BodyMod.org Forum : Idea Banks : Hardcore Ideas
Message Icon Topic: NOT a Glasgow Smile Post Reply Post New Topic
johnnymorphine
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote johnnymorphine Replybullet Topic: NOT a Glasgow Smile
    Posted: July/18/2012 at 11:26pm
Righto, first off, I've read the other posts about chelsea grins and the like, I'm not on about one of those. I want to have my mouth widened, seamlessly. I want my mouth to look normal as possible until I open it. HOWEVER I do want it to be subtle only showing a few more teeth than normal ect. I want it thus that people would say: something was strange with that person but i can't really place what.
Is this possible?
IP IP Logged
pierced_celt
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 10

Quote pierced_celt Replybullet Posted: July/19/2012 at 1:39pm
I dont think its possible, without a plastic surgeon.too much cheek damage and then to make it look normal b4 u smile wud need serious tattoo work over the cuts, so im gonna say its not possible at this time. But in the future who knows?
IP IP Logged
Keiran1980
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 74

Quote Keiran1980 Replybullet Posted: July/19/2012 at 2:30pm
A skilled plastic surgeon could possibly do this. I do not think that many body modification artists would be confident to do such a technically complex surgical modification. 
"Everyone is from somewhere.
Even if you've never been there." - Ian Anderson
IP IP Logged
TR_966
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 15

Quote TR_966 Replybullet Posted: July/20/2012 at 8:31pm
Agree with above, think this would be (if possible) a job for a plastic surgeon.
VIVA LA EVOLUTION
IP IP Logged
Base4
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 2

Quote Base4 Replybullet Posted: August/14/2012 at 2:00pm
This may not help but, I do at one point remember seeing on the Internet somewhere a video of a girl( if we were stopping here this wouldn't be that surprising but..) she had this thing in her mouth( not surprising either), it was made of plastic(-_-) and basically to describe it was two square pieces and a spring in the middle. She pressed it together with her fingers then put it sideways in her lips and the spring released pushing the two square parts apart which pushed out the corner of her mouth, non-surgically stretching it. Am still trying to find the video. Actually it may have been on one of those clip shows from the Internet on tv. Oh well best of luck to you with this. Will post vid link if I find it
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version