<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Piercing Ideas
 BodyMod.org Forum : Idea Banks : Piercing Ideas
Message Icon Topic: bull ring Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 6 Next >>
Author Message
vampire311
BMod Pro
BMod Pro


Total Mods: 139

Joined: November/05/2006
Posts: 145
Quote vampire311 Replybullet Posted: February/28/2011 at 1:00pm
Its not practical at all. Even better question what if the jewelry metal content is low grade and starts to rust. The threading of the screw will capture multiple bacteria and other particals that can cause serious infection.
http://www.bodymodbyharrisonnixon.com
IP IP Logged
old_hippie
Mod-let
Mod-let


Total Mods: 1

Joined: October/31/2010
Posts: 34
Quote old_hippie Replybullet Posted: February/28/2011 at 1:09pm

Originally posted by vampire311

Its not practical at all. Even better question what if the jewelry metal content is low grade and starts to rust. The threading of the screw will capture multiple bacteria and other particals that can cause serious infection.

should not have problems with it rusting,
it should be a good grade of metal
it was made by wildcat


Edited by old_hippie - March/01/2011 at 12:52pm
IP IP Logged
vampire311
BMod Pro
BMod Pro


Total Mods: 139

Joined: November/05/2006
Posts: 145
Quote vampire311 Replybullet Posted: February/28/2011 at 1:19pm
The best thing just get a segment ring it looks like one solid piece.
http://www.bodymodbyharrisonnixon.com
IP IP Logged
old_hippie
Mod-let
Mod-let


Total Mods: 1

Joined: October/31/2010
Posts: 34
Quote old_hippie Replybullet Posted: February/28/2011 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by vampire311

The best thing just get a segment ring it looks like one solid piece.
 
the ring I have looks like one solid piece
IP IP Logged
MrGlass
Mod-let
Mod-let


Total Mods: 9

Joined: October/16/2008
Posts: 259
Quote MrGlass Replybullet Posted: February/28/2011 at 5:31pm
I thought dream rings were a much smaller diameter than the one you have. Now I don't want one :-( back to the drawing board.
[QUOTE=ichfielunten] ...Just be yourself and hope some one notices that you're awesome...[/QUOTE]
IP IP Logged
old_hippie
Mod-let
Mod-let


Total Mods: 1

Joined: October/31/2010
Posts: 34
Quote old_hippie Replybullet Posted: February/28/2011 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by MrGlass

I thought dream rings were a much smaller diameter than the one you have. Now I don't want one :-( back to the drawing board.
 
they are available in defernt diameters,I got a bigger
one as I wanted larger diameter but there are smaller
diameters available
IP IP Logged
MrGlass
Mod-let
Mod-let


Total Mods: 9

Joined: October/16/2008
Posts: 259
Quote MrGlass Replybullet Posted: February/28/2011 at 6:24pm
good to know!
[QUOTE=ichfielunten] ...Just be yourself and hope some one notices that you're awesome...[/QUOTE]
IP IP Logged
old_hippie
Mod-let
Mod-let


Total Mods: 1

Joined: October/31/2010
Posts: 34
Quote old_hippie Replybullet Posted: March/02/2011 at 12:47pm

mostly the sizes of dream rings that I have seen are

5/8 inch,3/4 inch and 1 inch


Edited by old_hippie - March/02/2011 at 12:51pm
IP IP Logged
saaaaan
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder


Total Mods: 21

Joined: July/20/2009
Posts: 478
Quote saaaaan Replybullet Posted: March/04/2011 at 9:24am
Problem with it if you ever need surgery.
For one (oral) surgery I had, they intubated me through my nose, so I had to have all nose piercings out.
It doesn't matter if you're going to be pissed off if they remove the jewellery, its standard hospital policy.
IP IP Logged
old_hippie
Mod-let
Mod-let


Total Mods: 1

Joined: October/31/2010
Posts: 34
Quote old_hippie Replybullet Posted: March/04/2011 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by saaaaan

Problem with it if you ever need surgery.
For one (oral) surgery I had, they intubated me through my nose, so I had to have all nose piercings out.
It doesn't matter if you're going to be pissed off if they remove the jewellery, its standard hospital policy.
.
oh I know that it is standard hospital policy.
just have to avoid getting sick
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 6 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



This page was generated in 0.367 seconds.