<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Piercing Experiences
 BodyMod.org Forum : BodyMod Experiences : Piercing Experiences
Message Icon Topic: Pierced - for life or for the moment? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 19 Next >>
OfYourHeart
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 10

Quote OfYourHeart Replybullet Posted: May/19/2008 at 8:24pm
I will most likely keep my piercings. I got them for a reason: because I didn't feel complete without them. 
Shawna Butzs Facebook profile
IP IP Logged
freetobeme
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 14

Quote freetobeme Replybullet Posted: May/19/2008 at 8:27pm
i'm in my 40's ,and i added three new mods last year ! how ever in the summer i take my niple rings out because of some of my older & stuffyer boat customers , some of them would have a problem with them !

but in short ; my mods are for life !!!! 
IP IP Logged
stuffsh
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 28

Quote stuffsh Replybullet Posted: May/19/2008 at 8:28pm
I sometimes feel that perhaps I would have more piercings if I was younger, but I think that's more to do with being in a professional job and having to be a "grown up" during the daytimes.

I intend to keep my piercings, I intend to be modified for life which is why I'm now carefully planning what I do with my body. I'm glad I waited til I was slightly older, even if it does mean I can't have that bridge piercing I've dreamed of for years.

I may have to make more sacrifices as I get older, but there will always be parts of me getting pierced :)
IP IP Logged
isellmisery
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote isellmisery Replybullet Posted: May/19/2008 at 9:20pm
id like to say im going to keep them all,
but realistically i can see myself taking them out in the future, not the near future, nor do i plan to take them out, as if feel naked without them, as ive had ear piercings since i was 7 and a lip piercing since i was 14, which made me intrigued, to say the least, about body modification,
currently i plan on going into the body modification industry, but i know how hard it is to get into and you need to be the best, so i have a slim chance of actually making it.
so if i am forced to persue another career choice i woulds be forced to change the way i look in order to get a job however much i hate the idea

Edited by isellmisery - May/19/2008 at 9:22pm
IP IP Logged
magic_mohawk
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 19

Quote magic_mohawk Replybullet Posted: May/19/2008 at 9:25pm
Funny thing, I was trying to decide a couple days ago if I wanted to retire my snakebites. Oddly enough I took them out and was going to leave them, and five minutes later I put them back in cause it didn't feel right. But to answer the question, it's unknown. You can say you aren't and 15-20 years later take them out. So I'm undecided, besides my ears, they'll stay cause I've got them so big.
IP IP Logged
CheeseStix
Mod-erator
Mod-erator

Total Mods: 71

Quote CheeseStix Replybullet Posted: May/19/2008 at 9:44pm
I try not to even think about this.. I can't see myself with the number that I have now, simply due to maintenance issues. The rule I've always had is, when they become a problem, take them out, until then, NEVER! So I can see my number going down a tiny bit if I get them damaged, I probably wouldn't get them re-done... but in truth, what I'd really like to do is just find never never land and never grow up.. :D
IP IP Logged
xoerinxo
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 34

Quote xoerinxo Replybullet Posted: May/19/2008 at 10:23pm
I plan on keeping mine in. I might remove a few, but only to get more. so my little face doent get too crowded. theres so many i want i'm sire I'll retire some, but just so more can come! I can't see myself getting rid of them cuz I'm "old".
IP IP Logged
chrome8
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 5

Quote chrome8 Replybullet Posted: May/19/2008 at 10:57pm

got my first piercing during late 20's, retired it and then starting piercing again at 39 and will keep them until i'm done with them.  i was a different person in the 20's, 30's, and definitely in the 40's so it's hard to know what will happen in the future.

IP IP Logged
pierced_kitten
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote pierced_kitten Replybullet Posted: May/19/2008 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by CheeseStix

but in truth, what I'd really like to do is just find never never land and never grow up.. :D

me too!  I just want to cry sometimes thinking about growing up....Frown
IP IP Logged
Druidess
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 58

Quote Druidess Replybullet Posted: May/19/2008 at 11:10pm
I can't really get rid of my mods, the piercings will definitely stay.
When there is nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fyre.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 19 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version