BodyMod.org Forum : Idea Banks : I Want Something, But I Need Help
Message Icon Topic: penile beading question Post Reply Post New Topic
Wardrow
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote Wardrow Replybullet Topic: penile beading question
    Posted: May/29/2012 at 10:31pm
I am considering getting some silicone penile implants and have a few questions. This seems to be a pretty rare mod, and it's hard to find a lot of information, especially first-hand experiences. I've searched the threads and the web and can't quite find all of the answers.

1) What are the advantages/disadvantages of single beads over a string implant like these? Would movement be more or less of a problem? http://stores.ebay.com/Steve-Haworth-Store-SHS/Genital-Beads-Strings-Spines-/_i.html?_fsub=2889627014&_sid=67637084&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

2)From a guy's point of view, do these provide any added sensation?

3)From a lady's point of view, do these add to pleasure or cause pain with intercourse?
IP IP Logged
AlecTrosex
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 24

Quote AlecTrosex Replybullet Posted: May/29/2012 at 10:51pm
I will be having four 1/4" silicone beads implanted this summer. I don't expect there will be any difference in sensation for me, but I will let you know once I've healed and had a chance to test drive them.
IP IP Logged
SteveSirenic
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 35

Quote SteveSirenic Replybullet Posted: May/30/2012 at 2:40am
I have 4 1/4in silicone beads long the top of my shaft.

First, I don't see any advantage over having them attached by any means in fact I think I would find it uncomfortable. My penis winds up in some awkward positions through out the day. The extra flexibility is something I wouldn't sacrifice.

They are going to migrate a bit though. Mine are I think 3 years old now? Somewhere around there at least and now I have space enough to place another bead in the center of the 4. Which I will probably get around to later this year.

From my point of view I no longer notice a difference. It's just penis. If you're looking for a mod to increase sensation for you I'd probably go with a transscrotal.

From her's. I've had kind of a wide range of responses from it was extremely pleasurable to it hurt like a mother fucker. It will depend a lot on the girl.

I also did not go with the scalpel/pocket method that some artists prefer. I went with a needle and taper leaving the implant in the center.

I think that's the best route to go if your newer to heavy modification. Though, I'd bump up the needle size a bit from what Steve Haworth typically recommends. For the 1/4in beads a 6g needle will make that stretch with the taper a whole lot easier on you.

Roads? Where we're going, we don't need no roads. -ISHC
IP IP Logged
Wardrow
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote Wardrow Replybullet Posted: May/30/2012 at 9:41am
Thanks for your perspective guys! I might be crazy but this WILL be my first mod, so I want to do it right and not wish I had done more or gone bigger. What I am personally leaning toward is 8 1/4 or 3/8 beads placed down two rows of 4 on the top right and left sides of the shaft with about 3/4 to 1'' of space between rows. The gent at the shop said he could do it pocket style and when complete it would be stitched, taped and warped into place for a few weeks, Thoughts?
IP IP Logged
PieceOfSarah
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote PieceOfSarah Replybullet Posted: June/30/2012 at 10:55pm
From experiencing beads and doing them on people I'd say if you're going with something smaller then 5/16 then go with the needle/taper method. My boyfriend has 2 5/16 beads and I think we're going to add a  third soon. Although I wasn't with him before he had them done I can say he gets a big thumbs up and regular high fives after sex. He said he had similar problems with what Steve was saying with girls saying it hurt, there was also one occasion someone mistook them for genital warts lol. Also there is no added sensation for you with them, but if she's feeling good then you'll get more out of it so it'll be a win win. 
IP IP Logged
number1barber
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote number1barber Replybullet Posted: September/07/2014 at 9:37am
Originally posted by pieceofsarah

From experiencing beads and doing them on people I'd say if you're going with something smaller then 5/16 then go with the needle/taper method. My boyfriend has 2 5/16 beads and I think we're going to add a  third soon. Although I wasn't with him before he had them done I can say he gets a big thumbs up and regular high fives after sex. He said he had similar problems with what Steve was saying with girls saying it hurt, there was also one occasion someone mistook them for genital warts lol. Also there is no added sensation for you with them, but if she's feeling good then you'll get more out of it so it'll be a win win. 

sorry to drag up a old post.
you clearly know what your doing and I want to do my own implants just as I did my own arm.
it sounds like 5/16 are the way to go. I was also looking at the string ones but not sure how hard it would be to install. how would I do this and what tools will I need to use 5\16 balls.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version