Message Icon Topic: Men are like... Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 13 Next >>
Veilside
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 6

Quote Veilside Replybullet Posted: February/25/2008 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by Euphoric

A opposed to the the fact women weren't allowed to be schooled or taught or have anything to do with science/math at that time.Or the fact by the King James Bible women were proclaimed inferiorOr the fact that Einstines Wife has a lot to do in his work.;)

Schooling has very little to do with the artists that were mentioned
"so its personal attacks now veilside?? well if thats the way its gonna be i think your a candyass little bitch twat raver with a closed minded point of view."

IP IP Logged
Euphoric
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 28

Quote Euphoric Replybullet Posted: February/25/2008 at 8:33pm
True. You got me there.

IP IP Logged
Rouslan
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: -1

Quote Rouslan Replybullet Posted: February/25/2008 at 8:38pm
Dear Hailfall, please take into consideration the mere fact that our brains are supposed to be equal according to feminists and according to what today is considered politically correct.

Nevertheless, at chess, our "equal" brains put today's best female at 20th world rank, 2nd best female at 120th world rank, and third at 350th world rank.

So of course, if you consider athletism, there's a difference between male performance and female performance and nobody denies the fact that men are physically superior to women. But quite strangely, despite of the fact that the same difference can be seen at chess, or go, or checkers, or bridge, or poker, or anything linked with the brain, nobody applies the same idea to explain that performance gap between men and women. Why?

My point here isn't to talk about male superiority. There isn't any form of superiority since we both need each other to exist. What I just mean is that a woman believing that "men are like lava lamps", sincerely thinking that her head is able to perform as well as a man's one when it comes to solve a concrete problem or when you have to face a new situation, is like a man thinking that he can grow up a child as well as a woman : total nonsense.

We are the product of evolution. Men have spent the last few millions years (if not billions) hunting, bringing food to feed up the tribe. Our male ancestors had permanently to solve problems, take decisions about where the tribe should go to survive and find more food, find ideas to kill animals, eat everyday. Hunting is something that you need to practise to see how much creativity, imagination and patience it requires. On the other hand, women had to grow up kids, organize social life and share the food. Our social roles were clear, and our genes are still based on that million year reality. Denying it is simply stupid.

We are different. And thinking, like any feminist, that men aren't bright is just denying the most elementary reality. Any new idea or concept brought to mankind was male.
IP IP Logged
Hailfall
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 34

Quote Hailfall Replybullet Posted: February/25/2008 at 8:44pm
Thank you for your.. interesting view upon what was supposed to be a funny thread.

I am sorry if i have offended you in any way shape or form.

XD

They say about me: Sweet as a kitten, mean as a cat..
IP IP Logged
Rouslan
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote Rouslan Replybullet Posted: February/25/2008 at 8:46pm
"Or the fact that Einstines Wife has a lot to do in his work."
Relativity (special and general theory) was imagined during Einstein young years, when he hadn't any relationship of any sort. As soon as he got engaged his creativity went down.

To believe that a woman could create this is simply nonsensical, feminist, unrealistic and almost as stupid as those trendy hollywood movies in which women ground men in a few secs.

By the way, we're living in a world where women go to school as much as men. They major in sciences as much as men. And despite of this brand new equality, as long as it comes to Fields medal or Nobel in physics, women are non-existing.
IP IP Logged
Euphoric
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Quote Euphoric Replybullet Posted: February/25/2008 at 8:47pm
I don't think men are superior/inferior to any, and I agree with you Rouslan that we played different roles..

but you see our roles have taken to new heights in this century.
I grew up in a Hispanic culture where women were VERY inferior..I got kicked off the soccer team in 4th grade JUST because I was a female..
even though I was probably better then most of the boys.

So if we have evolved into this new technology..why is it that females are still not participating? Why is it that more men are in business than women?

Its not all mens fault..a lot of it has to do with women themselves and not stepping up.

As being a lab scientist in biotechnology, I am one of three girls out of 169 people. I get looked down because somehow by being a woman I cant make a agar plate or do a solution.

We've changes since then.
And females need to step up to the damn plate.
IP IP Logged
Rouslan
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote Rouslan Replybullet Posted: February/25/2008 at 8:57pm
"So if we have evolved into this new technology..why is it that females are still not participating? why is it that more men are in business than women?"

If nowadays women can study as much as men, and if you'll find an equal ratio men/women majoring in sciences, and if the Fields Medal has been awarded to 48 men and 0 women, that's probably because no woman was ever able to reach a strong enough level in maths to be awarded the fields medal.
IP IP Logged
Euphoric
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Quote Euphoric Replybullet Posted: February/25/2008 at 9:00pm
I am not going to say anything to that, I am letting this go.
This is way to personal for me.

Try to maintain a happy positive board.
IP IP Logged
Hailfall
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 34

Quote Hailfall Replybullet Posted: February/25/2008 at 9:01pm
Yeah and this thread was only meant as a joke anyway..
They say about me: Sweet as a kitten, mean as a cat..
IP IP Logged
Marked4Life
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 6

Quote Marked4Life Replybullet Posted: February/25/2008 at 10:48pm
Wait...I'm new here.

I thought Rouslan was a superhero <bubble burst> Eye-Popping
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 13 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version