs. Again, the color of your skin doesn't matter. But that's Canada. Couldn't find much info on the U.S. But i really didn't feel like sorting through the garbled nonsense i did find. Oh, It's kind of sad that you sunk to name calling.

And I can say that because I am half pure native American.
You didn't answer my question...

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 7:54pm

"my land"
"we made"

i'm sorry, but i hate it when people put white's into one group, blacks into another etc.

if you personally didn't make black slaves, you are not a part of it.
your land didn't get stolen - your ancestors' did.

the more people acknowledge that there are differences, the more the differences are amplified.

Good call...

Date Posted: February/27/2008 at 11:00pm
OH jeeze...

I guess I was putting myself into a stereotype. I believe we are all the same, I was just putting reasons why certain people, Blacks and Native Americans, get money from the government. The two parts of my family never owned slaves, and yours probably didn't either, but a portion of your tax money goes to pay people who's ancestors where slaves and part of it goes to pay Native Americans. For instance, my father has reservation land in Oregon as a payment for being Native American. (and if you ever studied Native American history..you know all about the sillyness of Oregon) And a check every month. And if I wanted to be a bitch, yes its MY land that by the government says I am entitled to. I just don't take it because I don't see the point. Owning land that I don't have the use for nor the need is just waste. Maybe I could open a casino. Haha.

I never said that they are "denied the chance" hence my apostrophes. The apostrophes and everything else that was concluded was a statement about how most people feel about affirmative action. but that is the main reason why they get checks. There are tons of Latinos, Whites, Asians who don't get that chance either. I live three hours from the Mexico border. Every day I see many Latinos never get the chance to finish high school. I have also seen jobs, scholarships, and other programs not available to me because I am not Latino, or if I don't speak spanish (which I do). Your taking my sarcasm as if I was being serious, instead I was mocking affirmative action, which is reverse racism and thats why I don't believe in it.

And what did I name call? I am confused.
-edit if you mean why why I say "black" as someone pm'ed me about is because the majority of my black friends don't like to be referred to as "African Americans" because they feel that term is incorrect. And for a lot of my friends who look "black" but are actually Jamaican or Islanders feel offended too. Just like I don't like to be called Indian. I am not from India, I am not Indian.

And we are different in races, and the only fucking reason why I am pointing it out is because someone else brought up the suppression theory with blacks, not me, and I was just justifying my means.

Soooo miss jenni I again apologize if you think I am such a bitch to point out different races that I never brought up in the first place. As for being amplified, thats what affirmative action does..it points out races and pities them. Its not fair to them or anybody else.

I apologize to everyone here who has taken this offensively. Esp. Since you don't realize I am not disagreeing with any of you.

"Yes. Its affirmative action. Because whites stole my land so I get money every month, and we made blacks slaves so they get money every month."

That was me mocking it

I think most of you are taking my half sarcasm way to seriously Maybe its the fact I've already had a bad day and I'm just taking it out on the board.

And I said the reason why "i" can say this is because I am a victim of affirmative action. I am sure being white a lot of people never got offered a free scholarships, land in Oregon,  Jobs, ect. ect. Which is why I always circle "I prefer not to answer" because I rather get those things based on my achievements and abilities. Not because "I don't get a chance like white people" that affirmative action says so. Being Native American, or being First Generation American (I am the only member of my family to be born in the states, not Norway) does make me inferior or somehow less able to achieve things so I need to be assisted to somehow make it in life. Now does somebody get it?

**edit
One more thing jeni..you know I am very proud of my heritage..so I think by recognizing your background makes your proud, doesn't make you different. I think "Black is Beautiful" and "Vive Hombre" are all good when you can be proud of your ethnicity. By pointing them out in that way is good, and you can teach others of your heritage. But pointing them out by saying "OMGASH he's black" is not right. Soo I'm left wondering which pointing out you think I did. lol.

**BIG HUGS FOR EVERYBODY!**

Posted By: blackshorts
Date Posted: February/28/2008 at 3:22am
rouslan...arent you a baker? how is it you know so much?nice information...though i do not agree the way the message was conveyed...i do agree with Euphoric...then again im sure i will be picked apart too...its ok...im used to you doing that...again with slavery...arent we ALL slaves to the government system? im really interested on your thoughts rouslan...in all honesty, because i love the information you provide...

-------------
Dreams have only one owner at a time. That's why dreamers are lonely-Erma Bombeck

Date Posted: February/28/2008 at 6:53am
Wow.. has anyone noticed how a topic begun as a joke turned into a debate about gender, then supression(sp?), and now racism? Oh BodyMod, how I love you...

-------------
http://www.bodymod.org/profiles/profile.aspx?ID=29919">

Date Posted: February/28/2008 at 7:12am
Mr Blackshorts, to answer your question, I'm a baker at the moment, used to work as a dev, as an IT tech, as a translator in the army, was soldier during ten years, served for a while in special forces as well, worked before as a salesperson.
Right now I run three shops, have ten employees, and I'm fed up and would want to leave France to work somewhere else, do something new, discover new people, new things.... I've traveled to 45 countries and have lived in 5 or 6 different ones and still don't plan to settle down.

May I ask now why you have such a poor image of bakers?

Date Posted: February/28/2008 at 7:19am
Ok.

Maybe i took it the wrong way, but 
"Whoo jeeze aren't you the snapper. Haha. "
hit a nerve.

Well, I think i see what your saying. I also think we're saying the same thing, but in different ways, and yet we debate about it. We're also talking about different things, and arguing about different parts of an issue. Not sure if that makes sense. But i see why you said the I can say that because I'm  half pure Native American bit. I clearly took that the wrong way. There are things I don't know about Black history in the states. The slave trade is obviously a direct link to suppression. Fr sure in the past,  and still affecting us now because of the mess your (and mine, to an extent) government has created. I have done a fair share of research on it though. But i'm still wading through the info on how affirmative action works, and yours gave me a place to start. Much appreciated.

The way our countries worked things out between the races was different. Canada did things differently than the U.S. Not saying it was better or worse, but we did. Our welfare systems work differently. Natives in Canada get certain benefits, however, not quite to the extent that the U.S. has gone. And, no, my ancestors didn't own slaves, both sides of my family immigrated long after the slave trade was abolished here.  

I also apologize to anyone that was offended by this... conversation. This was very obviously not the place for it. Especially you, Hailfall. I suppose the argument, or debate, or whatever you choose to call it, snowballed into something it was obviously not intended to be.

Date Posted: February/28/2008 at 9:51am
I didn't mean that statement as a insult, just how  quickly you responded to me negatively. If it meant to be an insult, I would have been like, "Shut the fuck up dude" lol

And thank you! Thats what I've been trying to point out! We are not on different pages lol. This got taken way out of proportion. :)

I get taken wrong a lot of the time..I guess you have to know me in person to understand me.

And Rouslan I think what you do as a baker is one of the highest fields of creativity.

Date Posted: February/28/2008 at 10:20am
And Mr Blackshorts, about being slave to the system I both agree and disagree. I consider that we now live in a form of mediacraty, in which governments tell you what's politically correct, what's not, what you have to think and what makes you an ugly citizen.

Governments don't need any more to force people to reach their goals. They just repeat the same "information" again and again until it reaches the level of official truth.

Therefore, most people believe right now that surgical strikes were applied against Irak (while Irak has, since 1991, received more bombs falling from US bombers than Germany during WW2), that B-52 throwing 20 tons of bombs per flight, doing 4 flights a day are the weapons that USA use today for those surgical strikes.
Most people believe that we went to the moon, or that some obscure afghan terrorist managed, with cutters and scotch, to destroy 400 meter towers in NYC and to send a (virtual) plane to crash into pentagon.

Now if you say that you don't believe in those faery tales, you will be considered a madman by the brainwashed ones. And that is exactly what I call mediacracy. Using repetitive lies in order to produce a widely accepted false truth.

As opposed to this idea, you're still free to do what you want and to think under our systems. Which means that the difference between an old good tyranic system and our systems  is that second one is "shut up" while first one is "say what you want we don't give a shit".

Nevertheless, I've been in USSR in 77, 80 and 86 and can tell you quite seriously that I much, much rather live here, with my useless freedom, than under a real stalinian system. Even if the result is the same, I just enjoy to be able to make use of my freedom of speach. I enjoy be part of those who have a realistic understanding of what's going on, and to sometimes meet another person who understand how things go as well, and to have the freedom to talk about it.

Date Posted: February/28/2008 at 10:48am
i agree with everything you just said rouslan. though what scares me is that one day with the way things are working its not going to be "say what you want we dont give a shit/shut up" and turn into just "shut up". 

-------------
"This stuff it makes pure mescaline seem like ginger beer man" Hunter S. Thompson

Chuck Norris just says "no" to drugs. If he said "yes", it would collapse Colombia's infrastructure.

Date Posted: February/28/2008 at 5:19pm
sorry rouslan, i didnt mean it in a negative way so dont take it as such

-------------
Dreams have only one owner at a time. That's why dreamers are lonely-Erma Bombeck

Date Posted: February/28/2008 at 9:02pm
Well excuse me Sir Blackshorts, but " http://www.bodymod.org/wiki~x~Rouslan.htm - Rouslan ...arent you a baker? how is it you know so much?" can hardly be considered not negative for bakers, for me, or for both.

Date Posted: February/29/2008 at 5:28am

cook things I didn't even know were edible

In my kitchen works 30 ppl from them just 1 is a girl!
And the best chef in the world r woman... i don't remember a single one with a michelen star!

Date Posted: February/29/2008 at 5:30am

that's because when a man has been at work all day cooking.. the last thing he wants to do is cook for his wife when he gets home!

Thats fuckin true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date Posted: February/29/2008 at 4:20pm

Odinson... you don't remember a single woman with a michelin star?

Anne-Sophie Pic, Three stars. (France)
Nadia Santini, Three stars. (Italy)
Anni Feolde, three stars (Italy)
Luiza Valazza, three stars (Italy)
Carmen Ruscalleda, three stars (Spain)
Elena Arzac, three stars (Spain)
Hellene Darroze, two stars, soon three (France)
Lea Linster, Boccuse d'or 1989 (Luxembourg)

Posted By: Not_Quite_Mute
Date Posted: March/02/2008 at 2:52am
 I've seen idiots from either gender.

Genitalia does not dictate intellect.

-------------
Who needs action when you've got words?

Posted By: xXxJenocydexXx
Date Posted: March/02/2008 at 2:57am
AGREED!

Why has this suddenly turned into argumentativedebate.org?

-------------
"Yeah? Well if you didn't know I was drunk...you'd just think I was really cool."

Date Posted: March/02/2008 at 3:18am
Men are like.....so cool

-------------

Date Posted: March/02/2008 at 3:24am
...smack a bitch!

-------------

Date Posted: March/02/2008 at 4:19am
just cuz it will make you mad...

Men are like..... Bank Accounts.
Without a lot of money, they don't generate interest.

-------------

Posted By: Buzzoven
Date Posted: March/02/2008 at 4:49am
id rather be "less firm" in 20 years than having a vagina looking like this in 20:

-------------
"We're being watched, I know its old news, I'm thinking it too, even my shrink said I'm ok, I guess he's in on it too"

Posted By: Alraune
Date Posted: March/02/2008 at 2:55pm

Next time i go down on a girl and suddenly start panicking with fear  it will be your fault http://www.bodymod.org/profiles/profile~ID~109053.aspx - Buzzoven !

Date Posted: March/02/2008 at 2:59pm
That's so disturbingly wrong.

-------------

Date Posted: March/02/2008 at 3:05pm
I second That veilside!

Ahhh

Now thats one agree Vagina!

-------------

Date Posted: March/02/2008 at 3:09pm
i love how it even has fingernails :-P

never noticed that before :-P

-------------

Date Posted: March/02/2008 at 3:17pm
I bet that Vag just needs some tender loving care.

I mean Thats the sign of one very unloved alienated Vag!

Go on criag!

-------------

Date Posted: March/03/2008 at 12:52am
Ours may look like face-suckers, but at least they will still function properly.greytongue

-------------
"Yeah? Well if you didn't know I was drunk...you'd just think I was really cool."

Date Posted: March/03/2008 at 12:57am
aside from bladder control problems and moistness issues, sure

-------------

Date Posted: March/03/2008 at 1:48am
Hey, maybe now.  But ED is pretty common nowadays.

-------------

Date Posted: March/03/2008 at 1:57am
yeah, my grandpa's name was ed

-------------

Date Posted: March/03/2008 at 2:11am
Lol, you make this pretty difficult.

I'm such a huge target for word twisting.  I don't know how, but I always open myself up to it.

I, too, enjoy the woman jokes.  Possibly because I don't get along with women as well as men.  But the man jokes are funny, too!

-------------

Date Posted: March/03/2008 at 2:17am
i like both, i wish that i could finally hear some good white jokes.  I feel it is a shame that none have been made.  if they have, i havent heard them

-------------

Date Posted: March/03/2008 at 8:41am
too all the people who posted in this thread saying that women are only good for raising babies to that i have to say your a bunch of chauvinists. personally i believe that women are beautiful and deserve nothing but respect and admiration from men. oh and this goes out to  ch33s3x and cheesestix mostly.

-------------

Date Posted: March/03/2008 at 8:45am
I don't think anyone in this thread has said something like that. And if they did I'm sure it was supposed to be a sarcastic remark.

-------------

Date Posted: March/03/2008 at 8:48am

too all the people who posted in this thread saying that women are only good for raising babies to that i have to say your a bunch of chauvinists. personally i believe that women are beautiful and deserve nothing but respect and admiration from men. oh and this goes out to  ch33s3x and cheesestix mostly.

Not too sure if i'm reading this right. Are you trying to say that WE said that's all women are good for? you better check the posts we left buddy. If your gonna make an attack like that, on a public forum, you better have quotes.

-------------
The golden rule: He who has the gold makes the rules.

Date Posted: March/03/2008 at 8:49am
listen i only said that to make a point to someone really i know that it wasn said exactly like that but right now i have a lot of real life shit going on that i dont care to explain my self atm. jail is of a bit more importance to me than a forum right now.

edit: right now i admit to being a ignorant douche if that really makes you feel better ok.

-------------

Date Posted: March/03/2008 at 8:58am
Heya Boys.

He is treying to prove to me that he doesnt speak about people behind their backs. He says he doesnt trust people here because they bitch behind your back and lie.

And i said "You did the same by slagging of Ch33s3x and cheestix to me"

He said he would prove it by telling you he thinks your chauvinists.

But Your not.

*Just clearing up whats going on here*

-------------

Date Posted: March/03/2008 at 9:19am
I"m gonna do some thinking on this before i post again in this thread. This was pretty much a dead topic, people had agreed to disagree and made their point. Like metalbabe said, if you have issues, ffs pm us. I can't speak for CheeseStix, but being randomly called a chauvinist doesn't sit well. Especially  when you have no backing for the claim. It's fine to think what you do, I'm fine with that. I see where your  coming from with the trust issues, but I have never put any knives in anyones back on this site, nor do i plan to. You playing it off to be in a bad mood or 

edit: right now i admit to being a ignorant douche if that really makes you feel better ok.

doesn't say much about your character. Point being, it's fine to say what you want. If you have issues with someone, pm them. I did nothing to you.

-------------
The golden rule: He who has the gold makes the rules.

Date Posted: March/03/2008 at 9:33am
hahahahaha its because im an immature baby dont ya know?

-------------

Print Page | Close Window