<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Piercing Experiences
 BodyMod.org Forum : BodyMod Experiences : Piercing Experiences
Message Icon Topic: people who dont take care of their piercings. Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 7
MayonnaiseJane
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 4

Quote MayonnaiseJane Replybullet Posted: October/16/2012 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by queen of hearts

i was told to clean my mouth out with alcohol mouthwash after having my tongue done, dont try that at home its not good and hurts like hell.

I know a girl who got told that. She did it too... then again she's stretching with acrylic tapers so... yeah. Maybe I need to get her to switch to my piercer.

8^P
IP IP Logged
asylumbunny
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote asylumbunny Replybullet Posted: October/17/2012 at 12:16pm

I agree! Sadly, I was one of those people who would get piercings and take them out and get them re-done all the time when I was younger, mostly because I didn't know that there was anywhere to get them done except for Claire's. :P I think I had to get my second lobe piercings done at least three times because they kept getting infected and I didn't know that it was bad to just take them out. The aftercare advice they give you at Claire's is absolutely heinous. >.< It just seems really sick that you can go in, get your ears pierced by a 16 year old with a plastic gun, and have your first experience with piercings be an awful one filled with tears and bad infections. :P

IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 7
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version