Piercing Experiences
 BodyMod.org Forum : BodyMod Experiences : Piercing Experiences
Message Icon Topic: Nipple piercing. Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 2 Next >>
Sammich
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote Sammich Replybullet Topic: Nipple piercing.
    Posted: April/16/2012 at 6:48pm
It's been 3 months since I've had my nipple piercing, but I just wanted to share the experience. :)

When I got it(Only one) done, It wasn't at all that bad, just a sharp pinch. Did anyone else think the nipple piercing wasn't bad? I thought my ear piercings were worse, surprisingly. My worst though was my navel, moving hurt really bad, and that was a bleeder. My nipple was so easy! So so quick. :) After the piercing, there was the aching, but it only ached for about day! This is a VERY easy piercing to look after. No pain at all during healing. Guess I'm a lucky one?

Anywho, at the moment, it's still getting pretty big crusties, no pain at all though. Anyone know when the crusties should stop? Apparently the nipple piercing should be fully healed in another 3 months, but I've heard people say it never heals... this crust is really annoying, and totally not sexy. :p
Lalala. :)
IP IP Logged
Keiran1980
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 74

Quote Keiran1980 Replybullet Posted: April/17/2012 at 4:46am
I found my nipple piercings hurt more than all my tattoos and piercings put together (including my 19 genital piercings). I am thinking of getting them re-done at some point, even though they were agony they rocked.
"Everyone is from somewhere.
Even if you've never been there." - Ian Anderson
IP IP Logged
Sammich
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote Sammich Replybullet Posted: April/17/2012 at 6:59am
Really? My nipple piercing was one of the easiest. Perhaps it depends on the sensitivity of the nipple, mine aren't that sensitive.

Yeah, nipple piercings rock. :) I love how confident it makes me feel about my breasts.
IP IP Logged
Keiran1980
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 74

Quote Keiran1980 Replybullet Posted: April/17/2012 at 1:02pm
Originally posted by Sammich

I love how confident it makes me feel about my breasts.

I guess we will be seeing you at the topless beach soon! LOL.
"Everyone is from somewhere.
Even if you've never been there." - Ian Anderson
IP IP Logged
Sammich
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote Sammich Replybullet Posted: April/17/2012 at 2:15pm
ROFL, hell naw!
IP IP Logged
rddw3
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 12

Quote rddw3 Replybullet Posted: April/18/2012 at 1:49am
Since your first one was so easy for you, do you think you'll get the second one done too?
I have crosses in mine. Horizontals done first then verticals 2 yrs later. I'll have to agree with Keiran about the nips hurting worse than my other piercings. My second horizontal and first vertical hurt the most. The second horizontal probably from the adrenaline wearing off, and the first vertical as the jewelry got caught when she was putting it in. The other two were a rush but not too painful.
I think male nips hurt worse than female nips as they can be smaller, more sensitive, or maybe it's less padding in the area. 

I would agree that nips will continuously "leak" but it's not crusties after they are healed, but more of a lymph.

Edited by rddw3 - April/18/2012 at 1:55am
IP IP Logged
Sammich
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote Sammich Replybullet Posted: April/18/2012 at 6:06am
Originally posted by rddw3

Since your first one was so easy for you, do you think you'll get the second one done too?I have crosses in mine. Horizontals done first then verticals 2 yrs later. I'll have to agree with Keiran about the nips hurting worse than my other piercings. My second horizontal and first vertical hurt the most. The second horizontal probably from the adrenaline wearing off, and the first vertical as the jewelry got caught when she was putting it in. The other two were a rush but not too painful. I think male nips hurt worse than female nips as they can be smaller, more sensitive, or maybe it's less padding in the area.  I would agree that nips will continuously "leak" but it's not crusties after they are healed, but more of a lymph.

Wow, It just felt like a hard pinch for me, I didn't even worry or was scared, perhaps that has a factor in it. Probably used to it because I had ex bf bite a bit too hard on me a few times during 'excitement', which HURT. ALOT.

True, male nips are probably more sensitive. Mine aren't too sensitive.

Ah, so it'll ALWAYS leak then? *Sigh* I hope it won't ruin my future 'fun', and freak my future 'fun' out.

I don't think I'll get a second nipple piercing, I like the look of just one. Asymmetry is gorgeous.

Edited by Sammich - April/18/2012 at 6:11am
IP IP Logged
hellodave
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 9

Quote hellodave Replybullet Posted: April/18/2012 at 1:48pm
Getting my nipples done was easy. I had to retire them due to one being bitten out (yeah, that hurt). I plan to get them redone at 8g so I don't get the "cheesewire effect" happening again. I think that is going to hurt like hell haha.
"Drink plenty of whisky and you'll live as long as me!" - Frank Smith, 1910-2006.
IP IP Logged
Neigh
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 6

Quote Neigh Replybullet Posted: April/18/2012 at 3:00pm
boys: try getting both done at the wrong time of the month...and even then they didn't knack half as much as ear cartilage does

i got some lovely bruising around my left one to begin with but both are lovely to look after. can't say i remember my nipples being sensitive before but they certainly are now with juicy metal in them :) tho i'm glad i can wear a bra as i can imagine clothes rubbing on them wouldn't help a sensitive situation!
IP IP Logged
Snarky
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 2

Quote Snarky Replybullet Posted: April/21/2012 at 8:32pm
I got mine done last night at an 8g, I would have to agree with kerian, they easily hurt more than anything I have ever received.... but I love them.
Currently have:7/8th Lobes, 8g nipples & a 4g Septum

R.I.P. Angel Bites (Dec 8th 2011)
IP IP Logged
Page  of 2 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version