<< Prev Page  of 12 Next >>
VixenOfDoom
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 17

Quote VixenOfDoom Replybullet Posted: June/27/2008 at 4:51am
Originally posted by FoxFirecracker

Oh where to start?
A granny tried to beat me up with her umbrella once, calling me a slut.
Another woman called some gothic friends the "whores of Satan" (they took it as a compliment greytongue )
But the best thing ever was a waiter in a cafe... a few friends of mine and I went out on new years eve. The girls wore corsetts, long skirts and high heels and the guys just regular leather jackets and pants... we were in the bar slash punk slash all the crazy people district of our city and wanted to get a coffee, before we go home. The waiter didn't even come over. One of my friends finally said that we would like to order something and the waiter replied: "We don't serve PEOPLE LIKE YOU!" So we wanted to know what the definition of people like us is... and he simply had a problem with our clothes.
I didn't get that at all, a lot of gothics and metal heads and punks and bikers and whatsoever hang out in that area and I never had a problem in that cafe before, afterwards neither because I don't go there anymore.

Edit: yeah, in this case it weren't the piercings, but I guess people always find something to complain about.
The: "That's disgusting and so are you fot having it" is the worst, I guess... what a bitch

Not sure, but that story sounds familiar... I guess you told me already...
I guess I would had told him: "Ok, you don't serve us. We won't leave our money here. As a matter of fact, you'll have less tip money by the end of your shift, ignorant ass!"
Stewed, Screwed and Tattooed!
IP IP Logged
VixenOfDoom
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 17

Quote VixenOfDoom Replybullet Posted: June/27/2008 at 5:02am

For some crazy and unknown reason, I didn't had anyone cussing me out or insulting me out on the street for all my tattoos.

I guess I'm looking way TOO MEAN that they are tough enough to come up to me with something.

But I know about the damn crazy looks, like I'm antisocial and always have some damn crimes up my head I could commit any second. BULLSHIT!!! If I'd look at non-modded people the same way, I would be disgusted all the damn time.

So let's just face it the way it is: Non-modded people do this to us, the modded society, because they are jealous they don't have the balls to get any mods done, on their bodies. And their only way to deal with their jealousy is to attack us for our courage to get mods done and show them off proud. That's just the way I see it.

And at the end my motto is: Love me or hate me, I couldn't care less! The%20Finger

Stewed, Screwed and Tattooed!
IP IP Logged
FoxFirecracker
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 3

Quote FoxFirecracker Replybullet Posted: June/27/2008 at 5:22am
Ah see... I remembered a story, when I wrote something in the piercings and parents thread.
A woman in our supermarket is pierced and tattooed... and my grand aunt refuses to go to her cash register because of it.
But she also refuses to accept my sisters bf, because he's in a wheelchair... she actually said: Back in the days they wouldn't let him live. And she complains, that my sister is blond with blue eyes and she's wasting her body to someone with brown eyes and dark hair... she's some old nazi bitch and I always get in arguments with her because of that... I wander from the subject again, sorry *blush*
Das Chaos besiegt die Ordnung,
weil es besser organisiert ist.
- Der 23. Apostel von Eris
IP IP Logged
nikolas_sp
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote nikolas_sp Replybullet Posted: June/27/2008 at 6:29am
ppl bitch and moan bout my piercings all the time..and i noticed that sometimes  i get better service from some ppl(usually from older persons,and i guess its from pure fear that i will attack them if im not pleased) and worse from others(usually younger)
its sad to see how superficial and stuck up some ppl are..judging you from a couple of screws in your face..
i guess the snakebites are the ones that draw the most attention but who cares..my mom says they make her want to throw up:P
i got a septum last week but i still have a retainer in, i wanna see their reaction when i show up one day with a ring hanging from my nose:P
the good die first..
IP IP Logged
eatenplacenta
Mod-erator
Mod-erator

Total Mods: 160

Quote eatenplacenta Replybullet Posted: June/27/2008 at 6:32am
i can't even tell you all the crap i hear, and have heard. it has been a while in person but it usually all is the same stuff. recently i just had some religious person comment on a few of my modification posts preaching me to stop being a sinner and crap. i had the choice to follow a roman catholic religion, as well as having the choice every day to choose a belief or religion. i choose not to. i have my own ideas about life and what exists and i tend to base them on scientific theories and facts.

aaaaaaaaaanyways, usually every time i'm out in public i have someone either around my mom's age (around fifty) or older sigh violently and mutter "that's ridiculous" or "my god" or things similar the moment they pass me under their breath. i don't look at people around me in public so i don't usually notice the glares or the lips moving that i can read, but people i'm with notice and let me know usually. not that i care, but they find it amusing. i can't recall being refused service anywhere but there are times where it has been VERY hesitant to get to me, putting me off and off until they are just about to lose a customer. i've had my grand mother and strangers tell me i'm ugly for doing what i do (even before i was visibly modified since i dressed "differently"), and i've been teased and shunned and experienced enough for my lifetime. now my family has grown up as they've seen me grow up and they don't even notice what i do anymore. the person i am completely outweighs how i look and/or live and just doesn't matter. and it shouldn't. friends, family friends, and people close are the same way too. i feel i'm a much better person than the people who rant and moan about things that don't matter and especially have the nerve to come up and voice their own opinion to someone it doesn't concern at all, or they don't even know or who doesn't even care what the mouthy person has to say.

there's more things to put your mind toward changing and making better than using it to yell at people who are modified, dress differently, have different beliefs, morals, ideas, religions, skin colours, cultures, and so forth. i think it is ridiculous that the religious character that commented on my eyebrow play piercing post that what i do is stupid and a waste of time and there are better things to do with my life and kids are dying out there and need food and stuff. then stop wasting your time yelling at a stranger for the way they look of all things and lend a helping hand you son of a bitch!
i think i figured out the ultimate reason why i modify: i just like touching myself.
IP IP Logged
FoxFirecracker
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote FoxFirecracker Replybullet Posted: June/27/2008 at 7:45am
I think it'r ridiculous sometimes, when things I do are okay, because the people know me, but then they complain about the same things when other people do it greytongue
IP IP Logged
CheeseStix
Mod-erator
Mod-erator

Total Mods: 71

Quote CheeseStix Replybullet Posted: June/27/2008 at 8:27am
I occasionally get yelled at in the street, but I don't walk often.
Once in while people either refuse to look at me, or stare... I don't care.
Some people talk about me like I'm not there.
A few times mothers have hid their children behind me.
Some people refuse to treat me as a human being. At a gas station I go to for smokes the cashier refuses to talk to me. One day after I got smokes I said "thanks" and just stood there for a few minutes staring at him until he finally responded.
IP IP Logged
FoxFirecracker
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote FoxFirecracker Replybullet Posted: June/27/2008 at 9:41am
I catch myself sometimes being more friendly to modded people, hahaha, so I'm not better, just in the other way ^.^ I was always more friendly to the punks coming to the store I used to work in, too.

Now I wonder if they thought I do that because I'm scared of them Confused

EDIT: I wish I would've seen the face of the guy from the gas station Big%20Grin

Edited by FoxFirecracker - June/27/2008 at 9:41am
IP IP Logged
Carrie_p2005
BMod Pro
BMod Pro

Total Mods: 100

Quote Carrie_p2005 Replybullet Posted: June/27/2008 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by CheeseStix

Some people refuse to treat me as a human being. At a gas station I go to for smokes the cashier refuses to talk to me. One day after I got smokes I said "thanks" and just stood there for a few minutes staring at him until he finally responded.

That's great!  Nothing like putting idiots on the spot.
IP IP Logged
grundstuck
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 19

Quote grundstuck Replybullet Posted: June/27/2008 at 2:56pm
People here don't care at me.They know i'm not normal for them (i live in a really small town so everyone knows me) and they're just used to me. Only sometimes new generation kids point at me and that things, for piercings and that sort of things. I usually just don't watch them and go on.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 12 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version