Message Icon Topic: alternative to penectomy Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 3 Next >>
whoswhose
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote whoswhose Replybullet Topic: alternative to penectomy
    Posted: March/31/2010 at 1:23pm
I would like an incision made into my scrotum beneath my penis, so that my penis could be pushed through and into my scrotum as far as possible and then sutured into place.
Imagine the penis being permanently bathed in fluid at body temperature and being gently brushed by the testicles when you walk. Like a having a permanent blowjob. Or when it's cold and the scrotum shrinks, being gently squeezed between the testicles and the skin of the scrotum.
Obviously urethral relocation would be needed. I assume you couldn't pee into your scrotum. I assume also that there would be enough space and elasticity to accomodate an erection and any ejaculate would be harmlessly absorbed.

Would this be procedure even be possible. Has it been done ?
IP IP Logged
AlecTrosex
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 24

Quote AlecTrosex Replybullet Posted: March/31/2010 at 2:23pm
This has to my knowledge not been done. Unless the penis in question was very small, or the scrotum in question extremely accommodating, I doubt there would be enough room, especially when erect. I think you need to research human anatomy, because your understanding is clearly flawed.
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/530078/scrotum
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/67/Gray1143.png
You will see that the scrotum is not a fluid filled sac that happens to have testicles floating inside. You also seem to fail to understand how a urethral reroute works, as ejaculate would also be eliminated from the body through it instead of the penis. While I won't say that having your scrotal skin surgically opened, and closed over your penis is impossible, I don't imagine it would be practical, and would not provide the effects you want.

Edited by AlecTrosex - March/31/2010 at 2:24pm
IP IP Logged
whoswhose
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote whoswhose Replybullet Posted: March/31/2010 at 4:04pm
Thanks

My penis is small. Also I have recently had bilateral hydrocele reduction surgery. With my testicles now being about one quarter the size they were I just assumed there would be room.
I see what you mean about the ejaculate.

Well I can dream :-)
IP IP Logged
whoswhose
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote whoswhose Replybullet Posted: April/02/2010 at 8:32am
My dream courtesy photoshop Smile
IP IP Logged
Stormchaser
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote Stormchaser Replybullet Posted: April/03/2010 at 5:40pm
hmmm. some flaws. The sensitive parts of the penis are close to, andinside its skin. It would be impossible to heal that with skin on the penis, the skin would have to be removed, and the end of the intat skin stiched up to the skin openin of the scrotum. Would work, but kill most of the sexual sensation, due to loss of responsable nerves. Also an arection would be quite uncomfortable, as the scrotum's skin is too small, would be stretched.

Toavoid loosing the sexualsensetion you could attach the penis to the scrotum be removing part of both skins, stich it up after. You would learn why, thats not done by nature that way (erection, too less skin,quite a lot of stretchy force (you could play with glue to think about)...
IP IP Logged
whoswhose
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote whoswhose Replybullet Posted: April/04/2010 at 11:58am
This is me. I find it hard to believe that my penis wouldn't fit into my scrotum, even with an erection. Even when erect I can pull loose skin from my scrotum
up the sides of my shaft and cover it
IP IP Logged
Einheri
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote Einheri Replybullet Posted: April/16/2010 at 9:59am
I imagine you'd need to attach the scrotum to the base of the penis - I'm not sure how well that would take, and if it went badly . . . well, it doesn't bear thinking about. Not only that but any problems with your penis e.g penile cancer, STDs would go undiscovered. You'd have to not only create a urethral reroute but block off the rest of your penis so that you aren't getting any urine into your scrotum, I suppose to do this you'd have to cauterise the rest of the urethra which would be indescribably painful. Good luck anyway, and get a real surgeon not a cutter if you can.

Also, from your photo it looks like you're just obese rather than have a tiny penis - if you lost weight for any reason that'd cause problems with erections. I'd imagine that would be very uncomfortable at least.

Edited by Einheri - April/16/2010 at 10:02am
IP IP Logged
linda
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 11

Quote linda Replybullet Posted: April/16/2010 at 12:20pm
Doesn't look obese to me, Einheri.

Still, I don't believe it would be possible. Your penis would need to be 100% sterile before you encased it in your scrotum in order to prevent infections, which is impossible- the skin is teeming with microbes and in order to get rid of them all, you would probably need to skin your dick.
Not trying to give you ideas tho ;-)
I talk too much.
IP IP Logged
unLuckyinLove
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 6

Quote unLuckyinLove Replybullet Posted: June/13/2010 at 6:41pm
Good luck with your research, my friend
IP IP Logged
FLPierce
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote FLPierce Replybullet Posted: June/13/2010 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by whoswhose

I would like an incision made into my scrotum beneath my penis, so that my penis could be pushed through and into my scrotum as far as possible and then sutured into place.Imagine the penis being permanently bathed in fluid at body temperature and being gently brushed by the testicles when you walk. Like a having a permanent blowjob. Or when it's cold and the scrotum shrinks, being gently squeezed between the testicles and the skin of the scrotum.Obviously urethral relocation would be needed. I assume you couldn't pee into your scrotum. I assume also that there would be enough space and elasticity to accomodate an erection and any ejaculate would be harmlessly absorbed.Would this be procedure even be possible. Has it been done ?

Why not stay a man and have it turned into a vagina?
IP IP Logged
Page  of 3 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version