<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
General Talk About Anything
 BodyMod.org Forum : General Chit-Chat : General Talk About Anything
Message Icon Topic: HELLO! NEW TO SITE!(Topic Closed Topic Closed) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
*PAUL*
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 8

bullet Posted: April/08/2005 at 6:48pm
Hello. I have met with Adam and he is an awesome dude. Um, I'am not trying to nor was I ever trying to fight. I can't fight on the cpu anyway. There's no sense in it. I'm tying to be civil and honest and moral. I asked a simple question in which Uriel stated not to mess with he's gf. Now, How do I know which gf is his. I didn't run down his profile yet cause I don't have the time to do it. It is ridiculas as it is to even have to type this comment and to try to state a non-intended fight that some or everyone thinks is happening. Uriel if you warn someone you need to state info that is approprite so that person can undestand it. I never mess with anyones gfs. So, I'm being honest and upfront. Sorry, but thats me. Take it or leave it. If it seems offensive than you haven't seen offensive before. This is called proper and moral communication to me. I will respect those who are upfront and honest and communicate openly. This is no attempt to start a fight. It is far from it. Any one using that term for now on I will take it seriously as if you are attempting to upscale a fight or insighing a fight to take place as that is not what this is. The warning Uriel gave me was half ass. How can I watch for something I don't know? It is like saying "Duck" after I get hit in the face with an object. It doesn't make sense. No offense Uriel but to many people are asking questions that is between you and me and again this is not a threat or fight. It is proper communication to be dealt with. It started here and it will end. Now, who should I not mess with? Whoever it is I won't mess with her. You have my word on that. I don't do shit like that. If she ant on here than just say she's not in here and it is done, finally, I hope. Ok? Takecare--------------

Edited by *PAUL*
IP IP Logged
freakyducky
Mod-let
Mod-let

bullet Posted: April/08/2005 at 11:32pm
well i mean you gotta say whats on your mind, dont hold shit back cause that dont solve anything, just say what you need to say and go on from there, exactly like you did *PAUL*
IP IP Logged
*PAUL*
Mod-let
Mod-let

bullet Posted: April/09/2005 at 10:48am
Thank You Again.
IP IP Logged
kwiatek587
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

bullet Posted: April/09/2005 at 1:46pm

this is gay, what are you women?

it shouldnt have even been dragged out this long.

Christine
IP IP Logged
bttrfly76
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 2

bullet Posted: April/09/2005 at 5:10pm
Hey he's just trying to get things cleared up. He doesn't want to mess with Ureil's woman.
IP IP Logged
Uriel Romi
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 3

bullet Posted: April/09/2005 at 10:08pm

OK, let me clear things up (hopefully) once and for all.  First off, everything that has been said on this or any other thread to *PAUL* has been in good fun.  I am not nor have I ever been pissed off at him in any way.  I'm sorry if it is or was taken this way, but understand that this was never my intent.  If I have a problem with someone, it will damn sure be obvious to anyone and everyone.  That being said, I am a lot like you *PAUL* in the fact that I speak my mind.  This is something that I feel everyone has the right to, and that people should express themselves in whatever manner that they feel like.  One thing I despise, though, is drama.  I've got enough drama in my real life, I don't need more here or anywhere else.  I get on this sight as a means to escape from my personal situations, this month being more true than any other time of the year.  I quit going to the board I frequented for years because the drama got so bad that all anyone ever did was flame war with each other.  I will not be a part of that happening here.  I enjoy this forum and the people here.  I refuse to let it degrade in such a way.  Now, in response to some of your concerns, *PAUL*, yes my girlfriend is a member of this board.  She posts quite regularly and keeps up with the conversations here.  Her and I have discussed if we really want to come out and tell everyone bluntly that we are a couple, and decided against it.  If you are really so worried about it (this goes for anyone) then send me a pm and I will be glad to discuss it with you.  I have nothing to hide and if asked will answer any question that anyone has of me.  My post about "not messing with my gf" was meant as much in good humor as in anything else.  I'm not worried about someone messing with her, just like she doesn't worry about someone messing with me.  We are both adults and can both take care of ourselves.  I apologize if this was taken the wrong way.  It wasn't meant as a warning, mearly as an attempt at a joke on (although done badly) on a delicate subject.   I hope this issue ends here.  As I have said, I truely do not wish for it to go any further than it already has, and I'm honestly amazed that it has gone this far.  *PAUL*, I shook your hand in friendship and I wouldn't have done it if I didn't mean it.  Hopefully you and everyone else gets that and stops this issue now.  Thank you.

I could never again be an angel... Innocence, once lost, can never be regained.
IP IP Logged
freakyducky
Mod-let
Mod-let

bullet Posted: April/09/2005 at 10:18pm
well im glad that you both said wats on ur minds, and the drama is done and we can put this behind and just have fun and chat as always
IP IP Logged
kwiatek587
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

bullet Posted: April/11/2005 at 12:42pm

yea thats what i meant. drama is for women. and neither of you are women. so speak your minds and be manly hunky modded men with pride! like you did lol and yea this really is a great forum. its nice. i like to come here after a long days hard work and relax and have some fun.

oh my uriel (X100000i didnt know that you actually had a gf....and that she was on this site....i hope she doesnt get mad at me for hitting on (ahem ahem) you. but hey all in good fun right?....and she is very welcome to have a threesome with me anytime

ok so now that we have worked past this dramatized bullshit...lets make this post into something fun....any suggestions?

Christine
IP IP Logged
ZureaL
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 5

bullet Posted: April/11/2005 at 1:02pm
How about a big tickle fight?  That always cheers me up and makes me laugh
IP IP Logged
*PAUL*
Mod-let
Mod-let

bullet Posted: April/11/2005 at 6:25pm
God forbid, I try to be civil and have a good time. Finally after all the petty nonsense I get an explanation. At least I'm still worthy of that. but unfortunatley my one question has not been answered yet. Now I have to write a dam PM message!?!? How about you write me the dam PM message and let me know cause I'm still sitting here with my thumb up my ass! *Direct And to the point* And your aplolgy is excepted by the way.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version