Message Icon Topic: "you dirty punk kids" Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 12 Next >>
stoke-skater
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 12

Quote stoke-skater Replybullet Posted: June/27/2008 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by zacklove

ok, i was standing on a curb durring a street fair today with a few friends, we werent doing anything malicious or anything just talking, minding our own buisness trying to figure a place to get some thai food lol, most of us had a few visible piercings i.e. i have a nose ring, LOTS of earrings and a labret, my girlfriend has her septum pierced and had a small tattoo vissible that we did a few weeks ago, everything was as it always is when a crazed drunk woman walks by us telling us to stop causing problems and calling us "dirty punk kids" and how our parents didnt raise us right ect ect...

i would of thought a drunk woman would have been causing more trouble than you guys haha, makes me laugh.

i had problems like this before when i went to a pub once with my hair sticking up haha he said exactly the same thing as he said to me the previous time i had been there and itsw people like that that make me laugh.
pierce me and i shall be Free
IP IP Logged
spooky uberette
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote spooky uberette Replybullet Posted: June/27/2008 at 5:13pm
I get some comments and stuff, but I have found that I get more good comments than bad.  A lot of kids love my piercings and always ask me about them, and adults ALWAYS ask if they hurt. =P

My mother was always yelling at people who stared, snickered or talked about me.  It was cute.  She would cut them down to size REAL QUICK.

I used to always hear "You have such a pretty face.  You shouldn't scar it up with piercings."

If only they knew the beauty of bodmods, eh?
IP IP Logged
VixenOfDoom
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 17

Quote VixenOfDoom Replybullet Posted: June/27/2008 at 6:59pm
Originally posted by CheeseStix

I occasionally get yelled at in the street, but I don't walk often.
Once in while people either refuse to look at me, or stare... I don't care.
Some people talk about me like I'm not there.
A few times mothers have hid their children behind me.
Some people refuse to treat me as a human being. At a gas station I go to for smokes the cashier refuses to talk to me. One day after I got smokes I said "thanks" and just stood there for a few minutes staring at him until he finally responded.

What was his respond? Now I'm curious!!!
Stewed, Screwed and Tattooed!
IP IP Logged
SteveSirenic
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 35

Quote SteveSirenic Replybullet Posted: June/28/2008 at 11:58pm
I get random stares, questions, lectures a lot because, I'm young and I'm a cashier at a grocery store. Though, I got to admit the best one was when I woman told me to never tattooed because it will ruin my life.

I pulled my collar down to show her, that I have indeed ruined my life.
IP IP Logged
CheeseStix
Mod-erator
Mod-erator

Total Mods: 71

Quote CheeseStix Replybullet Posted: June/29/2008 at 2:10am
Originally posted by VixenOfDoom

Originally posted by CheeseStix

I occasionally get yelled at in the street, but I don't walk often.
Once in while people either refuse to look at me, or stare... I don't care.
Some people talk about me like I'm not there.
A few times mothers have hid their children behind me.
Some people refuse to treat me as a human being. At a gas station I go to for smokes the cashier refuses to talk to me. One day after I got smokes I said "thanks" and just stood there for a few minutes staring at him until he finally responded.

What was his respond? Now I'm curious!!!

He just finally said "your welcome" and walked away. I was going to continue going there, to get a little more response each day, but they're closed for renovations.
My new favourite is the look on people faces when they ask what I'm doing on my vacation.. "you know, the usual. Getting hooks shoved through my body and being hung from them, having some flesh scalpelled off my back, maybe getting some metal semi-permanently implanted in my face.. oh, and I wanna go swimming"
IP IP Logged
kyl3_malta
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Quote kyl3_malta Replybullet Posted: July/10/2008 at 8:08am

my ear is the main point of stares and stuff like that, beacause in my town mods are really rare, you just see some lip studs on some kids and stuff like that...

every time i enter a shop or a take away bar,everytime,somone,has to ask about my ear,did it hurt?is that right trough?your ear is gonna expload,and more shit like that...

but anyways,i laugh my head off when i hear these comments..

The next post sucks ass
IP IP Logged
KillaD
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 10

Quote KillaD Replybullet Posted: July/10/2008 at 5:23pm
Yeah I honestly don't hear a lot about my piercings. A few "did it hurt", maybe one or two "wjy" and the occasional asshole, but it's pretty rare. I think I just scare people into shutting up... Don't know how I do that though.
IP IP Logged
obiwanbenwin
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote obiwanbenwin Replybullet Posted: July/10/2008 at 6:01pm
nope never had that happen before. Cool story though
IP IP Logged
douchebag deli
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 22

Quote douchebag deli Replybullet Posted: July/10/2008 at 7:23pm
I'm glad I live in New Orleans... the only problem for me is having sketchy looking homeless crackheads asking to see my tattoos....

Then again, I never had many problems when I lived in Alabama, either.
IP IP Logged
AmiiMetalFace
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 29

Quote AmiiMetalFace Replybullet Posted: July/12/2008 at 3:44pm
Lol, i get it all the time; people cross the road when i walk on it.
which is awful, because i like to think im really nice and open and friendly.

and i went for a college open day a while ago. i looked like a regular school girl: skirt, tights, shirt, tie, tank top, hair up ina ponytail, and dolly shoes...and i was stared at the whole time. i was upset and a friend said, 'you do look normal for once... but your face...'

:(

also, yesterday i got my hair dyed bright red. i had on my old red tutu, my old docs and a tank tee, and my hair was up so my undercut was visible. i had an old woman RIGHT NEXT to me, looking me and androo in the eye while she muttered to the man next to her in an audible tone saying, 'look at the state of her. has she no respect for herself?' and androo, who is quite outspoken said, 'look at the state ae that auld bitch. thank GOD she cant hear us and we can't hear them, no subtelty what'soever! auld f***in crab!' and so on and so forth.

:3
We know how to retort; Scottish people tend to be a lot more outspoken than others, unfortunately for them I am too and I know how to deal with them ;)
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 12 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version