<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Aftercare Q&A
 BodyMod.org Forum : Body Mods : Aftercare Q&A
Message Icon Event: head split or splitting - Event Date: December/12/2012 Post Reply Post New Topic
Jreeper1
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote Jreeper1 Replybullet Calendar Event: head split or splitting
    Posted: December/12/2012 at 7:37am
Hi all,
   I am new here so please forgive my lack of information . I am 4 days out from a Diy head split and have searched the sight several times for head split aftercare and can't find anything . There are many reasons I had for Diy not the least being passing Kidney stones multipule times a week plus others . I did my research for almost a year and after completing a meatotomy 9 months ago . I did the top of my head split . I used a scalpel and a cauterizing knife to help with bleeding . I am very pleased so far ! I am interested in any ideas and thoughts on aftercare and how to keep it from growing back together again . I know everyone has to say a pro should have done it but that was out of the question .
Thanks for any help !
J
IP IP Logged
CxLx
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 16

Quote CxLx Replybullet Posted: December/13/2012 at 3:21pm
I don't hate on DIY unless there are experienced artists that perform the said procedure. Also I feel like you should have asked this before doing it. But that said would it be similar as healing a tongue split that was not sutured. Maybe just keep pulling it apart when it tries to heal back or maybe sterilized gauze in between. For cleaning it I would think the urine passing through would be a big help already.

But I am not a professional so take this with a grain of salt.

Pics would be cool to see too.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version