<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Mod Appointments
 BodyMod.org Forum : Events : Body Modification Related : Mod Appointments
Message Icon Topic: taking bookings for skindependence. Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 2 Next >>
zippy snooka
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 122

Quote zippy snooka Replybullet Topic: taking bookings for skindependence.
    Posted: May/06/2009 at 5:50pm
i have been given the go ahead to work at skindependence, and am very excited to meet all of you.

i would like to book has much work as i can for the weekend. i know alot of people cant get heavier work done in there area, and i also know that given the economy, and cost of travel to the event, that many people do not have extra funds to get work that they want.

i am offering all advanced modification at more then 50% off what i normally charge in shop.

if you are interested please contact me via i.m. on bodymod.

to book all i ask is 50% deposit to reserve your booking.

i will be offering:
subdermal implants
transdermal implants
tongue splits
ear lobe reconstruction
any scalpel procedure (lobes, lips etc)
and smaller cuttings, providing kcir is booked

i will come prepared for piercing, basic and advanced, surface work and dermal anchors. but would prefer you to contact cale.

thank you, and i hope to hear from you.
zippy snooka.
"our scars are reminders that our past was real."
-hannibal lecter.
IP IP Logged
scabies138
Apprentice
Apprentice

Total Mods: 69

Quote scabies138 Replybullet Posted: May/06/2009 at 7:16pm
given if i have the cash to do it then...
im looking into getting 1st gen horns
and since i was talking to you about it i was wondering what you would charge at skin'd for em?
i'll probably have you do the implants instead of getting branded then.
if everything goes well ill be able to drop a deposit and everything just thinking about it now.
thanx

Body modification is my anti-drug
IP IP Logged
scabies138
Apprentice
Apprentice

Total Mods: 69

Quote scabies138 Replybullet Posted: May/06/2009 at 7:18pm
damn i meant to send you a privet message not respond to it on here but i guess this will help others interested in the same

*edited for spelling

Edited by scabies138 - May/06/2009 at 7:18pm

Body modification is my anti-drug
IP IP Logged
kcir
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 4

Quote kcir Replybullet Posted: May/06/2009 at 8:01pm
i may be interested in an implant, but cash may be an issue, so don't put me down yet. :)
BMOD WARNING: This user is notorious for instigation and general ass-hattery. Please don't take any cynical comments seriously. Thank you.
IP IP Logged
Yika
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 61

Quote Yika Replybullet Posted: May/06/2009 at 8:44pm
i may get some work done it just all depends on what type of money i can bring with me. so just hope you can hear from me soon. if i can i will mp you if i cant i will pm you.lol
IP IP Logged
AltheaRose
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 47

Quote AltheaRose Replybullet Posted: May/07/2009 at 12:28am
I might be in touch with you (: Obviously depends on $$ and prices !
IP IP Logged
eatenplacenta
Mod-erator
Mod-erator

Total Mods: 160

Quote eatenplacenta Replybullet Posted: May/07/2009 at 1:13am
messaged.
IP IP Logged
Carmeta
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote Carmeta Replybullet Posted: May/07/2009 at 3:33am
I will not be at skindependence but I just wanted to tell you how awesome you are for being willing to perform mods at half price. that really brings a rush of community-feeling to my heart! 
"If only we had more women like her, what a revolution we could have!"
IP IP Logged
kcir
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Quote kcir Replybullet Posted: June/07/2009 at 12:48am
i'm going to hijack this thread and put my email address (kcir@happyhippo.com) here.  if you've got an appointment with me at skindependence please send me an email to remind me what i'm doing on you.  my dog ate my homework (no shit.) and i may have lost a few drawings.  even if i talk to you on a regular basis, please drop me a line so i can have it accessable from wherever i am and can consolidate an appointment schedule. 

i also have several openings left and anyone interested may send me a message with your desired scarification project and i'll be sure to respond rapidly. 

if you don't send me an email and i forgot that you were on the list....well...sorry...my memory isn't what i pretend it is.  
BMOD WARNING: This user is notorious for instigation and general ass-hattery. Please don't take any cynical comments seriously. Thank you.
IP IP Logged
kcir
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Quote kcir Replybullet Posted: June/14/2009 at 12:35am
ok...since i've had a severe lack of responses to this and i know that several people i've got booked are no longer making it i'm going to be a bit more ridgid about this.  i'm not charging for work at skindep, but i'm putting my own money on the line to come out.  if you can't be bothered to let me know you're still interested there will be a 50$ charge for anyone that does NOT send me an appointment confirmation as i asked.  i understand most of us aren't super rich, so i'm trying to get as many people in as i can at no cost.  i'm not trying to get rich here, i'm trying to do a favor to this community.  all i ask for is a simple e-mail letting me know i'm not pissing away my effort.
IP IP Logged
Page  of 2 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version