BodyMod.org Forum : Body Mods : Tattoos
Message Icon Topic: Penis Tattoo Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 6 Next >>
kcir
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 4

Quote kcir Replybullet Posted: June/04/2010 at 11:20pm
either that's irony or you're a complete and total idiot.  i'm pretty sure which one to put my money on.

figure out what you want, THEN find your artist.  don't work the other way around.
BMOD WARNING: This user is notorious for instigation and general ass-hattery. Please don't take any cynical comments seriously. Thank you.
IP IP Logged
TattooBox
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 53

Quote TattooBox Replybullet Posted: June/04/2010 at 11:23pm
Well if you're sure on which one you'd put your money, it's a loss of time to explain a correct how-to.

You must be a complete and total idiot as well not to understand that, mr Kcir.
IP IP Logged
kcir
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Quote kcir Replybullet Posted: June/04/2010 at 11:42pm
i just like to dabble in the affairs of assclowns.  it amuses me.
BMOD WARNING: This user is notorious for instigation and general ass-hattery. Please don't take any cynical comments seriously. Thank you.
IP IP Logged
FLPierce
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote FLPierce Replybullet Posted: June/04/2010 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by TattooBox

Well if you're sure on which one you'd put your money, it's a loss of time to explain a correct how-to.

You must be a complete and total idiot as well not to understand that, mr Kcir.

You and your friend are so cool.  It must take a lot of work to become that cool.  I pity you both.
IP IP Logged
kcir
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Quote kcir Replybullet Posted: June/04/2010 at 11:58pm
a fool's pity is equatable to the impact of a pigeon turd at 30 mph on a windsheild.  more laughable than damaging to my ego at any rate. 

good luck on your failure tattoo.  definitely don't take any of the serious advice given from heavily modified people when you go see your artist, you may actually end up with something decent if you do.  hopefully you'll get your kicks when you whip it out and get laughed at for having an ill-planned tattoo.
IP IP Logged
FLPierce
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote FLPierce Replybullet Posted: June/05/2010 at 12:03am
Originally posted by kcir

a fool's pity is equatable to the impact of a pigeon turd at 30 mph on a windsheild.  more laughable than damaging to my ego at any rate. 

good luck on your failure tattoo.  definitely don't take any of the serious advice given from heavily modified people when you go see your artist, you may actually end up with something decent if you do.  hopefully you'll get your kicks when you whip it out and get laughed at for having an ill-planned tattoo.

I hope you both get your balls removed, but I fear you have already done so.
IP IP Logged
kcir
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Quote kcir Replybullet Posted: June/05/2010 at 12:09am
well, i hope you can find an artist with a needle group tiny enough to tattoo your cock.  if it's as small as that thing you call a brain he'll need all his luck finding it just to put a stencil on it.
IP IP Logged
FLPierce
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote FLPierce Replybullet Posted: June/05/2010 at 12:13am
Originally posted by kcir

well, i hope you can find an artist with a needle group tiny enough to tattoo your cock.  if it's as small as that thing you call a brain he'll need all his luck finding it just to put a stencil on it.

You should know since you have a penis and balls with wings tattooed on your forehead and your nose. Big%20Mouth

and your buddy is the asshole who tattooed stars on that girls face and she claimed she didn't know what she wanted and she was asleep during it.  Big%20Mouth

Edited by FLPierce - June/05/2010 at 12:17am
IP IP Logged
CheapPerfume
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 6

Quote CheapPerfume Replybullet Posted: June/05/2010 at 12:17am
I love you guys.
IP IP Logged
kcir
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Quote kcir Replybullet Posted: June/05/2010 at 1:27am
Originally posted by FLPierce

You should know since you have a penis and balls with wings tattooed on your forehead and your nose. Big%20Mouth

were you born that stupid or did you huff glue as a child?

and your buddy is the asshole who tattooed stars on that girls face and she claimed she didn't know what she wanted and she was asleep during it.  Big%20Mouth

wow, you get year-old newspapers in dumbass land?
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 6 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version