<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Tattoo Ideas
 BodyMod.org Forum : Idea Banks : Tattoo Ideas
Message Icon Topic: I'm thinking about doing a full body tattoo... Post Reply Post New Topic
Rathershy
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote Rathershy Replybullet Topic: I'm thinking about doing a full body tattoo...
    Posted: September/21/2011 at 10:56am
I want something pretty and bold across my back and curling around my stomach.

[/IMG]

something like these...
IP IP Logged
belle
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 25

Quote belle Replybullet Posted: September/21/2011 at 3:05pm
i think this is beautiful...but it does more than curl around your stomach!Wink
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." ~Martin Luther King, Jr.

IP IP Logged
Keiran1980
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 74

Quote Keiran1980 Replybullet Posted: September/22/2011 at 3:55am
Go for it.
"Everyone is from somewhere.
Even if you've never been there." - Ian Anderson
IP IP Logged
burninseid
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 31

Quote burninseid Replybullet Posted: September/22/2011 at 7:41pm
Cool question!

I'm sure my suggestions could really keep flowing, but what pieces of tattoos do you currently have if any?
Have you ever thought of getting modified thematically or with a general scheme in mind?

I've found the more appealing of 'body suits,' to me at least; are those that had an initial conviction behind them as to the dominant portions of where and what was placed/applied to maintain the perspective of a unifying idea of pattern/collage*
A real sense of adherence & commitment as to what can be added or rejected will help the suit be solid in its interpretation if you are hoping to communicate/convey any one or many messages from it/thru it...

I personally could have some serious trouble attempting a 'suit' because my interests and fancies can leap & change so regularly that the assemblage and mash-up of the final product could be the ruin of all my efforts... AND the absence of tried & true patience from my well being*

In considering patterns & motifs - the internet, the internet, the internet...
IF you are so determined to have/wear something not done by anyone EVER, check a load of magazines & ask a lot of artists and people on sites!

I would personally not want any work of mine, at the time of application or even drafting, to have any more than slight hints or relative influences by people/media/sources of origin to corrupt my intent for my pieces...
You might be completely contrary, and it's your body...of course*
And more than a given -  the artist and a sincere level of communication can help to promote or prevent what your intents might be.
A good deal of thought and ideas exchanged can really help you in making choices you'll be wearing for your mortally conceived 'forever.'

My My%202%20Cents and thanks for letting me add, if I did at all,? Sleep
"THE death of REAL music has been the drum machine... the absence of emotion; the loss of heartfelt passion - like something is missing..." Barry Manilow VISITcyberageDOTcxTOjoinTHErevolutionCUZtheRESTcantBEtypedOTHERWISE!dsbpDOTcxTOO!!!
IP IP Logged
johndeniel
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote johndeniel Replybullet Posted: April/12/2012 at 5:20am
This is a pretty form of art work but you can try with phrase like “Seek the wisdom of the ages, but look at the world through the eyes of a child”. This would definitely cover the whole area as you require.

IP IP Logged
TR_966
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 15

Quote TR_966 Replybullet Posted: April/12/2012 at 11:54am
Nod That would be awesome
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version