BodyMod.org Forum : BodyMod.org : BodyMod.org News and Updates
Message Icon Topic: My Buddies and My Journal Post Reply Post New Topic
Adam
BMod Admin
BMod Admin

Total Mods: 72

Quote Adam Replybullet Topic: My Buddies and My Journal
    Posted: January/30/2004 at 12:03am

The two biggies that I've created today are the additions to the My BMod menu item at the top. Now, once you're logged in, you find two new options: My Journal and My Buddies.

The journal one isn't really anything different than the old one, but now you can get to it easily, and I've added a link so that you can add journal entries even easier.

The My Buddies one is pretty much where I spent the majority of the time coding. It is just what is sounds like: You can now go around BMod and select who all your pals are and add them to a list.  When you go into your profile, you'll notice the My BMod Buddies area below the Stuff area. Here is where it will list all the people that you have chose as your buddies, and all the people that have chosen you as theirs. When you click on their Avatar, it will take you to their Profile page. Below that is a Buddy Mod secrtion, here is where you can either add or remove a buddy from your list. The  icon will add the current BMod'er to your list and the  will remove them from your list.

If you want to check out your buddies, you can click on the new menu Item that says My Buddies. You can also click on their avatars to go to their profile.

Hmm, "I have a lot of buddies here, but It'll take forever to find them in the Profiles area, cuz there's so many people," you say? Well, this brings me to the next thing I added, a search capability for the profiles. Now just type in any part of a users name, and it'll return everyone with what you searched for in their name.

Also in the Profiles area, I touched up the current page, so the number of the page you're on will be red...this way you can distinguish where you are in the list.

I changed my Avatar to something a little more personal =)

I also updated my photo and blob about myself in my Profile page. Which reminds me that I changed the Photo of yourseld area in the Profile area to Web Cam Photo link , for when you sign up.

Made the journal part now part of the site...(added all the heading stuff to it)

And lastly, I updated the messaging part of the My Messages section. So now whenever someone adds or removes you as a buddy, it will send you a system message letting you know.

I'm tired.... `night!

.: Adam

IP IP Logged
Kroneque
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 9

Quote Kroneque Replybullet Posted: January/30/2004 at 8:17pm
dude. you rock. iv watched this site grow and grow from the begging. i love it.. you rock man. keep it up!
Wanting To Be Someone Else, Is Just A Waste Of Who You Are.
IP IP Logged
chaibone
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 23

Quote chaibone Replybullet Posted: January/30/2004 at 8:27pm
I agree, You are doin good stuff with the sight, Bodymod is a kick ass site 
FLESH,BLOOD,SPLATTERED GUTS,DRIPPING BRAINS AND RADIATION,EVERYONES MUTILATED, SCREAMING MISSILES, BURNING BABYS, THIS IS JUST A BED TIME STORY TO HELP YOU THROUGH THE NIGHT
IP IP Logged
Adam
BMod Admin
BMod Admin

Total Mods: 72

Quote Adam Replybullet Posted: January/31/2004 at 2:39pm

Thanks guys

.: Adam

IP IP Logged
Kaira
BMod Pro
BMod Pro