BodyMod.org Forum : Body Mods : Tattoos
Message Icon Topic: Penis Tattoo Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 6 Next >>
Amplexus
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 24

Quote Amplexus Replybullet Posted: June/05/2010 at 5:04am
This is much, much better than saturday morning t.v. 
Glimmi says: But yeah theres that old saying you can't judge a book by it's cover, cause it could have like 60 piercings in it's cock......Well that's not how the saying actually goes but you get my point.
IP IP Logged
Arturs
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 10

Quote Arturs Replybullet Posted: June/05/2010 at 7:04am
C'mon.Thats enough.Peace.Just hug each other.Comfort
IP IP Logged
metalbabe
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 57

Quote metalbabe Replybullet Posted: June/05/2010 at 7:14am
lmfao did i mention that i missed the drama?

apparently people don't like it when you're blunt and tell them Stupid
oh well.

if you read properly what they advised you, it's pretty sound advice!

if you do go for a heart just for the sake of having your penis tattooed, it may ruin any future plans you might come up with for other tattoos in the area.

also, they're right. if you have the decency to check out the galleries, you'll realise what 'Hardcore' stands for on this site/forum. which, i'm """sorry"""" to inform you, is not penis tattoos.

Perplexing people since 1986
IP IP Logged
TattooBox
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 53

Quote TattooBox Replybullet Posted: June/05/2010 at 7:24am
Shit, I missed a nice part while sleeping. Plus I've been insulted a lot when I wasn't there.
IP IP Logged
Landailyn
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote Landailyn Replybullet Posted: June/05/2010 at 10:24am
Originally posted by FLPierce

As far as your look, it is hardcore, and I would not like to be pierced or tattooed by someone who looks like you.

I can partially agree with this statement.  People who are heavily modded can be intimidating.  They have their own culture, their own group, and I for one know that I don't really fit into that group.  I don't ever plan to be very heavily modded.  I respect the people that have that kind of courage, but its just not for me, and I do find heavy modded people a bit intimidating.

That said, if I'm going to get a tattoo or a piercing, it for sure is going to be from someone who *has* tattoos, and who *has* piercings, and has experienced it and knows what they are doing and who genuinely loves what they do. 

As a post script, I think the original poster is a flaming moron, and thank you TattooBox and Kcir for your valiant efforts to bring this knowledge to his attention. Wink
Why are you looking for love?
Why are you searching as if I'm not enough?
'Cause I'll be by your side, wherever you fall
In the dead of night, whenever you call, and
Please don't fight, these hands that are holding you.
IP IP Logged
ZombiePhlegm
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 17

Quote ZombiePhlegm Replybullet Posted: June/07/2010 at 8:41am
Can you spell t-r-o-l-l?

The Unbreakable!
IP IP Logged
LucieMay
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 14

Quote LucieMay Replybullet Posted: June/07/2010 at 11:14am
Originally posted by Landailyn

Originally posted by FLPierce

As far as your look, it is hardcore, and I would not like to be pierced or tattooed by someone who looks like you.

I can partially agree with this statement.  People who are heavily modded can be intimidating.  They have their own culture, their own group, and I for one know that I don't really fit into that group.  I don't ever plan to be very heavily modded.  I respect the people that have that kind of courage, but its just not for me, and I do find heavy modded people a bit intimidating.

So you're intimidated by everyone who fits into some sort of sub group that you don't belong to? You must spend an awful lot of your life being scared of people. Most people are different to you in some way, in fact, no one is exactly the same as you. Just because you don't understand something or it doesn't apply to you doesn't mean you should be scared of it.
Caustic blonde.
IP IP Logged
CheapPerfume
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 6

Quote CheapPerfume Replybullet Posted: June/07/2010 at 11:32am
People can be scared of whoever they want to be, as long as they treat everyone with civility. It sucks that certain body mod cultures are considered intimidating or "scary", but everyone has the right to their opinion. We don't have to like it or them, but that's just the way it is.

Telling someone that they can't be intimidated by something is just as bad as them saying that they're intimidated by a culture you identify with.
IP IP Logged
eatenplacenta
Mod-erator
Mod-erator

Total Mods: 160

Quote eatenplacenta Replybullet Posted: June/07/2010 at 11:40am
like usual, i'm going to have to agree with TattooBox and kcir, haha.

you can't really start the process unless you know what you want. once you've got that down, start looking into shops. if you don't know what you want people aren't going to bother, either because they don't want to waste their time or just can't give you any basic price quotes. i'm not a tattoo artist, nor am i involved in the modification industry, but following college i'll be going into the commercial art field and clients in that field are quite similar to a customer looking for a tattoo. if i was an illustrator or graphic designer and a client came to me not knowing what they wanted at all, i wouldn't waste my time because it isn't likely i could produce anything they would be happy with. you can't get into the head of someone like that.

just my two cents though.

EDIT: i'm intimidated by big, muscular guys. is that a bad thing? i know it is fairly irrational, but it doesn't mean i treat them any differently. everyone will judge and everyone will be intimidated or frightened by something, someone, whatever. i might be classified as "heavily modified" but that doesn't mean i don't get intimidated.

Edited by eatenplacenta - June/07/2010 at 11:42am
IP IP Logged
FLPierce
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote FLPierce Replybullet Posted: June/07/2010 at 11:48am
My point is that most tattoo shops don't do that kind of work, or never did. I don't even know if anyone in a 60 mile radius of where I live even does it. I'd have to speak to someone who has done it before, with pics to prove it and have a consultation first about the limitations of that area. To me that's better than going in being set on something that is probably not even possible.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 6 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version