<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
I Want Something, But I Need Help
 BodyMod.org Forum : Idea Banks : I Want Something, But I Need Help
Message Icon Topic: Wondering if anyone has any ideas for this scar? Post Reply Post New Topic
stinsper
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote stinsper Replybullet Topic: Wondering if anyone has any ideas for this scar?
    Posted: August/30/2013 at 1:58am
I have a scar on my upper right arm, about an inch above the elbow on the outside. It's only about 1.5-2" long, and it was from a very deep cut done by someone else with a straight edge razor. The skin split open at the time, and all I did was put bandaids on it, so it healed very poorly. It's over a quarter inch wide and pretty raised.

I have a number of other self-inflicted scars on my arms which I actually find quite pretty, but the one in question is by far the ugliest. I was thinking if there would be any way to make it into a scarification. Like a small symbol or something that would not be extremely noticeable or horrifying (I work for the government.. lol) but would detract from the ugliness of the scar itself?

I also have fat arms which makes it look even worse.

Any ideas for how to salvage it? Haha.
IP IP Logged
hellodave
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 9

Quote hellodave Replybullet Posted: September/01/2013 at 7:32am
Your best bet would be to find a reputable scarification artist, show them the scar and they should be able to help you work something into it. I have seen some really beautiful scarification pieces worked around self harm or surgery scars, so a good artist should be able to help you out. Best of luck!
"Drink plenty of whisky and you'll live as long as me!" - Frank Smith, 1910-2006.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version