General Talk About Anything
 BodyMod.org Forum : General Chit-Chat : General Talk About Anything
Message Icon Topic: Weight worries? Post Reply Post New Topic
Page  of 8 Next >>
Halfwit
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 24

Quote Halfwit Replybullet Topic: Weight worries?
    Posted: January/22/2009 at 1:50pm

I have two questions, the first is for the girls: how conscious are you about your weight? Personally i worry alot about my weight and what i eat, so much so that i developed an eating disorder. I never used to care but one day it turned into a big issue for me.

Now for the lads: who bothered are you about a girls weight? What do you prefer?

IP IP Logged
kvinna
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 3

Quote kvinna Replybullet Posted: January/22/2009 at 1:55pm
I'm not too bothered by my weight.  I mean, I'd like to weigh a little less, but obviously it doesn't bother me so much I do anything about it lol.  Sometimes when I get frustrated with my relationships, I inevitably think about my weight, but then I realize that there are other things that are to blame (both on my part and on the guy's part).  Let's face it, we live in a culture that's obsessed with perfection and it gets to all of us, some a lot and some only a little.  We just have to fight it and know that weight or height or appearance are not the most important things in the world.  When it comes to your body, health needs to be what you think most about.  Take care of yourself, ok?
IP IP Logged
Veilside
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 6

Quote Veilside Replybullet Posted: January/22/2009 at 1:55pm
I don't pay much attention really, I don't find myself attracted to fatties, but I don't particularly find mega skinny women attractive, a bit of flesh on the bones never hurt anyone.
"so its personal attacks now veilside?? well if thats the way its gonna be i think your a candyass little bitch twat raver with a closed minded point of view."

IP IP Logged
gsfkrystina
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 4

Quote gsfkrystina Replybullet Posted: January/22/2009 at 1:58pm
i weight 100 pounds and im not worried about my weight what so ever. i can eat all i want and not gain a pound. id like to tone up a little though
IP IP Logged
heinous
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 7

Quote heinous Replybullet Posted: January/22/2009 at 1:59pm
I always put weight on after living back with my parents around holiday times, my Mum just wants to feed me constantly but when I'm on my own back at uni I do tend to lose weight. I put half a stone on over christmas :S but I know that in a few weeks I'll lose it again. I mainly eat vegetarian and hardly touch fast food but my biggest downfall is lager...and lots of it. I've also started to drink real ale, I tried going back on to spirits but it got a bit messy!
IP IP Logged
JuL_crimson
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 1

Quote JuL_crimson Replybullet Posted: January/22/2009 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Veilside

I don't pay much attention really, I don't find myself attracted to fatties, but I don't particularly find mega skinny women attractive, a bit of flesh on the bones never hurt anyone.

+1
IP IP Logged
italy
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote italy Replybullet Posted: January/22/2009 at 2:06pm
i ve basically been skinny my whole life . i follow a vegetarian diet and i used to run track and cross country . but even without my running my diet is enough to maintain my weight .
although i may be a little abnormal .
im eighteen and i ve never weighed over 100 pounds .
it doesnt bother me to much .
sometimes i wish i was little heavier , actually .
be kinder than necessary because everyone you come in contact with is fighting their own battles .
IP IP Logged
xjessiex
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 1

Quote xjessiex Replybullet Posted: January/22/2009 at 2:21pm

ahh i think the grass is always greener on the other side!
i never watched my weight, but growing during my early teens i had the normal body issues...i had pretty shitty living conditions though, and not eating felt like  the only form of control in my life.

i think it fucked up my body now though, because basicly my body hasn't changed since i was 9, i've just gotten a bit taller and developed some hips... actually i've put on 8 kilos in germany over 10 months hahaha. i still find my body repulsive occassionaly, but mods help me deal with this:)

any chick i dated when i was going that way, was either a fitness freak or curvy..i was always jealous but these days i really don't look at a persons weight, regardless of gender. but poor self image is a big turn off...

"I can't stand TV before breakfast."

"Dial 888…The desire to watch TV, no matter what's on it."
IP IP Logged
zombieDEADman
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote zombieDEADman Replybullet Posted: January/22/2009 at 2:36pm
I like bigger girls.  I have never found skinny girls that attractive.
Photobucket
IP IP Logged
Spirit Of Ukko
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 35

Quote Spirit Of Ukko Replybullet Posted: January/22/2009 at 2:37pm
I have problems. Everyone tells me I'm very thin but I just can't see it. 
In Love!!!!!!!
IP IP Logged
Page  of 8 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version