Message Icon Topic: Penis Tattoo Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 6 Next >>
lizee1116
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 16

Quote lizee1116 Replybullet Posted: June/04/2010 at 10:34pm
^^ +1
I agree with TattooBox fully, I would much, much rather get work done by someone who is noticeably into their craft rather then some random who decided they wanted to get into it as a 'side project' or something. Or had no visible tattoo's or piercings, because you are obviously not going to be able to get the same level of information or aftercare tips from someone who hasn't experienced it.
IP IP Logged
TattooBox
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 53

Quote TattooBox Replybullet Posted: June/04/2010 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by FLPierce

Originally posted by TattooBox

I'm not sure what I want.  I have to find a shop that would do it first.  I would start with a heart and then turn it into something tribal. 

As far as your look, it is hardcore, and I would not like to be pierced or tattooed by someone who looks like you.

For sure it's quite stupid to go get a tattoo to a guy that obviously loves what he does enough to dedicate his whole life and looks to it.

You'd rather go to the typical tattoo artist that does random flashes on random idiots. Choose one in a suit. If he doesn't have a tie, run away.

You must know that you've gone a little too far.  I think it's cool that you choose to look different.  I would be a little frightened of your look,  I would get tattooed or pierced by someone that looked like you if I thought they were a cool and nice person.  From the pic in your avatar you look scary.

Well... being closed-minded is one of the biggest problems of stupid people. They judge from the look. They think that you're scary, they're frightened by the look. They think you won't be cool and nice without knowing anything from you. They're stupid.

The lack of originality is also the problem of stupid people. They want a tattoo to be cool. So ... they don't have any idea. Because they're stupid. But they still want to be cool, like the cool dudes on the cool show on TV.... bla bla ink... and here you go. A tribal, with a heart in the middle.

They also think that they hold the truth, because they don't see further than their nose. "you must know you wen too far". Too far from what? Too far from the understanding capability of idiots? Maybe. But as long as I make a - more than - decent living, pay my bills, my taxes, and harm nobody's life apart from judgmental morons, I think I'm ok.
IP IP Logged
kcir
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 4

Quote kcir Replybullet Posted: June/04/2010 at 10:42pm

I'm not sure what I want.  I have to find a shop that would do it first.

....and that's where you fail. 

figure out what you want BEFORE you go to get it tattooed.  don't put something in the middle of an area you plan to tattoo if you plan to continue the design.  do it once or in stages, but don't just piece it out. 
BMOD WARNING: This user is notorious for instigation and general ass-hattery. Please don't take any cynical comments seriously. Thank you.
IP IP Logged
TattooBox
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Quote TattooBox Replybullet Posted: June/04/2010 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by kcir

... amongst other points. Many other points.
IP IP Logged
kcir
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Quote kcir Replybullet Posted: June/04/2010 at 10:47pm
Originally posted by TattooBox

... amongst other points. Many other points.

you look mean, i don't want to talk to you no more.
BMOD WARNING: This user is notorious for instigation and general ass-hattery. Please don't take any cynical comments seriously. Thank you.
IP IP Logged
Verrue
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote Verrue Replybullet Posted: June/04/2010 at 10:54pm
Here are some tips for you.
1) Go get your penis tattoed by your mall artist, I heard they hired this special guy also working at mc Donald's on week-ends. He's soo hardcore, i mean, he has GAUGES. And he's 13 years old, seriously. He's amazing.

2) Choose a flash card, especially to choose what you'll put on your penis. Afterall, if you don't like it anymore, we'll just have to cut it. Not a big loss.

3) If someone talks about an autoclave or cross contamination, run! Those people are actually the ones that will give you AIDS. You know, with the needles and all?

4) Don't go in Belgium to get tattooed by TattooBox, if you ever fall asleep, he'll cover your weiner with bunnies and clowns.

Muhahah...
Hardcore huh? Really?

Edited by Verrue - June/04/2010 at 10:54pm
IP IP Logged
kcir
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Quote kcir Replybullet Posted: June/04/2010 at 10:56pm
i wasn't going to tell anyone else, but he tattooed bunnies and clowns on my dick when i met him.  since you came out of the closet, i'll admit that i was abused, too. 
IP IP Logged
TattooBox
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Quote TattooBox Replybullet Posted: June/04/2010 at 10:56pm

Actually I assume it's quite reasonnable to say that if you can get asleep while having your face tattooed, you can certainly sleep when getting a tattoo on your cock.

"then I can get some ideas from the tattoo artist"

He will have a lot more than you. For sure.

Edited by TattooBox - June/04/2010 at 10:58pm
IP IP Logged
FLPierce
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote FLPierce Replybullet Posted: June/04/2010 at 10:56pm

figure out what you want BEFORE you go to get it tattooed.  don't put something in the middle of an area you plan to tattoo if you plan to continue the design.  do it once or in stages, but don't just piece it out. 

I need to check out the shop first and make sure that they've done them before.  I've read that if they don't do it right it can leave scarring.  Once I get a consultation at a place that I know is good then I can get some ideas from the tattoo artist.
IP IP Logged
FLPierce
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote FLPierce Replybullet Posted: June/04/2010 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by Verrue

Here are some tips for you.
1) Go get your penis tattoed by your mall artist, I heard they hired this special guy also working at mc Donald's on week-ends. He's soo hardcore, i mean, he has GAUGES. And he's 13 years old, seriously. He's amazing.

2) Choose a flash card, especially to choose what you'll put on your penis. Afterall, if you don't like it anymore, we'll just have to cut it. Not a big loss.

3) If someone talks about an autoclave or cross contamination, run! Those people are actually the ones that will give you AIDS. You know, with the needles and all?

4) Don't go in Belgium to get tattooed by TattooBox, if you ever fall asleep, he'll cover your weiner with bunnies and clowns.

Muhahah...
Hardcore huh? Really?

Those are all great tips that I will take into account.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 6 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version