BodyMod.org Forum : BodyMod Experiences : Piercing Experiences
Message Icon Topic: "you dirty punk kids" Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 12 Next >>
punk626
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 18

Quote punk626 Replybullet Posted: November/05/2008 at 4:07am
I was a bar the other night and this fuckin douche canoe told the next time some one shoots at me with a BB gun i should duck. Stupid fucker.
IP IP Logged
hate_is_man
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 11

Quote hate_is_man Replybullet Posted: November/05/2008 at 4:43am
i HATE judgmental people the amount of times iv been called emo is stupid and this is wear slayer and cannibal corpse tshirts which just instantly shows how retarded they are
IP IP Logged
LUSTTT
Apprentice
Apprentice

Total Mods: 18

Quote LUSTTT Replybullet Posted: November/28/2008 at 11:16pm
i used to get it a lot but not so much anymore
which im glad for cuz ignorant people who judge upon appearances are assholes
especialy when they get mouthy
IP IP Logged
harley.g
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 4

Quote harley.g Replybullet Posted: November/30/2008 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by VixenOfDoom

Originally posted by zacklove

.... everything was as it always is when a crazed drunk woman walks by us telling us to stop causing problems and calling us "dirty punk kids" and how our parents didnt raise us right ect ect...

Hahaha, I'd had come back with: "And what about you, lady? How did your parents raised you that you think it's alright too walk around in public and drunk AND cussing out other people you don't even know? That doesn't sound like you have any education at all. You better mind your own business and get sober." Hat

epic lolz!!!
IP IP Logged
blackshorts
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 15

Quote blackshorts Replybullet Posted: December/01/2008 at 5:29am
Originally posted by hate_is_man

i HATE judgmental people the amount of times iv been called emo is stupid and this is wear slayer and cannibal corpse tshirts which just instantly shows how retarded they are

slayer is soooo emo...Big%20Grin i like the fishing accident comments...I'm always hoping someone will come up with something real creative...but I'm always disapointed. The tribal comments (my ears) are good too...i just tell them they can stick their finger through if they want but they smell, and it usually throws them off...always gotta be one step ahead of the jokester
Dreams have only one owner at a time. That's why dreamers are lonely-Erma Bombeck
IP IP Logged
zacklove
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 24

Quote zacklove Replybullet Posted: December/03/2008 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by Wallie

hahahaha just to add to the end i think id love being labeled a "dirty punk kid" i guess in a way im already alternative/punk so being recognized 4 my stylings would be a compliment i guess

haha it makes you feel appreciated by the comunity of drunken morons

i tend to hang out with people who appreciate theyre piercings and the art that it is so when they see me with someting new or something bigger i never get the "did it hurt?", "why?" or any of that from them, i always get the "did it feel good?" or "whats your goal size again?" hahaha

true friends are good

Dont poke the bear, dont steal his fish.
IP IP Logged
Hydrochlorine
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote Hydrochlorine Replybullet Posted: December/03/2008 at 11:14pm
Hum...let's see if I can recall some of the abuse I have been exposed to during the years.

- The average hurling of obscenities towards me or me and friends. Done by kids from the age of 9 to bloody 90. I have a lot of opinions too, but I don't go out and yell them to strangers, now do I, go on the internet, you can do it there.

- Asking stupid questions and expecting, in a rather agressive manner usually, me to take all the time in their world to answer them. Curiosity is fine, but everything has its boundaries.

- Asking downright impolite questions: "Are you pierced down there?", "You must like it rough in the bedroom, don't you?", "Are you a lesbian?"(always asked by guys, my answer "For you I am love.", they never get it).

- My parents made the lovely remark once that I sort of had it coming, those cheating stupid ass pervy boyfriends(two in total), due to the way I look. They meant it more like a warning, not a judgement, but it sure as hell felt that way.

- Guys chatting you up, expecting crazy ass sex, just because you're pierced. An example I remember:

"Hi. You are the first goth I ever talked to!"
I'm holding my breath, trying not to congratulate him and then choke in my endless laughter.
He continues: "You know, underneath all that makeup, you must be a pretty woman!" Yes pal, indirectly calling me ugly will get you very far.
He decides to really win me over: "Yeah, a lot of goths suffer from mental illness you know, they're really confused!", and then...the charming bugger looks at me, he is expecting me to come home with him for some confusing mentally deranged sex. I decide to toy with the bastard by keeping him company in the bar all night, and leaving alone. Asshole.

IP IP Logged
Hydrochlorine
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote Hydrochlorine Replybullet Posted: December/03/2008 at 11:16pm
I forget to mention one more: taking pictures of me, or me and friends without asking. We are not a free of charge freak show.

Edited by Hydrochlorine - December/03/2008 at 11:16pm
IP IP Logged
miamaliciouss
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 5

Quote miamaliciouss Replybullet Posted: December/04/2008 at 1:50am
Hahaa.

I thought the looks I got were bad when I just had my medusa done.

But it's just funny now with the rest of my face.

I've gotten

-little kids on buses starring at me but I like that. it's like. a puzzled 'what' look. some kids even touch their cheeks on their top lip. it's funny.

-a lot of old people give horrible looks.

-got called a Gothic cunt in the city once by some 'gangstas'.

-was on a bunch with a bunch of my pierced friends and got called 'emo motherfuckers' by some 'gangstas'

-I was as a cashier at a service station so I get a lot of 'Did that hurt?'
Most people are generally really nice about it.
One guy took his time thinking of something to say and came out with 'You have more holes in your face than a machine gun puts in a can.'

-I get called tackle box a lot too.

-People outright pointing and then glaring. I told an old lady and her company to shove it up their F Holes once while I was in a really bad mood and they were starring and pointing.

-my non pierced friends parents seem to automatically think Im a 'bad seed'.

most of the time now it's just funny for me.
sometimes when there's a big group of us with mods we make jokes about having to have a few unmodded people with us just so we don't look like some 'mod gang.'

I was in woolworths the other day and a bunch of idigenous kids were coming in and one noticed my piercings and asked if they hurt and I was like nah cuz. then his mate called out so I turned around and like, made my cheek poked out. their faces were priceless, followed by an ''OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL THAT'S SO DISGUSTING D:"
IP IP Logged
zombieDEADman
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote zombieDEADman Replybullet Posted: December/04/2008 at 2:11am
My father, who works at a prison, intoroduces me to his friends he works with by saying that I am starting to look like an inmate.  It doesnt bother me but hes my dad u know lol.  Oh well.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 12 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version