<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Piercing Experiences
 BodyMod.org Forum : BodyMod Experiences : Piercing Experiences
Message Icon Topic: first piercing... why did you do it? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 9 Next >>
Sara Lou
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 15

Quote Sara Lou Replybullet Posted: December/12/2009 at 4:33pm
Well, I got my lobes pierced at first when I was a teenager. Then I became interested in piercings and got my nostril pierced when I was 19. Why ? Because I had wanted one for years at that time.  
IP IP Logged
andriux
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote andriux Replybullet Posted: December/14/2009 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by CheapPerfume

Originally posted by Peanut Esteves

i was scared of my mom back then, she would of bitched slapped it off my face

HAHA!

I bet my mom wishes she could slap my stretched lobes and brand off me.

when i was about 15 i came home with a fake nose ring and my mom actually pull it off from my face as soon as she saw me! when i got my nostril done for real i made sure i showed her froma reasonable distance eventhough i didn't live at my parents' anymore!
Esta lugubre mani­a de vivir, esta recondita humorada de vivir, te arrastra A no lo niegues....

IP IP Logged
Girlgerm
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 6

Quote Girlgerm Replybullet Posted: December/31/2009 at 7:16am

Bar my 4 ears, helix and self done nose my first PROPER one was my monroe. I had been going on and on about wanting it in first year of uni so in my last week the guy who i was seeing//chums with who had heard it all year booked me into a great placed and suprised me by waking me up past the shops and TA DA go get it done. And i did. I wouldnt have done that alone so it was great :) x

IP IP Logged
Fatum
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 4

Quote Fatum Replybullet Posted: December/31/2009 at 7:46am
I have no idea anymore^^ It seems as if it just popped into my head that i wanted a stretched lobe because i didn't know anyone with piercings or other mods, i wasn't busy with it at al, l... And just one day, i must've seen it somewhere i guess, and i just wanted it :D   Crappy thing is i might have to retire my lobe, it just won't work.
Hooked ever since ^^

Edited by Fatum - December/31/2009 at 7:47am
There is poetry in despair, Bitter elegies of savagery and eloquence.

IP IP Logged
Monster Munch
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote Monster Munch Replybullet Posted: January/10/2010 at 6:36pm
This is my first post so hi all. This thread seems like a good place to start.

My first piercing was my lobes when I was 20. This was mostly just because I wanted them done as I had increasingly been interested in body modification. Also, without wishing to get too philosophical, as someone who has some physical problems health wise it was a way of me reclaiming my body. I could control this if not my medical condition.
IP IP Logged
Aadamn
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 14

Quote Aadamn Replybullet Posted: January/13/2010 at 3:55am
When i was 13 I had 4 earrings down the side of my left helix done with a gun in a shitty beauty parlour place... had the same done not long after on the other ear... thanks to these decimating my cartilage I can now fold my ears in half. Totally wanted piercings since i was like 5.. i swear.. was pretty much obsessed with it, and when I found a place to do it I got them done. Didnt know anyone else older with them, or go to a school that allowed it or anything, just had this weird drive to get it done... still hasnt seemed to fade... hahaha
IP IP Logged
CLOEYcorpse
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 32

Quote CLOEYcorpse Replybullet Posted: January/26/2010 at 12:16am
when i was 6 months old, i got my first piercing, my lobes with needles, but it wasnt my choice then, my first "proper" piercing was my navel when i was 11, it was the first year of secondary school and i wanted something to make me stand out, i asked my parents and they agreed only because they thought i'd back out, i didnt ahah so after that they banned any more piercings. i started slowly streching my ears at the age of 12, then the next few all followed in quick procession of each other, my sternum, then my nostril, and tongue when i was 14, then my nipple, industrial, septum and smiley when i was 15, at both ages i got them done professionally, but underage cause luckily you only have to be 16 to get pierced round here, and i looked pretty old for my age. then finally more recent onces from now (16) are medusa, tragus, sternum microdermal, nipple re-done, nostrils both sides, high nostrils both sides, and smiley re-done. and to be totally honest i got all of these done because i liked them, ha, i like the way they look and feel, plus i think getting pierced is slightly addictive aha

IP IP Logged
FocalVoid
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 20

Quote FocalVoid Replybullet Posted: January/26/2010 at 1:16am
my mom got my ears pierced when i was one, against my will. my first piercing i decided to get was my right notril when i was 14. after a baseball mascot ripped my piercing out i wanted another one, and the mascots manager had to pay for it >:D
i decided on getting a labret. then at age 16 i added on some snakebites.
ehh i'm tired of typing...
uh then monroes, then bridge, then septum, and now i'm almost done stretching my lobes to 1 inch. ^^^ i agree, it's addictive and my only means of comfort.
IP IP Logged
scabies138
Apprentice
Apprentice

Total Mods: 69

Quote scabies138 Replybullet Posted: January/26/2010 at 1:20am
it was the right side of my lip. i thought it was cool and i didnt see many people with em. after that i knew i wanted more and continued to get more and more. id rearrange em get this done get that done it was my drug... scratch that my anti drug

at the time i got my first piercing i was a cutter. getting piercings helped stop that. instead of cutting id get something pierced by a "pro"(at that age i didnt know he was just some hack out of the house but thats a story for anothe topic) or id do one on myself. since then ive had over 200 piercings(that's a guess i dont know the real number)

Body modification is my anti-drug
IP IP Logged
Pannenlap
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote Pannenlap Replybullet Posted: January/26/2010 at 9:44am
Helix, because my sister had it, and i copied everything she had/did.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 9 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version