<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
General Talk About Anything
 BodyMod.org Forum : General Chit-Chat : General Talk About Anything
Message Icon Topic: %*#@! Another guy with penis mods only! Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 3
Missy Cyanide
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 32

Quote Missy Cyanide Replybullet Posted: November/08/2009 at 10:08am
Originally posted by metalbabe

the issue is that you get them penis-mods-with-no-face-people lurking your profile and passing the occasional mod comment in a lewd manner, and when you look at their fave mods all you'd see are nipples and genitalia.

which is why they're seen as creeps.

+1

I KNOW this may sound ignorant + sad ov me- its not meant to~! I really get -___-" with all the "metallic-penis-no-face" people because they're also the largest percentage ov people who PM me + ask me to cut off their "man eggs"
And whenever you go on their profile, the only other information is that they have favourited squillions of genital pixx + mainly add women. Le siigh.

While some of them can hold a good conversation, you can also tell some of them are only here for the rude bits :P

To be honest, I was kind of glad when the $5 supporter thing came in- it stopped this site becoming a one stop free pr0n site >_<
...profound quote...
Myspaxx!
IP IP Logged
CheeseStix
Mod-erator
Mod-erator

Total Mods: 71

Quote CheeseStix Replybullet Posted: November/08/2009 at 1:38pm
There's layers and layers of protection now, from the pervs. It's just a matter of using it. Unfortunately, it's hard to block out the pervs without blocking others as well.
For example, you can set the privacy of your profile to buddies only, supporters only, or open.
IP IP Logged
Carmeta
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote Carmeta Replybullet Posted: November/08/2009 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by xjessiex

but to the op- dude- from what i recall your posts when you were active were just plain sleeze!

that's what I thought, too. You've been leaving pervy comments all over some time ago and afterwards started a rant on the forums when some girl was fed up with your behaviour and finally complained about it.
linking people's reaction towards you only back to a so called hating of people with only genital mods, without considering that you it might also have to do with your inappropriate behaviour is kinda brash.
"If only we had more women like her, what a revolution we could have!"
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 3
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version