Message Icon Topic: hiding large mods Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 5 Next >>
morbiddoctor
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 22

Quote morbiddoctor Replybullet Topic: hiding large mods
    Posted: February/17/2009 at 2:31am
i recently scapeled my labret to a 00. its only about two weeks old but its doing well. i was wondering if anyone knew of somewhere to get flesh plugs or some kind of retainer in the event i'll need one. i dont want to take it because of the scar tissue either. ive been online looking but cant get any leads. any recommendations?

Edited by morbiddoctor - February/17/2009 at 2:32am
IP IP Logged
ihaveonlyme
Mod Zentity
Mod Zentity

Total Mods: 59

Quote ihaveonlyme Replybullet Posted: February/17/2009 at 2:38am
http://bodyartforms.com/productdetails.asp?ProductID=5098

i like these for retainers. they have a couple of different skin tones. i don't know if this is what you're looking for but i figured it might help you out

Edited by ihaveonlyme - February/17/2009 at 2:39am
You might not share my views on politics, religion, or several other notable topics; if you ever attain my level of knowledge, you will, though.
IP IP Logged
ayay
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 25

Quote ayay Replybullet Posted: February/17/2009 at 6:09am
i dont understand why you would scalpel a facial mod if its something your not willing to show/live with at all times i dont mean to sound rude.
IP IP Logged
grundstuck
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 19

Quote grundstuck Replybullet Posted: February/17/2009 at 9:07am
I have one of these and they don't work really well, and obviously you can't wear it until is fully healed. They make the piercing more obvious and they've a really short wereable area too so that you can't wear them for many time. There's no way to hide a stretched labret piercing.
IP IP Logged
cindica
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 17

Quote cindica Replybullet Posted: February/17/2009 at 12:47pm
Grow a beard and take out the jewelry. It could work but you would have to watch for the drool. Lol! Its one of the only places I grow thick enough facial hair and when my labret is out you hardly know its there.
IP IP Logged
glimme
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 43

Quote glimme Replybullet Posted: February/17/2009 at 2:27pm
The only thing you can do is make it less obvious. Clear glass with out an o-ring from what I understand is the best thing. Then again I don't have a large gauge labret lol, but a freind of mine did at on point he got it up to a 4g before he took it out and he always said the only thing he could do to sort of hide it was clear glass with no o-ring. But cindicas way sounds like you might not see it at all. But I agree with ayay really why scalple a labret if you cant really live with the consequnces?
"This stuff, it makes pure mescaline seem like ginger beer man."

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

Hunter S. Thompson
IP IP Logged
BlueTroll
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 15

Quote BlueTroll Replybullet Posted: February/17/2009 at 2:35pm
*facepalm*
IP IP Logged
kcir
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 4

Quote kcir Replybullet Posted: February/17/2009 at 3:25pm
yeah, i don't think you put much thought into this mod before you got it done. putting a large hole in your face is usually rather difficult to conceal. if it's going to cost you your job you may want to have the process reversed until you retire...
BMOD WARNING: This user is notorious for instigation and general ass-hattery. Please don't take any cynical comments seriously. Thank you.
IP IP Logged
morbiddoctor
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 22

Quote morbiddoctor Replybullet Posted: February/17/2009 at 3:30pm
ya, that was the thing. i wasn't really thinking about it when i did it. i get really impatient sometimes and do things without thinking. i know i'm paying for it now, but i really do want it. and i cant grow thick hair all the way up there. my goatee is 7 inches long but i only get fuzzies up there.
IP IP Logged
stuffsh
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 28

Quote stuffsh Replybullet Posted: February/17/2009 at 8:33pm
Perhaps this would be the best option for you... http://news.bmezine.com/2009/02/11/lock-it-up

Alterntively, take your 7 inch goatee, poke it through the labret hole and claim to have fur inside of your mouth...

Sorry, but there's no excuse for impatience with a mod like that.
Pierced, Stretched, Burnt, Suspended, Inked, Punched, Bifurcated and Magnetised
IP IP Logged
Page  of 5 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version