<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Body Modification Related
 BodyMod.org Forum : Events : Body Modification Related
Message Icon Event: "My Own Destiny" MOD Magazine - Event Date: June/21/2010 Post Reply Post New Topic
NoManPan
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote NoManPan Replybullet Calendar Event: "My Own Destiny" MOD Magazine
    Posted: June/22/2010 at 2:41pm
MOD Magazine is up and running on the world wide web. Please visit is and register at our new web site:

To all our family, friends fans, we have moved our first issue release date of MOD Magazine to September 2010.

We are in the process of adding content to our interactive web site for your reading pleasure and we are in the process of reviewing entries that have been submitted for articles.

Our initial plans for a July release had to be re-evaluated due to the overwhelming popularity of our "Children of the MOD" article. We are still in the process of gathering entries and compiling them for your reading pleasure. Please keep sending us your stories as "Children of the MOD" will be an ongoing topic in our publications and on our web site.

Also featured in our first issue will be a fascinating article on the art of "scarification" as a means of decorating the human body.

Additionally, our first publication release will feature two of Houston's well known and beloved body modificaiton artists, Tim Taylor (now in LA), and Byriah Daily.

Byriah is an icon in the Houston modified community and the modified community at large. An exceptional Body Piercer, from my own personal experience; my body modification journey started the day I walked into Taurian Body piercing fifteen years ago in my suit and tie and told him that I wanted to get some piercings. (The rest of the story in my interview with Byriah, coming in our first issue of MOD Magazine).

As a special recognition to Byriah for his contributions to the modified world and in honor of his dedication to the art of body piercing, Byriah will be our first featured centerfold in the first issue of MOD Magazine.Please stay tuned for more exciting news from the MOD Magazine team.

Our web site is up and running, however we are in the process of adding content and fine tuning it. Please visit us and give us some feedback...let us know what you would like to see in MOD Magazine.

In gratitude,

~NoMan Pan

http://www.modmaghouston.com
NoMan Pan "Eva Medussa"
IP IP Logged
jonirings
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 11

Quote jonirings Replybullet Posted: June/11/2013 at 4:54pm
It appears that the website posted here does not work.
IP IP Logged
Keiran1980
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 74

Quote Keiran1980 Replybullet Posted: June/11/2013 at 5:05pm
Originally posted by jonirings

It appears that the website posted here does not work.

Well... the link was posted in 2010 and given the poster has changed gender since that time I think probably the magazine would not be 100% up to date anyway.

"Everyone is from somewhere.
Even if you've never been there." - Ian Anderson
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version