BodyMod.org Forum : Events : Body Modification Related
Message Icon Topic: Microdermal Course Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 2
xlevix
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 2

Quote xlevix Replybullet Posted: July/29/2010 at 11:40pm
How would you be presenting it; would you just be speaking or showing images/video as well? If not perhaps a short video of yourself performing the procedure with close ups so you can show the process better?

Maybe some uncommon healing problems (if you know about any) thrown in as well into the troubleshooting instead of typical issues?
IP IP Logged
kcir
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 4

Quote kcir Replybullet Posted: July/30/2010 at 2:39am
it will be in the form of a verbal speech with a (probably powerpoint) visual presentation.  there will be handouts on most subjects covered, as well as a live demonstration of at least the two most common insertion methods and at least one demonstration of a removal.  i will probably have a living subject with microdermals deliberately sabotaged to cause migration or rejection.

rare, common, and uncommon problems will be covered to the best of my knowledge under troubleshooting...

it's now official, by the way, i will be giving two classes, a general introduction to microdermals (for clients or people who wish to have a basic knowledge) and an advanced course for practitioners which will require proof of qualifications to attend.  both courses will be aproximately 1 1/2-2 hours, with time for discussion at the end.  i'm sorry if i come off as abrupt when answering your suggestions, that's my personality and i do really appreciate every valid question asked or point raised. 

BMOD WARNING: This user is notorious for instigation and general ass-hattery. Please don't take any cynical comments seriously. Thank you.
IP IP Logged
heatherfeather
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 11

Quote heatherfeather Replybullet Posted: July/30/2010 at 3:34am
Good Luck! Report back on how it went The%20Finger
IP IP Logged
merrry
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 55

Quote merrry Replybullet Posted: July/30/2010 at 3:51am
Originally posted by kcir

it will be in the form of a verbal speech with a (probably powerpoint) visual presentation.  there will be handouts on most subjects covered, as well as a live demonstration of at least the two most common insertion methods and at least one demonstration of a removal.  i will probably have a living subject with microdermals deliberately sabotaged to cause migration or rejection.

rare, common, and uncommon problems will be covered to the best of my knowledge under troubleshooting...

it's now official, by the way, i will be giving two classes, a general introduction to microdermals (for clients or people who wish to have a basic knowledge) and an advanced course for practitioners which will require proof of qualifications to attend.  both courses will be aproximately 1 1/2-2 hours, with time for discussion at the end.  i'm sorry if i come off as abrupt when answering your suggestions, that's my personality and i do really appreciate every valid question asked or point raised. 

You were fine. I didn't see any of your responses as being abruptHug

Maybe you're getting "soft"
AKA: The Queen Of Hugs, Naughty Girl Extraordinaire, Merrrypoppin, Merrry Contrary and Sunshine. I'm also Proud To Be A Persnickety Bitch!
IP IP Logged
xlevix
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 2

Quote xlevix Replybullet Posted: July/30/2010 at 2:26pm
Live demonstrations sounds pretty awesome, more than I would have expected :D
IP IP Logged
ping1109
Apprentice
Apprentice

Total Mods: 0

Quote ping1109 Replybullet Posted: May/27/2011 at 8:56am

Phone number, address

IP IP Logged
merrry
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 55

Quote merrry Replybullet Posted: May/27/2011 at 11:53am
Originally posted by ping1109

Phone number, address

He's no longer with us Frown
AKA: The Queen Of Hugs, Naughty Girl Extraordinaire, Merrrypoppin, Merrry Contrary and Sunshine. I'm also Proud To Be A Persnickety Bitch!
IP IP Logged
LucieMay
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 14

Quote LucieMay Replybullet Posted: May/27/2011 at 1:45pm
I miss his posts.
Caustic blonde.
IP IP Logged
KillaD
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 10

Quote KillaD Replybullet Posted: May/28/2011 at 12:42pm
yeah so do I.
Damn people digging up old topics, getting my spirits up...
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 2
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version