Page  of 12 Next >>
ink_thy_skin
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: -1

Quote ink_thy_skin Replybullet Topic: Most Painful
    Posted: April/19/2008 at 11:39pm
(forgive my poor spelling)
I'm curious. I havn't been tattood everywere, but I have been in quite a few places.  I was wondering, of all your tattooing experiences which one was most painful and why?  were was it, did it hurt cause of location or your mind state, ect...

for me My palm/side of the hand was the worst followed by the top of my foot.  I know why the foot hurt so bad, cause I tattood it myself.

I normaly love the feeling of being tattood, even the foot.  But the palm was just OUCH!  it was not enjoyable.  first and only time I've ever asked my artist to stop.

Now your turn...

IP IP Logged
ManicTexan
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 20

Quote ManicTexan Replybullet Posted: April/19/2008 at 11:45pm
the only one's i would really even say hurt are the one's on my ribs. but then again i'm a skinny motherfucker so it was expected
IP IP Logged
fiesta
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 28

Quote fiesta Replybullet Posted: April/19/2008 at 11:46pm
my feet sucked pretty bad but the most painful BY FAR was my armpit. 13 hours of terrible pain hahaha! i also had to ask my tattooist to stop after the first 5 hours. i love it though!

Edited by fiesta - April/19/2008 at 11:47pm
IP IP Logged
sataninacaddy
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 46

Quote sataninacaddy Replybullet Posted: April/19/2008 at 11:48pm
the ditch of the arm, and towards the armpit, other than that most were not bad at all. head was prob the least painfull, I want more ink on my head!
Don't force your religion on others, inform them and let them choose!

IP IP Logged
ink_thy_skin
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: -1

Quote ink_thy_skin Replybullet Posted: April/19/2008 at 11:51pm

Really?  that's wierd, I've heard that alot but my armpit didn't hurt much at all.  some spots were almost numb even.  I guess mine isn't directly in the pit yet it's on the outer side but pretty damn close.  guess I'll see when it gets in there farther Big%20Grin

Edited by ink_thy_skin - April/19/2008 at 11:52pm
IP IP Logged
fiesta
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 28

Quote fiesta Replybullet Posted: April/19/2008 at 11:53pm
mine was pretty numb also, the part that hurt most was the part that right in the pit. and just above it on the inside of my arm.
IP IP Logged
OfYourHeart
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 10

Quote OfYourHeart Replybullet Posted: April/20/2008 at 12:05am
I've only had two tattoos. One small one on my wrist and another really low on my hip. In my opinion, the wrist one hurt less than a cat scratch.
The hip one, which has back fill (I hear is supposed to hurt a bit), only felt a little raw when he kept going over the area where my leg met my groin (apparently it's called the crease?)

IP IP Logged
ihaveonlyme
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 59

Quote ihaveonlyme Replybullet Posted: April/20/2008 at 12:46am
for now it's both the tattoos on my calfs. i'm getting a tatoo near my armpit and i'm sure that'll hurt. i'm pretty sure that my ribs would hurt the most.
You might not share my views on politics, religion, or several other notable topics; if you ever attain my level of knowledge, you will, though.
IP IP Logged
belle
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 25

Quote belle Replybullet Posted: April/20/2008 at 1:19am
back of my knee...that was farkin evil!!~!! and up to under my butt cheek hurt like hell. am working on a sleeve and figure up under my arm is gonna hurt like hell, my inner elbor crook bruised like a bastard so sure aint looking forward to it!!  a friend of mine was telling me about some cream u can get for numbing things,WRONG!! i know i may whinge about the pain but its like a rite of passage i  havent used anything like that and am not about to start.it almost seems like cheating, i mean if there was no pain any ole tosser would get inked wouldnt they! sorry an waffelling now, its something i feel strongly about.
IP IP Logged
Steef
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote Steef Replybullet Posted: April/20/2008 at 4:30am
Hmm. None of my tattoo's really hurt THAT much, but with my side-tattoo I did feel the 'f' pretty bad. I was much slimmer than I am nowand it was right on the bone. But.. It was worth it. :)
Er ... Boo.
IP IP Logged
Page  of 12 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version