<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
BodyMod.org FAQ
 BodyMod.org Forum : BodyMod.org : BodyMod.org FAQ
Message Icon Topic: Bodymod.org Terms of Service (ToS) Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
Author Message
that1chick
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder


Total Mods: 17

Joined: June/25/2008
Posts: 2987
Quote that1chick Replybullet Posted: June/07/2009 at 12:32am
Originally posted by eatenplacenta

*squeezes and wiggles cheeks* awww wook at the widdle kcir! oh he's so cute i could just eat him up! did somebody make a stinkie? i think it is nappie time!i am so bored right now.


...Can you PLEASE make a video of you saying that?
(It's my birthday wish!)

Edited by that1chick - June/07/2009 at 12:33am
IP IP Logged
eatenplacenta
Mod-erator
Mod-erator
Avatar

Total Mods: 160

Joined: February/20/2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 4837
Quote eatenplacenta Replybullet Posted: June/07/2009 at 12:34am
oh god, i'm terrible on camera, but if you let me do it later today after i sleep (it is just after 12:30 AM here now) i'll try my best, haha.

i so saw that coming.
IP IP Logged
that1chick
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder


Total Mods: 17

Joined: June/25/2008
Posts: 2987
Quote that1chick Replybullet Posted: June/07/2009 at 12:35am
I think I love you right now Eaten.
IP IP Logged
eatenplacenta
Mod-erator
Mod-erator
Avatar

Total Mods: 160

Joined: February/20/2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 4837
Quote eatenplacenta Replybullet Posted: June/07/2009 at 12:36am
Originally posted by xjessiex

''You are not allowed to post images or videos that are considered pornographic.''
 
i laughed a little bit at that bit...i guess they can get away with it by calling it art? lol

i once removed a video of this guy sticking this giant black dildo into two female's asses. it was called "girl getting black", haha. i think MAYBE the people in the video were pierced, but obviously that wasn't the focus. i removed it of course, and the guy got back to me and argued with me for a while saying the video was "art" and i was just a little girl on a power trip and should be stripped of my rank.
IP IP Logged
xjessiex
Mod-let
Mod-let


Total Mods: 1

Joined: August/10/2008
Posts: 991
Quote xjessiex Replybullet Posted: June/07/2009 at 12:41am
Originally posted by eatenplacenta

Originally posted by xjessiex

''You are not allowed to post images or videos that are considered pornographic.''
 
i laughed a little bit at that bit...i guess they can get away with it by calling it art? lol

i once removed a video of this guy sticking this giant black dildo into two female's asses. it was called "girl getting black", haha. i think MAYBE the people in the video were pierced, but obviously that wasn't the focus. i removed it of course, and the guy got back to me and argued with me for a while saying the video was "art" and i was just a little girl on a power trip and should be stripped of my rank.
 
Crazy ahahah thats so gross! makes for a great story tho lol
"I can't stand TV before breakfast."

"Dial 888…The desire to watch TV, no matter what's on it."
IP IP Logged
merrry
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity


Total Mods: 55

Joined: July/25/2007
Location: United States
Posts: 2818
Quote merrry Replybullet Posted: June/07/2009 at 6:39am
If a picture is taken properly genital work is art. Believe me, genitals can be de-sexualized
AKA: The Queen Of Hugs, Naughty Girl Extraordinaire, Merrrypoppin, Merrry Contrary and Sunshine. I'm also Proud To Be A Persnickety Bitch!
IP IP Logged
xjessiex
Mod-let
Mod-let


Total Mods: 1

Joined: August/10/2008
Posts: 991
Quote xjessiex Replybullet Posted: June/07/2009 at 8:05am
Originally posted by merrry

If a picture is taken properly genital work is art. Believe me, genitals can be de-sexualized
 
i believe you. i ain't hatin on the genitals
"I can't stand TV before breakfast."

"Dial 888…The desire to watch TV, no matter what's on it."
IP IP Logged
eatenplacenta
Mod-erator
Mod-erator
Avatar

Total Mods: 160

Joined: February/20/2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 4837
Quote eatenplacenta Replybullet Posted: June/07/2009 at 12:56pm
i agree. i don't view most of the proper images here as sexual content at all, though i'm aware most of the lurkers do.

i don't care what great shots i had of my nipple and genital piercings though, they aren't going up here!
IP IP Logged
LUCIFER!
Apprentice
Apprentice


Total Mods: 7

Joined: March/22/2008
Posts: 1153
Quote LUCIFER! Replybullet Posted: June/07/2009 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by eatenplacenta

i agree. i don't view most of the proper images here as sexual content at all, though i'm aware most of the lurkers do. i don't care what great shots i had of my nipple and genital piercings though, they aren't going up here!



can we make an order? maybe get them framed?

i dont know about kcir being a baby but i have a picture of him as a child.....

IP IP Logged
eatenplacenta
Mod-erator
Mod-erator
Avatar

Total Mods: 160

Joined: February/20/2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 4837
Quote eatenplacenta Replybullet Posted: June/07/2009 at 1:44pm
nobody but the boy sees my bits! haha. kcir is piercing my nipples at this year's skindependence, so he's unfortunate enough to be added to the small list of people who have seen my lady lumps, or terrible excuse of.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 8 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



This page was generated in 0.664 seconds.