<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Piercing Experiences
 BodyMod.org Forum : BodyMod Experiences : Piercing Experiences
Message Icon Topic: first piercing... why did you do it? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 9 Next >>
LilMsKiKi
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote LilMsKiKi Replybullet Posted: May/04/2010 at 8:13am
I got my first "real" piercing (outside of my lobes) when I was 19. I had ALWAYS wanted my navel done, and my parents kept saying no. I went behind thier backs and did it anyway. They found out about it 2 months later when they were going through my purse and stumbled upon my newly purchased bellyrings.
IP IP Logged
Fishie
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 29

Quote Fishie Replybullet Posted: May/11/2010 at 7:03am
My first one was a labret , did on a shop named Nemesis here in my home town when I was 13 .
And damn was it fucked up . The outside hole was in the middle , just fine . But at the inside of my lip , gez , the hole was pretty near my right snakebite , you can still see the scare .
The shop got closed and i wondered why , I soon heard that the owner (that did tattoos) didn't have any license and the girl that pierced me didn't either have a license . Nobody at the shop was a pro. that is one needle in the eye for me .
Lucky for my town the owner of that shop is no longer in the bodymod business , thank God .

Oh , and why did I do it .. ?
Well .. I was 13 and it was super cool ! (;

Edited by Fishie - May/11/2010 at 7:04am
IP IP Logged
Zal VII
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote Zal VII Replybullet Posted: May/11/2010 at 12:42pm
For a girl; why else?

Everyone knows girls love guys who eat pussy, well that was the rationale anyway. So i thought tongue piercing; if i get that done then all the laydeez, one in particular, would be like "Ooooh Craig, you some kind of cunnilingus gawd! Come on over and lets get freeeekeeee!"

Didn't work but I like it anyway.
My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed, my Father, prepare to die!
IP IP Logged
vomitory
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 32

Quote vomitory Replybullet Posted: May/11/2010 at 1:44pm
I got my lobes gunned as a baby and when I was 10. :D

Ahaha, okay, so that doesn't really count ('specially the baby era, I had no part in the decision making processes then).

My first piercing(s) were more lobe piercings and 3 helix piercings.  I did some myself (wouldn't recommend that of course, but I was an 11 year old who really wanted more piercings for some reason), and I ended up having like 6 earrings in each ear by 9th grade.

My first piercing aside from my ears was my nose. And that was a shitty experience because the chick tried to put a ring in my nose that was a tiny bit bigger than 14g, and let the needle slip out before putting the jewelry in, so she was basically trying to shove this ring through my nose.

I dry heaved and gagged a bit after that manhandling. My face was all DO NOT WANT @ SHOVING THINGS THROUGH NOSE FORCEFULLY.
I'm attracted to chaos, attracted to rage,

And I might offend you.
IP IP Logged
vomitory
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 32

Quote vomitory Replybullet Posted: May/11/2010 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by Zal VII

For a girl; why else?

Everyone knows girls love guys who eat pussy, well that was the rationale anyway. So i thought tongue piercing; if i get that done then all the laydeez, one in particular, would be like "Ooooh Craig, you some kind of cunnilingus gawd! Come on over and lets get freeeekeeee!"

Didn't work but I like it anyway.

That made me chuckle, haha.
I'm attracted to chaos, attracted to rage,

And I might offend you.
IP IP Logged
Aya McCabre
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 2

Quote Aya McCabre Replybullet Posted: June/18/2010 at 4:51am
I got my lobes done with a gun when I was 11. I don't remember why. I told my mum it was peer pressure so she'd let me do it but that wasn't the reason. Then last year (18) I got my cartilage done, and this year I got it redone with a needle to avoid all the problems i had that made me take out the first one. But I wouldn't call any of those real piercings.
So.... I guess my first real piercing is (hopefully) next wednesday. 'Cos I want to. ^_^
IP IP Logged
uk80glue
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 5

Quote uk80glue Replybullet Posted: June/27/2010 at 4:47am
I've never been big on piercings, but I had a lot of older friends with septum piercings when I was in high school and I wanted mine done really badly from like 9th grade.

Like a month or so after my 18th birthday I went on a date with this girl and she brought up getting hers pierced so that ended up being our second date the next weekend lol.
IP IP Logged
eatenplacenta
Mod-erator
Mod-erator

Total Mods: 160

Quote eatenplacenta Replybullet Posted: June/27/2010 at 5:01am
my first non-ear piercing was a labret piercing. i had just turned fourteen, but i didn't keep that one right away. the first one i did keep was a center lip piercing (higher than the labret). i've always liked the aesthetic of piercings, especially lip related ones. as i started getting pierced more it became more of an experience thing for me, and that's now why i do a lot of things. i've moved more into things like play piercing and suspensions. i've got most of the piercings i've ever wanted. 

Edited by eatenplacenta - June/27/2010 at 5:02am
IP IP Logged
femmefatalee
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 12

Quote femmefatalee Replybullet Posted: August/11/2010 at 6:03pm
first piercing was my ears at 2 months old ha.
then my first actual piercing was my monroe when i was 13, and i got it because mutya from the sugababes had it, and no one in my school had ever had it before, so i wanted to be a trend setter.. and guess what, few months down the line, all the girls had it done ha.
its feels good to know your mine.

now drive me far away.

IP IP Logged
randy flagg
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 237

Quote randy flagg Replybullet Posted: August/11/2010 at 7:07pm
I got my first piercing easter sunday 2000.

I was newly divorced.
My father had just died suddenly.
I lost my promotion to Sgt E5 (i was in the army for 8 years) to the guy who fucking my ex-wife, and happened to be my best friend at the time.
I was also recovering from lower back surgery.
My entire family and friends were over a 1,000 miles away.
My life was spinning out of control and I was in a depression that made me joyless and impossible to be around. I started thinking about checking out.
I starting using heavy.
The Army was sending me to a drug/alcohol treatment center in Norfolk, Va navel base, due to my addictions to painkillers, booze, sex, and violence.
It was easter sunday 2000. The holiday means nothing to me, it was just that day is easy to remember.
I had some large tattoo work done already but no piercings.
I was alone in my shitty apartment and said to myself i'm gonna get my dick pierced if the shop is open today. I had no reason to do it. No clue about any piercings or their names. No pictures or references. I just wanted to punish my cock.
They were open, and I got a high frenum done cause thats all i was offered. It was a 14g 3/4 barbell. I got nothing out of it until i stretched it to an 8gauge.
It was just a showpiece until I intersected it with a PA in Jan 07.
A zero gauge CBR and zero gauge barbell share one fistula.
Named the Viking piercing, you can see it on my profile page pecker checker.
My quality of life improved after my piercing. Now its my occupation, passion and hobby.

Violence with grace...
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 9 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version