<<<  Return to the BodyMod.org Community
  Active TopicsActive Topics  CalendarCalendar  Search The ForumSearch  
Mod Appointments
 BodyMod.org Forum : Events : Body Modification Related : Mod Appointments
Message Icon Topic: left inner calf panel... gettin my zombie girl Post Reply Post New Topic
freakychild
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 40

Quote freakychild Replybullet Topic: left inner calf panel... gettin my zombie girl
    Posted: April/23/2009 at 8:07pm
yup, i've set up the appointment and have paid for the tattoo.... Jace Masula of All or Nothing Tattoo and Piercing...

if you don't know of All or Nothing and the litterally hundreds of awards they've won.... you should....
the tons of magazine articles world wide highlighting them and the owner Brandon Bond....
litterally, pickup any tattoo magazine in the USA, and i bet you 5 bucks that you will find at least one tattoo featured within it that came from All or Nothing...
Sean Herman was bond's former apprentice, if you people know him.
Max Brand, piercer, is from All or Nothing as well...
so, suffice it to say, All or Nothing is a badass shop with badass tattoo artists hand picked from around the world by Brandon Bond... i'm really excited to be able to get an appointment with Jace, as he's usually booked solid for about 6 months ahead...

Jace is a badassmotherfucker who i was lucky enough to have do a large(ish) coverup on my right inner calf last year at the Augusta Tattoo Expo.

well, i've got it all lined up to get him to do a full panel, knee to ankle, shin to back zombie girl on my left inner calf.... gonna be doing it at this year's Augusta Expo, on saturday june 6....  so, if you're gonna be there, stop in and say hi.... i'll be the bald guy in a bit of pain...

aight, i'm out...
IP IP Logged
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version