<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Piercing Experiences
 BodyMod.org Forum : BodyMod Experiences : Piercing Experiences
Message Icon Topic: first piercing... why did you do it? Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 9 Next >>
PrincessAnna
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 12

Quote PrincessAnna Replybullet Posted: January/26/2010 at 12:28pm
firstly I got my ears pierced with a gun when I was like, 10 or 11, after begging my mum for yeaarss. After I went through my "goth" phase and every time I went into town I got my ears gunned again, until they were mostly full (I don't wear any earrings anymore so I don't know if they are still open - i'd presume they are)
but my first professional piercing was center labret when I was 13, I wanted it sooo bad so went and got it done without parental permission. After that, my stepmum removed it. With pliers. I managed to get it back in though and kept it for about 2 years, although i'd keep having to get it repierced cause I took it out to hide it from my parents. All in all I think I had it pierced 7 times.
..I was a stupid kid.
I'm not bad, i'm just drawn that way
IP IP Logged
absin
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 3

Quote absin Replybullet Posted: March/03/2010 at 5:55am
Did my first frenum because I wanted to stop having sex with my EX GF.
Basically I couldn't trust myself so I took steps. Also I thought after it healed it would be a fun piercing to use and I was right. no complaints yet. In fact other EX's have suggested it to their new conquests.

Too bad none of the places around here will do anything sexual wise other than nipples.
IP IP Logged
Cerkitboard
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 52

Quote Cerkitboard Replybullet Posted: March/03/2010 at 8:59am

The only piercing I concider a "real" piercing is my scaffold as my first (my first 5 were done with a gun, which I regret, but I was only 11 and I didn't know any better)

The reasoning behind my scaffold? I moved up from rural Cornwall (a socially backward place at the best of times) and had just discovered something beyond a nostril piercing and the helix piercing! I moved to Brighton which was a MASSIVE influence on how I decorate myself these days, so I naturally went for (what I deemed the most hardcore) of the ear piercings, and had that done. I was 15 when I had it done, and the obsession started from there.

For me, it was the look of the thick heavy looking bar, and the fact that it was 2 piercings in one! It looked SO unique to me, I'd never seen ANYTHING like it before on anyone, and the next week, I went and got the other side. I just love the look of steel jewellery against skin!
CerkitBoard
IP IP Logged
XrepresentX
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 40

Quote XrepresentX Replybullet Posted: March/03/2010 at 11:17am
My ear when i was 6 or 7 - Because my mother made me

lol
IP IP Logged
sweetsugar
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote sweetsugar Replybullet Posted: March/17/2010 at 8:05pm
My Navel was the first "professionally done" piercing as I don't count my lobes. I had a little bit of belly at the time, but I wanted it done anyway because I felt girls with some meat on them should enjoy navel piercings too (that's as rebellious as I get).

It's been many years now and I've since lost the belly fat and it's still doing fine, even when I forget it's there and bump it by accident. 
IP IP Logged
RBTokes
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote RBTokes Replybullet Posted: April/05/2010 at 11:03pm
My first piercings would be my left ear lobe when I was like 10. Then I got another one probably a year later higher up. Then I started stretching and when they were both at a 0g, I got my right ear pierced, went up to a 5/8th, and wanted more. (They were done with a gun). Then I got my right cartilage pierced by a friend (He just shoved a post through. No pain, nothing bad other than an infection during stretching which happened with both cartilage piercings) Then I got my left one done at a shop with a needle for my birthday. Then on Friday (10 days ago?) I pierced my lip myself with an actual piercing needle and it went fine. No infection, just redness and swollen. I got all my piercings because I wanted them because it makes me me. My mom wouldn't take me to get my lip done so I did it myself and she really didn't care, she cared more that I did it myself.

EDIT: The cartilage infections went away after about a month with no scarring.

Edited by RBTokes - April/05/2010 at 11:04pm
IP IP Logged
holelottalove
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 7

Quote holelottalove Replybullet Posted: May/03/2010 at 3:42pm

My first piercing was rook in my right ear. about 2 years ago. At the time I was working in a cosmetic surgery practice (they did botox, restylane, lipo, teeth whitening, mole removal, laser tattoo removal, etc) as dental nurse and lab assistant.

I'd just been "trained" to do ear lobe piercings with a Studex gun (I know, I know, I'm really sorry, please forgive me...) so I decided it'd be cool to get my own ear pierced, and the rook seemed like the coolest place.

So I popped down to English Rose in Peterborough and Davas did a FANTASTIC job for me. I was worried about it being visible at work so he placed it as far back as it'd go so my hair covered it. Now I have 17 other piercings but that rook is still my favourite. And of course I stopped using the Studex gun looooong time ago, trained to pierce properly, and now do lots of piercings with either blade or canular depending on clients choice =]

Edited by holelottalove - May/03/2010 at 3:45pm
IP IP Logged
nolabelle
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 7

Quote nolabelle Replybullet Posted: May/03/2010 at 4:02pm
my first real piercing other than lobes was my cartilage, i wanted it done but it was by mistake how i got it.i had a spring clip on earring on and it popped through in my sleep. 

but my first professional piercing was my tongue (i miss it). I got it because i always wanted one and thought it would be nice for the chick i was with. turns out i didn't need it :)
IP IP Logged
momma
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 11

Quote momma Replybullet Posted: May/03/2010 at 5:33pm
wow this was along time ago! i was 14 and rebelious. i wanted my belly button pierced and my parents said no. odd thing was they would sign for a tattoo not a whole instead. so i got my sewing kit out and pierced my self. and after the experience, that was it for me. i enjoyed it. of coarse it got infected cuz i had no knowledge of the care after the piercing. so they took me in and did it right by a professional. 
IP IP Logged
scarecrow420
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 53

Quote scarecrow420 Replybullet Posted: May/03/2010 at 7:03pm
other than getting my ears pierced my frist was my labret when i was 18. I have been wanting that piercing since i was 12 believe it or not :D I have always loved piercings and tattoos so getting them done is just something that is in me. I love all my mods and i cant wait to get more ^_^ what can say I'm modded for life.

Edited by scarecrow420 - May/03/2010 at 7:03pm
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 9 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version