<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Piercing Experiences
 BodyMod.org Forum : BodyMod Experiences : Piercing Experiences
Message Icon Topic: Pierced - for life or for the moment? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 19 Next >>
randy flagg
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 237

Quote randy flagg Replybullet Posted: March/23/2011 at 6:10pm
I have many female clients who are over 50. I have at least two dozen who are in the 70's.
Grandmothers who bond with their granddaughters that are getting nostril gems to share an experience together. I like those a lot.
I even have pierced a few seniors in their Rascal's. (motorized chairs) I have a few women in their 70's getting the nipples and hoods done too.

It seems on men over 50, I have been doing a lot of PA's, scrotal ladders, guiches, nipples and a few ear lobes here and there. But male genitals seem to be the norm on the older guys.

I am 37 and I wear my mods with pride. My visible ones are a 0g conch, 6g septum, 4 surface anchors above the shirt collar, and some random ear cartilages.

I do pierce an uncountable number of college girls, it is defiantly a young persons game and I remove plenty of visible piercings on the same girls once they hit "the real world" gasp and shudder.
Violence with grace...
IP IP Logged
merrry
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 55

Quote merrry Replybullet Posted: March/24/2011 at 4:48am
Originally posted by randy flagg

I have many female clients who are over 50. I have at least two dozen who are in the 70's.
Grandmothers who bond with their granddaughters that are getting nostril gems to share an experience together. I like those a lot.
I even have pierced a few seniors in their Rascal's. (motorized chairs) I have a few women in their 70's getting the nipples and hoods done too.

It seems on men over 50, I have been doing a lot of PA's, scrotal ladders, guiches, nipples and a few ear lobes here and there. But male genitals seem to be the norm on the older guys.

I am 37 and I wear my mods with pride. My visible ones are a 0g conch, 6g septum, 4 surface anchors above the shirt collar, and some random ear cartilages.

I do pierce an uncountable number of college girls, it is defiantly a young persons game and I remove plenty of visible piercings on the same girls once they hit "the real world" gasp and shudder.

Randy, that's my point. Us more "mature" women know what we want, and we aren't ashamed to ask for it. The comment from the 20 y/o about "old people" with nipple piercings rubbed me the wrong way. I say you're never too old, unless you're dead.  My piercer Loves me and spoils me rotten, as did my piercer before him.  My septum is 2g, and over the past 16 months, i've been working on my ears, but all my earlier piercings weren't visible. I guess I'm going backwardsBig%20Grin
AKA: The Queen Of Hugs, Naughty Girl Extraordinaire, Merrrypoppin, Merrry Contrary and Sunshine. I'm also Proud To Be A Persnickety Bitch!
IP IP Logged
StabbyJeff
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 51

Quote StabbyJeff Replybullet Posted: March/24/2011 at 1:09pm
I like to think a lot of mine will stay but you never know, the only ones I have retired was for fear of them growing out (nape, inverse navel)
No idea about my vertical labret though, I go through phases of getting a bit fed up with it but love how it looks. Hmmm.
IP IP Logged
samantha_sick
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 22

Quote samantha_sick Replybullet Posted: March/27/2011 at 9:26am
I have a finished product of what i'd like to look like. And I feel it will stretch on for a long time.
I don't see myself ever not being into bodymodifications.
And people in my life have accepted that.
Currently have 27 piercings
Have been pierced 63 times total (14 temporary)
2 4g cartilage punches
78 star tattoos, lots of other tattoos
2 brandings
1 cutting
Magnetic Implant (removed & replaced!)
IP IP Logged
Driftermatt
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 12

Quote Driftermatt Replybullet Posted: March/27/2011 at 2:08pm
my piercing (only stretched ears) didnt last.   I had to take them out 5-6 years ago when i got the job i currently have.   So no piercings as of now but im thinking of getting my nips done soon.
Look at you now hero
IP IP Logged
freckled20
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 42

Quote freckled20 Replybullet Posted: March/27/2011 at 3:49pm
I fully plan on keeping all of my piercings unless it's completely necessary to take them out. The only piercings I took out for jobs were my side lip and my nostril piercing... I don't really miss those though-- I was always getting something caught on one of them lol
Don't judge me monkey...
IP IP Logged
ZombiePhlegm
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 17

Quote ZombiePhlegm Replybullet Posted: March/27/2011 at 6:22pm
I'm planning on taking routes into teaching in my future, the subject Film Studies, if I'm unable for whatever reason to get anywhere within the film industry.

I feel that some of my mods will end up going if I have to take that route, or I'll wear jewelry that blends with my skin.

The Unbreakable!
IP IP Logged
modaddict
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 1

Quote modaddict Replybullet Posted: December/18/2012 at 2:21am
well look at fakir musafar! hes been doing this shit for more or less 60 years. he is called the father of the "modern primitive movement". this goes to show that old farts can be bad ass piercers/ piercees.  Big%20Grin
IP IP Logged
ShellBell93
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 16

Quote ShellBell93 Replybullet Posted: December/24/2012 at 8:09pm
I'll keep some of my piercings for as long as possible, like my nape piercing (which was my first other than my ears) but will retire others, like my dermals. I love piercings and tattoos, but I find the sensation and experience of being pierced more enjoyable in many ways than the aesthetic of the jewellry remaining. I only keep ones that won't limit my career movements,
There is no life I know to compare with pure imagination.
Living there, you'll be free if you truly wish to be.
IP IP Logged
ParalyticPoison
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote ParalyticPoison Replybullet Posted: June/03/2013 at 1:58am
Those people who are not "too old", got "too old" in a society where piercing weren't accepted. And those guys propably they didn't like it themselfs or didn't get to know this stuff enough.
Not that piercing are very accepted today, but much better than 20 years ago! So, when somebody who is 30 now turns "too old" they will already be known by all their family and friends with piercing, so there won;t be any need to "hang em up", except if the person wants to do so for any other reason.
When my father was 20 it was "out on the edge" to have long hair, some of his friends still go around with long hair, and the rest just don't have enough hair on their head...
Same thing goes with every generation... A cusin I have is now 40, when he rocked a beard being 20 it was like "Ah, you'll grow up, get a job and shave", well, he has found a job, worked for several years, have a family etc and that beard is still there... And beards have actually become a hip thing....
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 19 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version