Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Books / Periodicals
 BodyMod.org Forum : General Chit-Chat : Books / Periodicals
Message Icon Topic: New purchases! Post Reply Post New Topic
metalbabe
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 57

Quote metalbabe Replybullet Topic: New purchases!
    Posted: August/04/2011 at 9:17am
We all know the anticipation and excitement that occurs the moment you find out a book is bound to be released. And then, the agonising wait til it is finally made available! Ultimately, the thrill when you finally buy your own copy!

What new purchases have you lot made lately? And what prompted you to buy that particular book?

I just ordered my copy of the 10th Anniversary Edition of American Gods, by Neil Gaiman. *Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* Have been waiting for it for months! It _is_ my favourite book ever so yeah.

Perplexing people since 1986
IP IP Logged
Braids
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 30

Quote Braids Replybullet Posted: August/04/2011 at 9:32am
not specifically any books bought YET but i did put a deposit on a tattoo im getting today AND my new KILT is coming in the mail Hyper
tho i did just see the cover for the new drizzt book, the second in the neverwinter series...entreri is on the cover Hyper i blame my geeking out over this completely on you ros...;AOSFLKASNMDFLKNASDFL;KNSAHyperHyperHyperHyper
omnomnom
IP IP Logged
hellodave
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 9

Quote hellodave Replybullet Posted: August/04/2011 at 10:35am
I think the last purchase I made was back in October, when I spent £250 on textbooks for my course. Yes, my life really IS that exciting... Ha!
"Drink plenty of whisky and you'll live as long as me!" - Frank Smith, 1910-2006.
IP IP Logged
AlecTrosex
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 24

Quote AlecTrosex Replybullet Posted: August/04/2011 at 2:15pm
I waited a year for Jim Butcher's Ghost Story. I had intended to ration it out to last at least a month, but instead I finished it within 72 hours. Oops.
IP IP Logged
Uraniumhobo
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 105

Quote Uraniumhobo Replybullet Posted: August/04/2011 at 4:12pm
Not a book bu it comes with an art book, but pre ordered mass effect 3 ce, only 7 more months till it comes out
Ah ha-ha, chess. The ancient contest of wits. Two opponents: mano a mano. Braino a braino. And look: magnets for ease of travel. You could play chess on the moon.
IP IP Logged
merrry
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 55

Quote merrry Replybullet Posted: August/04/2011 at 9:37pm
I've bought several books in the past month. My favorite (that I've read) is "Abraham Lincoln Vampiure Hunter" and the last purchase I made was "Forty Beads" which I devoured in an evening.
AKA: The Queen Of Hugs, Naughty Girl Extraordinaire, Merrrypoppin, Merrry Contrary and Sunshine. I'm also Proud To Be A Persnickety Bitch!
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version