BodyMod.org Forum : BodyMod Experiences : Piercing Experiences
Message Icon Topic: "you dirty punk kids" Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 12
xrenadefine
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 1

Quote xrenadefine Replybullet Posted: December/26/2011 at 6:45am
- Going to the doctor with my septum out and the doctor going, "Oh my goodness, what people are doing nowadays to themselves." and then going "Well, as long as you don't come back with those stretched lobes that all the kids are doing."

- Getting stared at, pointed at, and people turning to whomever they're with to comment on my appearance

- My uncle getting angry at me & calling me a cow/ "ooga booga" for my septum

& my favorite:

when I forgot to flip my septum in the morning, rushing to the bus, and people staring at me & then, that afternoon, a guy trying to look up my nose to see if I actually had my septum, from across the bus, while his not so quiet friend told him that I did have it. Oh yes, because I can't see someone a few feet away trying to look up my nose.

xD
And darling, don't you dare go turn my nightmares into dreams again
IP IP Logged
AyaMcCabre
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 9

Quote AyaMcCabre Replybullet Posted: December/26/2011 at 11:22pm
I've been stared at since I started presenting myself in a way that could be called 'goth', I've been yelled at regularly since I started dying my hair.... I can't honestly say that tattoos or piercings have changed anything. I get a lot of questions about what the tattoo on my arm says and where the other end of my ashley piercing is (I usually say it's on the back of my neck where my microdermal is) but that's about it.
Time is on my side she said
He may be on your side I said, but it makes no difference in the end -
He's coming after you my friend.
IP IP Logged
thatuglydog
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote thatuglydog Replybullet Posted: January/06/2012 at 7:06am
I've had a kid ask me recently if i was a witch and knew magic.

I've also been called a bull and some moron was about to pull on my septum.
I am ugly to them,
I am ugly to you.
If i keep trying,
Then I might be beautiful.
IP IP Logged
LeeLee1341
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 6

Quote LeeLee1341 Replybullet Posted: January/23/2012 at 6:44am
I think it's so close-minded for people to say things like that just because of piercings/tattoos.

Anyway, my mom cried when I got my first tattoo. Seriously cried. Said she was disappointed in me and wanted to know how she had failed me.
IP IP Logged
ShellBell93
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 16

Quote ShellBell93 Replybullet Posted: May/22/2012 at 6:22am
I've taken a lot of my piercings out now, but I still manage to get a bit of attention, haha. I've been called everything from "a mutilated freak" to "trash", and of course the usuals "disgusting", "weird", etc.

To be honest, I don't mind the attention, good or bad. It's a choice I made, I know my mods aren't going to be loved by everyone and that they will attract negative attention. I was fully aware of the ignorance common in my city, that I would be judged unfairly. The only thing I can do is show people I'm a good person despite appearances.
IP IP Logged
XDreadedRebelX
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote XDreadedRebelX Replybullet Posted: May/26/2012 at 11:33pm
My mother called me a disappointment bc my piercings which lead to my first tattoo "Fucking Disgrace" on the inside of my lip. 

Edited by XDreadedRebelX - May/26/2012 at 11:34pm
XXDreadedRebelXX
IP IP Logged
xkitax
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 6

Quote xkitax Replybullet Posted: July/20/2012 at 4:03pm
I recently got spider bites done and when i went up to my school (I'm in college and I'm part of student government) the reactions were hilarious .... One admin said we had to have a meeting/intervention lol... I asked her would she say the same thing about whatever I get next... Another admin told me she was going to make me read the bible bc I was sinning (I just laughed at her) ... I got a lot of reactions...those were just my favorites
^_^

IP IP Logged
redjak
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 7

Quote redjak Replybullet Posted: July/21/2012 at 12:32pm
Family on my moms side are all Jehovah's witnesses constantly criticize me and tell me my piercings are sins.  I just tell them to show me where it says that in the bible but none of them ever have been able to.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 12
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version