Message Icon Topic: Needles in testicles Post Reply Post New Topic
Lenorman
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote Lenorman Replybullet Topic: Needles in testicles
    Posted: July/24/2014 at 12:54pm
Hi.
I hve seen pictures with (injection) needles put on or trough the testicles as kind of temporar play piercing. I would like to try it on myself. But on the other had I also want to keep my fertility.
Do any of you have experiences on how to do this safely, what needle sizes to use and how often this can be done without mentionable loss of fertility?
IP IP Logged
Keiran1980
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 74

Quote Keiran1980 Replybullet Posted: July/25/2014 at 2:20am
Through the skin of the scrotum would be no issue, into the actual testes would almost certainly cause loss of fertility. No recognised medical establishments have done full research into the level of fertility loss caused by needles stabbed into the testes.
"Everyone is from somewhere.
Even if you've never been there." - Ian Anderson
IP IP Logged
Lenorman
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote Lenorman Replybullet Posted: July/25/2014 at 8:49am
Thanks for the answer. Yes, I want to get the needle into the nut itself. There is a study on fine needle aspiration cytology for fertility analysis in dogs, and it states that using needles size 21G does not seem to have any measureable effect, as long as it is done on an analytic level (amount)

I am not a dog, and there may be some biological differences. As I am somewhat bigger than most dogs these differences may even count in my favor.
I hope some members here might have some own experiences to add.
IP IP Logged
SaintGabu
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 1

Quote SaintGabu Replybullet Posted: July/25/2014 at 12:06pm
there's a CBT practise called testicular juicing that involves inserting mid-to-large gauge needles into the core of the testicle and having a clear fluid come out; as far as i know, none one has suffered loss of fertility because of this, so i guess thin injection needles wouldn't be much of a problem, you might want to try asking this question on fetish forums for better and more complete answers, try using terms such as breadboarding, nailing and juicing for best results
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version