<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Piercing Experiences
 BodyMod.org Forum : BodyMod Experiences : Piercing Experiences
Message Icon Topic: first piercing... why did you do it? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 9 Next >>
Lau_ren
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote Lau_ren Replybullet Posted: August/11/2010 at 8:59pm
My labret at 16 because I had been begging my mother for it for three years, and she finally caved. I contemplated doing it myself, but since it was on my face i didn't care to screw it up completely...I later found out it was pointless to irritate her for those three years; it wasn't legal till 16 anyways Dunce oh well she didn't know that either...
IP IP Logged
Mizzbee666
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote Mizzbee666 Replybullet Posted: October/07/2010 at 1:28pm
I got my first piercing and all the rest of them because i felt like it.  There are no stories to tell behind any of them.  Hmmm, maybe for the future.  Bang%20Head
IP IP Logged
remii
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 6

Quote remii Replybullet Posted: October/27/2010 at 4:14pm
My first "Decent Piercing" was a pubic surface piercing. I had been contemplating getting it done for quite awhile and one day my friend decided I had been bitching about wanting it for so long she payed for it! So yeh that sent me down the path of loving bodymods =]
3 months later I have a total of 10 Holes!
IP IP Logged
xshelzombie
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 2

Quote xshelzombie Replybullet Posted: November/02/2010 at 6:20am
My first is my middle lip when I was 16.
I love the way it looks.
IP IP Logged
XDreadedRebelX
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote XDreadedRebelX Replybullet Posted: April/30/2012 at 1:06pm
ears to a 14 then septum with a safety pin 15 times bc mom wouldnt let me.

Edited by XDreadedRebelX - April/30/2012 at 1:06pm
XXDreadedRebelXX
IP IP Logged
ShellBell93
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 16

Quote ShellBell93 Replybullet Posted: May/19/2012 at 12:31pm
My first piercing was done when I was four, but my first real piercing that I chose was the nape of my neck.

I was 16 when I had it done and had just reached the age to legally be pierced without parental consent, and I love nape piercings. At the time, it wasn't a common piercing in the area I lived in, but I thought it was such a beautiful, sensual and delicate area to have pierced and I could finally have it done (as my mother hates all body mods).
It's still my favorite piercing and the only one I've kept without changing for years.

That's my reason :-)
IP IP Logged
xkitax
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 6

Quote xkitax Replybullet Posted: July/23/2012 at 1:18am
My first real piercing was my rook. I saw others with it and thought it looked really cool. I really wanted a piercing but nothing too visible or "extreme" [at the time]
^_^

IP IP Logged
UFOKOTE
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote UFOKOTE Replybullet Posted: July/27/2012 at 2:02pm
My first piercing was on the lip. Then I bought a skateboard. And I decided to look stylish. And he bought at the store http://www.qpiercing.com a skateboard in the ear. I am interested in what piercings do more? Can someone tell me.< style=": ; left: -9999px;" ="http://www.mod.org/s/nets/SignIn.png" width="0"> < style=": ; left: -9999px;" ="http://s2.mod.org/pros/bmodders/2/221728/MyProPhoto.jpg" width="0">

Edited by UFOKOTE - July/27/2012 at 2:35pm
IP IP Logged
asylumbunny
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote asylumbunny Replybullet Posted: October/17/2012 at 1:49pm
I had my ears pierced when I was 8 because I wanted to be able to wear cute earrings. :P I've had my ears pierced several times since then (all second lobe piercings because they kept getting infected and I would take them out and get them repierced again >.<), but my first non-ear piercing was my center lip. I got it as a weight loss reward, and also because I thought it would look nice/be a reminder of how far I've come in my weight loss journey and how far I still have to go.
IP IP Logged
modaddict
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 1

Quote modaddict Replybullet Posted: December/18/2012 at 1:06am
well when i was younger, i lived with my biological mother who was a paranoid schizophrenic. on many occasions she literally tried to kill me. When i was about 14 i pierced my frenum because i was into cutting and i wanted to do something else besides mutilate my wrists. a little while after i kept trying to pierce my lip because i wanted to have the "emo" look, but mom kept seeing it and bitching at me to take it out. i also would take safety pins to school and pierce my ear just to freak people out cause ive always had a high tolerance to pain. a few years later i pierced my libret. originally i was doing it because i wanted to counter emotional pain with physical pain. but i later realized that the reason i got my first "real" piercing that wasnt fucked up was because i wanted to see how far i can take my body and i was always looked down upon so i decided "fuck it" im going to do my own thing.     

Edited by modaddict - December/18/2012 at 1:17am
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 9 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version