<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Piercing Experiences
 BodyMod.org Forum : BodyMod Experiences : Piercing Experiences
Message Icon Topic: first piercing... why did you do it? Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 9 Next >>
andriux
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote andriux Replybullet Topic: first piercing... why did you do it?
    Posted: September/20/2009 at 2:51am
I've been thinking lately about my first piercing and why i got it done and started wondering if piercings, or at least the first one have a special meaning for everybody? for me it was like this:

I had always wanted, as a teenager, to get my nostril pierced, but my parents wouldn't allow it. They are very open minded, like i could dress as i wanted, i got dreadlocks when i was 18 and kept them for 2+ years, died my hair all colors, but the rule was, no piercings nor tattoos while i depended (economically) of them and lived in their house, so when the time came that i could pay a rent and be completely independent, well i got my piercing as a sign of independency...

Esta lugubre mani­a de vivir, esta recondita humorada de vivir, te arrastra A no lo niegues....

IP IP Logged
freetobeme
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 14

Quote freetobeme Replybullet Posted: September/20/2009 at 3:00am
Every one dose it for their own reasons! All that really matters is that you did it because you wanted to, and not to do it out of spite! =)
IP IP Logged
Nightshade82
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 16

Quote Nightshade82 Replybullet Posted: September/20/2009 at 10:10am
Technically I got my first piercing when I was one so I have no idea on the reasoning behind it, lol.
IP IP Logged
hasel
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 3

Quote hasel Replybullet Posted: September/20/2009 at 10:47am
My first piercings were my nipples....i did 'em with a safety pin back when I was 14. I pierced them cus my parents wouldn't let me have anything besides my ears, and thought that this was a great idea until we went on vacation and i wore a bikini... :P
But hey, I still have them now!!
IP IP Logged
xjessiex
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 1

Quote xjessiex Replybullet Posted: September/20/2009 at 10:01pm
Haha i had my ears done when i was one or so too:p
but, the first piercing i chose when i was 13 - i actually only had done because i had wanted to start an argument with my mum, but then she went and said yes...so then i had to get my nose pierced or look like à weenie and back out>.<
"I can't stand TV before breakfast."

"Dial 888…The desire to watch TV, no matter what's on it."
IP IP Logged
freakychild
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 40

Quote freakychild Replybullet Posted: September/20/2009 at 10:37pm
tongue, when i was 16....

and the only reason behind it was because i was dating a girl that suggested that it would make my oral escapades even better....

after the long and really really impatient healing period.... we tried, she found out, and i kept it... later i stretched it to 00g before retiring it when i was 21...

kind of a shallow reason... but a reason none the less...
IP IP Logged
rddw3
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 12

Quote rddw3 Replybullet Posted: September/21/2009 at 2:46am
My first piercing was my apadravya. I was contemplating getting it done for a couple of years w/o telling anyone. I read about the benifits of it, but didn't get it done til after I had been dumped by my first girlfriend. I decided to get it done for myself as a way of moving on. It took over 2 years before I finally hooked up with a girl that would enjoy the benifits of it. I broke up with my second girl friend a few years later and got my nips done.
IP IP Logged
sapphirelazuli
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 122

Quote sapphirelazuli Replybullet Posted: September/21/2009 at 5:51am
Originally posted by Nightshade82

Technically I got my first piercing when I was one so I have no idea on the reasoning behind it, lol.

This. :|
[ zara | 25 years old | scottish | body piercer ]
IP IP Logged
childofthewild
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 72

Quote childofthewild Replybullet Posted: September/21/2009 at 8:33am
My first real piercing was my nipples. I get em done cause I thought they'd feel great during sex or just whenever I wanted to touch them and get excited. And don't tell me you wouldn't do that with your nipples alone on a saturday night :P
clubbed drugged and left on a bench

IP IP Logged
xoerinxo
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 34

Quote xoerinxo Replybullet Posted: September/22/2009 at 11:31pm
other than ears I'd say my first was my nose piercing, and it was by accident.(its true!!!)
and then I became addicted. even after some negative things happening (serious infection on my ears, getting my navel ripped out...) I kept going lol
IP IP Logged
Page  of 9 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version