Forum Name: Movies
Forum Discription: Movie reviews and such
URL: http://www.bodymod.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=18405
Printed Date: January/28/2022 at 3:20pm

Topic: Human Centipede
Posted By: broken
Subject: Human Centipede
Date Posted: May/03/2010 at 12:50pm
Finally got around to watching this. I had very low expectations after seeing the trailer and basically the title!

I wasn't disappoionted. It's shit! Apart from a great performance by Dieter Laser as the doctor, everything else sucked.

For something that was supposed to set a new level of grossness and shock factor, it doesn't deliver. Although there is a sequel coming out, so maybe that will be better?

-------------

Replies:
Posted By: Pennyxox
Date Posted: May/03/2010 at 1:32pm
Now I don't have to waste my time 

-------------
http://www.myspace.com/suicidesilence">

Posted By: Boosh
Date Posted: May/03/2010 at 5:44pm
I don't believe how shit that was.

Posted By: Demonesque
Date Posted: July/05/2010 at 4:50pm
Its an all around good idea,its sick,dark and twisted! I love how they are all connected.....its insanly great!

-------------

Posted By: freak_nutcase
Date Posted: July/05/2010 at 5:01pm
I really enjoyed it! I dont see how the grossness isnt a new level entirely? Unless you regularly watch people shit into someone elses mouth and are forced to eat it.

-------------
It's where you're going, not where you are.

Posted By: Demonesque
Date Posted: July/05/2010 at 5:05pm
Agreed!!!!! Crazy

-------------

Posted By: pointblankzero
Date Posted: July/06/2010 at 4:58am
I wasn't expecting much and it delivered that, so I wasn't disapointed - I still thought it was OK though. Made me laugh more than anything. Especially the 'FEEEEEEEEEED HERRRR' part. I lol'd.

-------------
Follow: @jrdnhannah

Posted By: hellodave
Date Posted: August/06/2010 at 9:21pm
Oh, come on. It's comedy genius!

-------------
"Drink plenty of whisky and you'll live as long as me!" - Frank Smith, 1910-2006.

Posted By: kcir
Date Posted: August/07/2010 at 1:47am
it was shit, in the end. 

bad pun, that is all.

-------------
http://www.cutinto.me">

Posted By: KillaD
Date Posted: August/07/2010 at 1:29pm
Bad pun, but very fitting.
I'm pretty sure you can/never will be able to set a "new level of horror, etc." ever in movies because the internet ( 3 guys 1 hammer, jar squatter, 2 girls one cup etc.) have outdone whatever you can put on the big screen.

But it was definitely different in some aspects and horribly cliche in others. What can ya do?

-------------

Posted By: johnroberts
Date Posted: August/08/2010 at 3:01am
All I know is I really want to see this movie now. Is it still in theaters? Where do you rent it? This is the best worst thing since cube, which I loved.

Posted By: samantha_sick
Date Posted: September/20/2010 at 10:01am
I haven't seen it, but I've heard about it thanks to tosh.o
It sounds like it could be horrifying and disgusting
I'm also a wuss and look away allot @ like SAW and stuff haha

-------------
Currently have 27 piercings
Have been pierced 63 times total (14 temporary)
2 4g cartilage punches
78 star tattoos, lots of other tattoos
2 brandings
1 cutting
Magnetic Implant (removed & replaced!)

Posted By: gypsie
Date Posted: September/27/2010 at 5:02pm
i was just about to start a thread about this. the trailer looks terribly twisted which is right up my alley. my bf and i are going to watch it this weekend.

Posted By: Calem
Date Posted: September/27/2010 at 5:07pm
Save for "Salo" it's by far the most twisted and fucked up movie I've ever seen!
The performance by Dieter Laser was out of this world and way beyond bizarre.
Horror and gore are two different things and in the horror department it won bigtime!

-------------

Date Posted: September/27/2010 at 5:32pm
hmm ill have to look that one up

Posted By: Harleyg
Date Posted: September/27/2010 at 6:49pm

I saw it last night. yeah, its fucked.

Posted By: pierced_celt
Date Posted: September/27/2010 at 6:59pm
sorry, but you all have internet therefore u can all access IMDB so if u didnt like it then y u bother to watch it. personally i thought it was great, something new instead of the usual shite (saw 6 for EG)

Date Posted: September/28/2010 at 12:08am
i just watched salo and i think it was more gross than horrifying imo. a real messed up movie is pink flamingos. not a horror film but one of a kind for sure.

Posted By: Calem
Date Posted: September/28/2010 at 3:12am
Originally posted by gypsie

a real messed up movie is pink flamingos. not a horror film but one of a kind for sure.

It could only be one of a kind when it's made by John Waters, the man's a genius! :)

-------------

Posted By: twisted666
Date Posted: September/28/2010 at 7:28am
Out of sheer curiosity, what is the hammer+ blokes tape? And not a link, I'm not watching it lol.

Date Posted: September/28/2010 at 4:06pm
Originally posted by Calem

Originally posted by gypsie

a real messed up movie is pink flamingos. not a horror film but one of a kind for sure.

It could only be one of a kind when it's made by John Waters, the man's a genius! :)

with a mustache like his how could he not be?

Posted By: xshelzombie
Date Posted: November/02/2010 at 5:56am
Pink Flamingos, indeed an amazingly awesome movie!

I haven't seen Human Centipede... yet.
What I've read and heard, sounds like a movie that is just perfect for me.

Posted By: LexLuthor
Date Posted: September/19/2011 at 11:47am
Human Centipede is a shit film made for shock value, which it doesn't even have.
If you actually want to watch something dark, gory and shocking, you should watch some European splatter flicks and Rape revenge movies.

Posted By: WickedBody
Date Posted: September/19/2011 at 12:50pm
My friend and I watched it simply because we enjoy watching crappy, low budget horror films and laughing at them. I would not watch this with the expectation of seeing a great horror film. It's a new idea, for sure, but definitely not going to scare you or make you think it was the greatest thing since Halloween.. 

Posted By: Eui1337
Date Posted: September/20/2011 at 10:01am
Originally posted by twisted666

Out of sheer curiosity, what is the hammer+ blokes tape? And not a link, I'm not watching it lol.

incase you haven't already googled it is 2 dudes beating a guy to death with a hammer. the end.

and thos was a really cool concept. i just think anybody besides tom six should have done it.

-------------
"I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of stars makes me dream..." - Vincent Van Gogh

Posted By: xFallenAngeLx66
Date Posted: March/15/2012 at 2:57pm
i dont know why people dont like it i LOVE these movies =D Can't wait for the 3rd =)

-------------

Print Page | Close Window