<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Piercing Experiences
 BodyMod.org Forum : BodyMod Experiences : Piercing Experiences
Message Icon Topic: Pierced - for life or for the moment? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 19 Next >>
not2brite
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote not2brite Replybullet Posted: June/01/2008 at 12:25am
My first piercing 5 months ago.  next month I turn 46.  I'm looking forward to more. 

This is not just for you whipper-snappers!
IP IP Logged
merrry
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 55

Quote merrry Replybullet Posted: June/01/2008 at 4:15am
Originally posted by not2brite

My first piercing 5 months ago.  next month I turn 46.  I'm looking forward to more. 

This is not just for you whipper-snappers!

NFK! I agree 100%
AKA: The Queen Of Hugs, Naughty Girl Extraordinaire, Merrrypoppin, Merrry Contrary and Sunshine. I'm also Proud To Be A Persnickety Bitch!
IP IP Logged
kcir
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 4

Quote kcir Replybullet Posted: June/01/2008 at 1:24pm
lol, i've pierced older than both of you.
BMOD WARNING: This user is notorious for instigation and general ass-hattery. Please don't take any cynical comments seriously. Thank you.
IP IP Logged
Ashleigh
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote Ashleigh Replybullet Posted: June/01/2008 at 3:52pm
Cutest thing I've seen in a while was when I went to visit my piercer thursday.  He was just finishing up with a grandmother and her granddaughter, both got matching eye brow piercings!  She was just adorable, and all I could think of was that I hope I look that good at her age with my piercings. 
A few years ago I took my grandma in to get her ears repierced, and bless her heart, she has such a crush on my piercer that if she knew what a VCH was I think she'd go for it!
My point is that age isn't the problem, it's how you were raised. A lot of people my gradmas age are against piercings because they grew up in a very concervative time.  I'm lucky in that she's the black sheep of the family, and goes against the norms.  Change is hard for the old because they've lived a certain way for so long...though I do have friends my age that have been sheltered for so long, are now they are on their own, and they are meeting more people like me & begining to understand that to be pierced does not make you evil!  I mean just 10 years ago I would have locked my car door if I drove by someone with a lot of piercings, and now I most likely know the person! Change takes time, that's all there is to it.

Edited by Ashleigh - June/01/2008 at 3:59pm
IP IP Logged
Rhuin
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 51

Quote Rhuin Replybullet Posted: June/01/2008 at 3:57pm
I'd love to get a matching piercing with my granny but she'd tell me I'm off my heid and then pretend to shoot me if I mentioned it :p
I choose my own way to burn
IP IP Logged
Uraniumhobo
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 105

Quote Uraniumhobo Replybullet Posted: June/01/2008 at 5:55pm
if my grandpa was still alive he wold have deffinitly got a matching tattoo or piercing, my grandmas on the other hand dont want anything to do with me
IP IP Logged
Ashleigh
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote Ashleigh Replybullet Posted: June/01/2008 at 6:40pm
Originally posted by Uraniumhobo

if my grandpa was still alive he wold have deffinitly got a matching tattoo or piercing, my grandmas on the other hand dont want anything to do with me

Sad! I've got the one cool granny & then an overly Catholic one & even she's started to like my piercings...she calls me her little hippie.
IP IP Logged
heterosexmale
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote heterosexmale Replybullet Posted: June/02/2008 at 5:56pm
I have both nipples ringed since 10 years and a PA since 7 years. And I am nearly 55.
IP IP Logged
merrry
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 55

Quote merrry Replybullet Posted: June/03/2008 at 2:08am
Originally posted by kcir

lol, i've pierced older than both of you.

Yeah, most pros have.greytongue

But like I said before...I won't be old till I'm 90 Big%20Grin
AKA: The Queen Of Hugs, Naughty Girl Extraordinaire, Merrrypoppin, Merrry Contrary and Sunshine. I'm also Proud To Be A Persnickety Bitch!
IP IP Logged
sticky-hair
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 10

Quote sticky-hair Replybullet Posted: June/03/2008 at 10:15am
i hope i never loose intrest in mine!i'd love to think ill be old and full of metal,who says grannys cant break the mould too? :)
With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite bars, men in red woolen shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 19 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version