<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Tattoo Experiences
 BodyMod.org Forum : BodyMod Experiences : Tattoo Experiences
Message Icon Topic: Have you had any tattoos gone wrong? Post Reply Post New Topic
FLPierce
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote FLPierce Replybullet Topic: Have you had any tattoos gone wrong?
    Posted: June/07/2010 at 9:26pm
When I was younger I had a tattoo done and it was badly done, but I was stupid. Luckily I had it done on my wrist, and Aztec style bracelet and mostly the underside is messed up. Luckily I got it where I can cover it with a watch.

I got another one when I was young that was badly done. It was a castle tower and broken wall drawing from an album cover. The guy did a shitty job, but I went back and the owner was able to correct it.

Edited by FLPierce - June/08/2010 at 10:32am
IP IP Logged
TattooBox
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 53

Quote TattooBox Replybullet Posted: June/07/2010 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by FLPierce

When I was younger ... I was stupid.

I'm afraid things don't change as easy as one would want.
IP IP Logged
FLPierce
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote FLPierce Replybullet Posted: June/07/2010 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by TattooBox

Originally posted by FLPierce

When I was younger ... I was stupid.

I'm afraid things don't change as easy as one would want.

Keep following me around like a puppy dog.   
IP IP Logged
hate_is_man
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 11

Quote hate_is_man Replybullet Posted: June/08/2010 at 3:06am
this isn a case of tattoos going wrong this is a case of you being an idiot and going to a tattoo artist who can't tattoo for shit 
IP IP Logged
Kashina
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 24

Quote Kashina Replybullet Posted: June/08/2010 at 3:10am

Ok im out of the loop, TattooBox who is FLpierce and why is he a douchbag?

Beauty Inspires.
IP IP Logged
merrry
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 55

Quote merrry Replybullet Posted: June/08/2010 at 3:42am
72 posts in less than 4 days=troll
AKA: The Queen Of Hugs, Naughty Girl Extraordinaire, Merrrypoppin, Merrry Contrary and Sunshine. I'm also Proud To Be A Persnickety Bitch!
IP IP Logged
eatenplacenta
Mod-erator
Mod-erator

Total Mods: 160

Quote eatenplacenta Replybullet Posted: June/08/2010 at 12:00pm
my "admin" box for forum posts is no longer working, among other things. poo.
IP IP Logged
uk80glue
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 5

Quote uk80glue Replybullet Posted: June/27/2010 at 2:20am
Nothing disastrous, but I'm not really happy with a piece I've got on my left bicep.

Last year my uncle was in town and wanted a new tattoo so he took me with him since I had some work I wanted to get done (he offered to pay) and anyway went to the shop I normally go to, but got an artist I hadn't used before. I sit down and he does the outline while bitching the whole time about how it had so many straight lines. He finishes the outline in like 15-20 minutes and is like ok, come back to get it filled in sometime and refused to finish it while I was there (1 color) and now it irks me every time I look at it. Been almost a year and I haven't had the money to get it finished and it's obvious he rushed it, it's nothing that isn't going to get fixed when I have someone else finish it, but still.

Sitting there for the next 4 hours while the shop owner finished my uncles leg up sucked.
IP IP Logged
tattooedtrish
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 46

Quote tattooedtrish Replybullet Posted: June/27/2010 at 3:07pm
I've had two tattoos gone very.. very wrong.
I initially went in for some nautical stars on my chest. Had a friend of mine who was an apprentice at the time do them, since he needed the practice. They first turned out GREAT - Had the outline done with black filled in for some of the stars.
For the second sitting I wanted purple in one of the stars, and blue in the other for the next sitting. He ended up using this shade of purple that was almost darker than the black, it looked horrendous! The blue one turned out fine.. but that purple..
So we let that heal, came in for the next sitting. Decided that I'll just let him go over it with black and have just black stars (bad idea). He pounded the ink into my poor tattoo! Most of the black didn't stay.
So, come the fourth sitting, he decided to tell me that the ink didn't stay because of ME. I work nights so "I'm not getting enough sleep", "I don't eat good" (I eat a hell of a lot better than he does!). He also tried blaming my suspensions and piercings on a tattoo not healing (bullshit. I've healed tattoos just fine with many modifications healing). And pounded the ink super deep into my poor poor stars. That was the last time I seen him.

The dead skin in that area still flakes off quite a bit, and that was done about 2-3 years ago.

Turns out that after the first few months of tattooing he started having a pretty bad weed problem. I don't have a problem with weed, but he now gets super stoned before doing any tattoos and has the "I don't give a shit" attitude because of it, as long as he can get high. He started out as a great tattoo artist.. now he well.. sucks.

I ended up going to a different tattoo artist,at a different shop a few months ago to see what she could do about fixing the things. I got sick of having a shitty looking chest. She nearly weeped when she seen my poor stars, I told her what the other artist was saying and she said it was definitely from him pounding in the ink too deep. I basically let her do whatever she wanted with my chest and it turned out amazing! Although the stars still don't look the best, everything else in the area takes the attention away from them. I'm very very happy that I have a great tattoo artist now, who can fix his fuck-ups.
IP IP Logged
Dgfragile
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote Dgfragile Replybullet Posted: July/05/2013 at 9:59pm
I got a word on my wrist done by a reputable tattooist but it blew out. I did my research and he had an excellent record but I think he was heavy handed.
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version