<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
I Want Something, But I Need Help
 BodyMod.org Forum : Idea Banks : I Want Something, But I Need Help
Message Icon Topic: Getting nipples inverted and then some more... Post Reply Post New Topic
LiquidSplinters
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote LiquidSplinters Replybullet Topic: Getting nipples inverted and then some more...
    Posted: January/04/2014 at 10:24am
Hello world!

I have non-inverted protruding nipples but find the aesthetics of inverted nipples to be highly appealing.

Is it possible to invert your nipples and how?

I have not found anything online about this, mostly just posts about fixing inverted nipples with piercings.

My goal in the end is something similar to nipple pocketing, but instead of creating a pocket in the nipple itself, I am thinking of first getting inverted nipples then stretching out that pocket between the recessed nipple and the surrounding areola.

Here is the only picture (drawing) that I could find which illustrates something akin to what I have in mind:
IP IP Logged
Keiran1980
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 74

Quote Keiran1980 Replybullet Posted: January/04/2014 at 5:04pm
It could be done by a skilled cosmetic surgeon, but is not something most modfication artists would ever attempt.
"Everyone is from somewhere.
Even if you've never been there." - Ian Anderson
IP IP Logged
SaintGabu
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 1

Quote SaintGabu Replybullet Posted: January/04/2014 at 8:41pm
the only person i know of that would consider doing something like that is emilio gonzalez
IP IP Logged
LiquidSplinters
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote LiquidSplinters Replybullet Posted: January/04/2014 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by keiran1980

It could be done by a skilled cosmetic surgeon, but is not something most modfication artists would ever attempt.

Surgically, would it involve something like creating internal scars to hold the nipple in a recessed state?
I might consult a surgeon if there was really no other alternatives, but how open are cosmetic surgeons to body modification requests?
I have heard that many of them will refuse surgeries that go against their own sense of aesthetics...

Well, but lets say I wanted a non-surgical (DIY) approach:
I was thinking of trying the following to achieve this,

- pushing nipple into breast
- using cyanoacrylate to seal the areola around nipple, shutting it in
- stretching the sealed areola with pumps to enlarge it, in hopes that when the glue wears off, the nipple will remain recessed.

Does this sound feasible?
IP IP Logged
Vio_Lynn
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 11

Quote Vio_Lynn Replybullet Posted: January/05/2014 at 1:12am
Skin doesn't really work that way....even if the nipple and everything did stay in place like that it would only be temporary. Eventually the skin would go back to it's normal place unless you kept up this routine for as long as you want the modification. With something this complicated I would seriously look into finding an excellent cosmetic surgeon. I'm not against DYI mods, but with this one I don't really see a way that it could be done at home without complications.
"For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication."
IP IP Logged
LiquidSplinters
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote LiquidSplinters Replybullet Posted: January/05/2014 at 7:09am
Thanks for all the responses...
Will definitely look into plastic surgery, but until then no harm inverting nipples myself, if only for temporary results.

Epoxied a stick to base of a PET bottle such that the tip protrudes the opening of the bottle slightly, and coated tip with abit of 2-part silicone to avoid splintering myself.

Lined it up with my nipple and sucked away for ~2 minutes.

Nipple remained inverted for ~20 seconds after removal, then I got happy and somewhat excited and it started protruding again.

IP IP Logged
jackson1981
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote jackson1981 Replybullet Posted: January/05/2014 at 3:15pm
Boy or girl? Not sure if it makes a difference. For both men and women, nipples often get inverted from time to time on their own. It's the natural mechanism for them. It's the way they react to temperature changes.

I am not sure if it's possible to make the effect permanent though I suppose it's technically possible.
IP IP Logged
LiquidSplinters
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote LiquidSplinters Replybullet Posted: January/11/2015 at 12:21pm
Well, a small update.

Found a doctor who did not immediately brush me off.
He found it interesting that I wanted the exact opposite of a common surgery.

We discussed about the possibilities, but nothing planned yet.

- Doctor postulated that a breast augmentation with fat transfer might achieve inverted nipples if sufficient fat was injected close to the nipple at a shallow depth to widen the space between the milk ducts and the nipple. However, he worries about damage to ducts and altering the shape to become tubular.

- Gave my own suggestion of what I thought could be done but apparently the nipple can't just be recessed and cauterised or sutured in place because supposedly there is nothing to safely attach to.

- Weakening the areolar muscle is another possibility to try to get the nipple to invert. Botox could be used but is temporary.

He seems to want to simulate the conditions for natural nipple inversion to occur, and is obviously avoiding heavy handed means. At least the majority of consultations are outside of his clinic and doesn't cost me anything...

Showed him my DIY apparatus for inverting my nipple, he had no issues with it. I am to keep using it so that he can investigate whether it has a positive effect on weakening my areola.

So far my DIY efforts have not made my areola/nipples any larger. Any inversion is still temporary.

Will update if anything progresses.
IP IP Logged
SaintGabu
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 1

Quote SaintGabu Replybullet Posted: January/11/2015 at 10:37pm
ok, here goes:

1- get your nipples pierced
2- stretch your nipples, not a piercing but the nipple itself with the help of nipple stretchers ( http://customers.skymesh.net.au/~walraven/page2jpg/niptrain.jpg ), you'd probably have to wear something like there continuously for quite some time before achieving permanent results. i know it's possible but i can't get into specifics without sliding into blatant guessing
3- one you have quite a bit of node, make a nipple pocket, a piercer does this by piercing directly into the nipple from the front and holding the jewellery into place with your previous nipple piercings
4- once it heals, slowly stretch the pocket until you get around 4mm
5- remove all the jewellery and hope it works, it could be that when the stretched pocket gets smaller you end up with a permanent result similar to what you want... you could also end up with weird looking nipples, or maybe with your original nipples and a bit of scar tissue

here's some images on nipple pocketing http://wiki.bme.com/index.php?title=Nipple_Pocketing

Edited by SaintGabu - January/11/2015 at 10:40pm
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version