Piercing Experiences
 BodyMod.org Forum : BodyMod Experiences : Piercing Experiences
Message Icon Topic: My ears, moms hood?? Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 4 Next >>
PyroPathogen
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 5

Quote PyroPathogen Replybullet Topic: My ears, moms hood??
    Posted: December/22/2005 at 6:19am

I had been trying to get into my local piercing place for quite sometime.. as a matter of fact I had traveled down to him sixteen times!  And each time he was either on lunch, or called in sick.. I being under eighteen had to have a parent sign off on any kind of work I wanted done.. so three days before my prom I was at the mall and my mom and I happened to stop by a clothing store right next to my place. (Jungle Zone)  We casually walked in and started to look at hookah’s and pipes.  I was loving every moment of my mom disgusted look as she slowly learned how kids were disguising their pipes (i.e. highlighter pipe's, lipstick shaped pipe's)  When all of the sudden like a gift from freakin god himself the piercer strolls in.  I figured 'Now's my friggin chance to get it done!'  I quickly went to my mom and let her know he was finally in.  We started the paperwork and before I knew it I was in the room getting ready to get my ears done.  I as extremely nervous and sweating profusely.  I wasn't sure how I was gonna handle the pain.  as the piercer walks in he describes to me the process, and simple aftercare techniques.  I see him reach into a drawer and unwrap a new needle.  Now as a child I loved getting flu shot's or vaccines.. I just loved the needle.. but this time was different.. I was terrified..  he told me 'ok now close your eyes and take a deep breathe.. now inhale as hard as you can.. then exhale..' as I began to exhale I could feel his cold fingers grab my lobe.. next thing I know there is a slight stinging sensation in my ear.. as it began he immediately told me to inhale.. and as I opened my eyes I saw him slip the ring on and ask me 'so was it that bad' I easily reply 'nope I'm doing just fine'  we finish off with the second ear.  And he begins to explain the healing process to me.. he asks me 'so what did yah think?' I calmly reply.. 'Oh man.. I totally loved it.. '  he then said a few words that have stayed with me forever 'Well then.. welcome to your new addiction'.. as I leave the room, I search the shopping area for my mom.. I wanted to pay the shop and go show my girlfriend what I did... but I couldn't find her.. I figure I might as well pay for the work, and as I walk up to the cash register I had a short discussion about how it went.. I pull out my card to pay for everything and she tells me 'Ok that'll be $85..'  I freak out.. 'But you said the ears were $40.. why so expensive?'  she just stares at me and says 'Well... we have two ears, the jewelry, and a clit piercing and jewelry'.. So I'm like WTF??  what do you mean clit piercing.. just then my 5'3 300+lb 44 year old mom comes walking out of the room.. the piercing looking like he just saw a ghost.. and then it hit me.. my heavily induced fat Christian mother.. got her hood pierced..  I pay with my card.. and nothing more had ever been said about it.. until she comes into my work one day and decribes the entire event to all of my coworkers, who all began their own jokes about ‘Garrett’s piercings’.... so kid’s the moral of the story.. short, fat, mean, Christians suck..

IP IP Logged
Blasphemer
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 19

Quote Blasphemer Replybullet Posted: December/22/2005 at 6:48am
hahahahaaaaa cant believe your mum did that that musta been crazy... atleast she'll be more open now..
_-AleX-_
IP IP Logged
psychokinetic
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 22

Quote psychokinetic Replybullet Posted: December/22/2005 at 9:12am
so proud
you breathed,
then you stopped
i breathed
and dried you off...
IP IP Logged
metalbabe
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 57

Quote metalbabe Replybullet Posted: December/22/2005 at 9:16am
do all your stories end with the same moral?

everyone has a right to be pierced, be it you, me, your mum or my grandma.

Perplexing people since 1986
IP IP Logged
xXxJenocydexXx
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 8

Quote xXxJenocydexXx Replybullet Posted: December/22/2005 at 3:25pm
Oh man.....I would simply die.  Despite the fact that your mom does have that right, she was a milf, I'd still die.  Those are just thoughts that people really don't need in their heads about their parents, lol.  My friend's mom, who won't let my poor friend wear a shred of black for fear of the 'goth plague,' has her nipples pierced....Some people are just unpredictable...not that that's a bad thing all the time.
"Yeah? Well if you didn't know I was drunk...you'd just think I was really cool."
IP IP Logged
PyroPathogen
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 5

Quote PyroPathogen Replybullet Posted: December/22/2005 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by metalbabe

do all your stories end with the same moral?

My stories will probably have all the same morals.. My mom despised anyone with tattoo's or piercings.. she told me as a child that when she sees someone with a modification done, to run away from them because they will kidnap me, or mug her.. at the first sign of a piercing or tattoo (no joke) she would hold me and hold tight onto her purse.. and I used to get punished for even TALKING about modifications.. so for her to be soooo hypocritical and get one done!.. yeah that makes her a short, fat, mean, Christian who sucks..
IP IP Logged
choo
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 12

Quote choo Replybullet Posted: December/22/2005 at 5:05pm
yeah... i was always discouraged from getting a tattoo...

my mums getting her first ink when i get mine done...
IP IP Logged
Keairao
Apprentice
Apprentice

Quote Keairao Replybullet Posted: December/22/2005 at 5:12pm
That's freaky. My mom is about the same. My folks threatened to disown me if I got any more tats....that was when I was 17 or something and I've had lots more work done since, and they havent seen any of my piercings. Of course now that I'm 10 years older, it's just kinda funny when they lecture me about this stuff. I usually just tell them it's their fault, mom took me to get my ears pierced when I was 2, it all went down hill from there......
IP IP Logged
xXxJenocydexXx
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 8

Quote xXxJenocydexXx Replybullet Posted: December/22/2005 at 5:20pm
My mom is under the impression that if you want to wear the art so bad, you should just get a t-shirt.....quite obviously, she doesn't have a tattoo.  My dad likes tattoos but doesn't have any, but he's much more open-minded about it.
"Yeah? Well if you didn't know I was drunk...you'd just think I was really cool."
IP IP Logged
psychokinetic
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Quote psychokinetic Replybullet Posted: December/22/2005 at 5:22pm

jen- OH NO YOU MEAN I HAVE A PLAGUE?!

-falls about laughing-

you breathed,
then you stopped
i breathed
and dried you off...