<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Piercings
 BodyMod.org Forum : Body Mods : Piercings
Message Icon Topic: Fernum piercung questions (stretching) Post Reply Post New Topic
AlexBlakslee
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote AlexBlakslee Replybullet Topic: Fernum piercung questions (stretching)
    Posted: September/18/2013 at 12:55am
I just got a fernum piercing done on the bottom side of my penis right below the head basically where the foreskin is cut from the circumcision. I also had one done mid shaft on the top side of my penis. Both piercings are 3 weeks old and healing great no pain puss or swelling. The piercer did both the piercings with 14g jewelery the on the bottom is a 7/16ths captive bead hoop and the one on top is a is a 5/8" CBR I was wondering what the procedure is for stretching them I would like both of them to be 12g or even 10g and also wondering how long I should wait to start doing this. I know my wife wants them bigger but also wants me to wait since we have just recently been able to have sex comfortably!!!
IP IP Logged
JosephStapes
Apprentice
Apprentice

Total Mods: 5

Quote JosephStapes Replybullet Posted: September/20/2013 at 12:06pm
piercings like that will be sore for a few weks still, and you will need to wait for the fistula to completely heal and form, although it cant always be healthy to push stretching, especially in that region. i gave mine a slight bit of persuasion and then wore some heavy jewellery for the rest.

its a waiing game, just dont go too large, i split my lorem piercing once and wasnt best pleased :(
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version