Print Page | Close Window

Bigger mouth

Printed From: BodyMod.org
Category: Idea Banks
Forum Name: Hardcore Ideas
Forum Discription: Have an idea for something hardcore? Post it here!
URL: http://www.bodymod.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=3380
Printed Date: June/30/2022 at 11:48am

Topic: Bigger mouth
Posted By: Kaki
Subject: Bigger mouth
Date Posted: March/27/2006 at 7:31pm
If anyone has seen the movie "Ichi the Killer" they would know Kakihara with the sides of his mouth slit open about an inch 1/2 - 2 inches into his cheeks which makes it possible for his mouth to open wider it also makes a cool effect when smoking a cigarette with the smoke blowing out the cuts, anyways do you guys think it would be possible to maintain something like this or would it just heal up? Here's a pic so you have a better idea.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B0000CABGW.01._SCLZZZZZZ Z_.jpg

Replies:
Posted By: xXxJenocydexXx
Date Posted: March/27/2006 at 11:46pm

Hmm...I wouldn't imagine it would be very practical, though.  Especially when eating.  It would be like having to retrain extra lips, and that's only if you get luck enough to have muscle control over the splits.

I'm no pro, so....yeah.

-------------
"Yeah? Well if you didn't know I was drunk...you'd just think I was really cool."

Posted By: JWBlack
Date Posted: December/17/2012 at 11:49am
i thought about this a long time ago but just kept being called stupid and told that it wouldn't work so i scrapped the idea... would be interesting to see how it comes out

Posted By: CurlsInMyCoffee
Date Posted: December/17/2012 at 10:22pm
There are lots of nerves to think about when incising that area as well as muscles in place to allow for the movement you have with your mouth at its normal state.  if cut I don't believe you would have the muscle groups present in the correct places to function properly.  It would most likely be as if you had a stroke losing tightness and control in the labial regions of your face and its muscle structures.  I would think the anatomy you would be interrupting would have major functional down sides to this type of modification.

Posted By: littlebeans
Date Posted: December/17/2012 at 10:44pm
You want a Glasgow grin? ow....

-------------
Despite the high cost of living, it still remains very popular...

Posted By: AlienMouth
Date Posted: December/22/2012 at 2:22am
Well, I'm intrigued. Would love to have this done..

Posted By: Braids
Date Posted: December/22/2012 at 12:51pm
awesome movie but highly doubt it would work out well

-------------
omnomnom

Posted By: TR_966
Date Posted: December/22/2012 at 4:31pm
http://www.bodymod.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=21788&KW=Chelsea+grin - - NOT a Glasgow Smile

Seems like there was another discussion about this elsewhere on the boards. The above was one, but I am sure there was another about getting a "chelsea grin" or something similar.

-------------
VIVA LA EVOLUTION

Posted By: DreadedRebel
Date Posted: January/18/2013 at 8:34am
Not possible search it on the boards.

Print Page | Close Window