BodyMod.org Forum : BodyMod Experiences : Piercing Experiences
Message Icon Topic: "you dirty punk kids" Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev Page  of 12 Next >>
Valkyries
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 3

Quote Valkyries Replybullet Posted: January/31/2009 at 12:34am
Having my ears stretched has gotten me alot of harassment. Im fine with the people who are down to earth and just curious. But for the people who come up and give me dirty look's and say some really pointless crap gets on my nervs.

I could care less what people think though. I live for body mods. I only have my ears at inch and half at the moment. I plan on getting my septum dermal punched in a week ^_^ SO STOKED!@
IP IP Logged
AltheaRose
Mod God
Mod God

Total Mods: 47

Quote AltheaRose Replybullet Posted: January/31/2009 at 6:30am
Good grief, where to start. Consistantly since I had any visible piercings I've been harassed about them / my appearance. To this day, I get told that I "would be so much prettier without them" -- including my "loving" family. My boyfriend and I can't leave the house without being harassed. We live in a very uptight area and we're a bit grown up to be getting called out like we do. Now that we have a baby, we get even more reactions -- like "Oh my god, the freaks are having babies !!" I've found that the hot spots for being assaulted are grocery stores and malls. (I quite often find myself saying "freaks have to eat too" while at Stop & Shop)

One of my favorite reactions was at the Olive Garden last year, as a waitress showed us to our table a girl that had a fork full of food headed for her mouth, froze and gaped at us with the fork in her mouth. She look completely horrifed. A lot of times when we go out to eat they'll sit us in the way back. My boyfriend never usually even notices the stares but I'm very observant and catch most of the looks we get.

I still get yelled at while walking down the sidewalk, I still have random people come up to me and preach Jesus at me (because they think I worship Satan), I still have old ladies telling me that I'm destroying myself and I should be ashamed. . . but every once in a while somebody has something nice to say !
IP IP Logged
SydneyMcE
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 2

Quote SydneyMcE Replybullet Posted: February/14/2009 at 6:51am
My nape piercings generally cause quite a stir whenever their visible. I've never had anyone say anything malicious about them though. People are usually just curious as to how they're in there. Most people think they're neat and tell me they're actually kind of pretty.

Though, I did once have a guy knock on my car window at the campus asking me if I had a few moments to talk about Jesus, I said no thank you, that's not a particular belief I subscribe to and rolled my window back up. I got out a few minutes later to head to class and he was still in the parking lot and came up to me again but he could now see my piercings and tattoos and said 'I'm sorry, you are beyond saving, you already have the marks of the devil and he scurried away. I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get a pamphlet from him, I'd have been curious as to what it had to say if that was his reaction to me, haha.

I also get the 'you'd be so much prettier without all that metal and those tattoos you have' comment I've read that others of you have been getting. Those statements really piss me off because that's the equivalent of saying 'you could be pretty, but you're not'. I don't know, I've always held the thought, especially when it comes to tattoos, if you don't care for it be quite as it's not your business and they have to live with it. I don't expect everyone to like my choices, but if what I'm doing doesn't effect you then by all means, keep your mouth shut, you know?
IP IP Logged
lil lucifer
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 0

Quote lil lucifer Replybullet Posted: February/14/2009 at 7:08am
I went to the mall the other day with one of my mates who has maybe 70% of his body covered in marquesian style tats and a face FULL of metal and no one even noticed me ..lol. All I heard was "daddy look at the man" or "Marge, get a load of that guy" With the occasional " he could at least wear a real shirt and hide some of that.. er what ever it is".. LMFAO. I dont mind the looks I get or even the questions really. But like I said, I just blended in with the crowd next to him. And to think I was feeling unsure about the hmong hill tribe pants I was wearing. (ultra baggy, crutch near ankles style thai fishermans pants)
Guns are for show, Knives are for a pro!
IP IP Logged
Girlgerm
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 6

Quote Girlgerm Replybullet Posted: February/16/2009 at 12:39pm
I dont look too different but i live with three girls with nothing but ear piercings and i remember one tme after we were out we were walking to ours and met a bunch of kids who obviously watch too much skins (tv show) and invited them to a party but "not that weird chick" :( i was only in skinnies, a vest top with my hair pinned up with a scarf as a hairband. Cunts, made me feel right ugly. If only we had brought our mates home who were in town with us, they woulda loved them :P
IP IP Logged
QOTSA90
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote QOTSA90 Replybullet Posted: February/16/2009 at 1:00pm

Noone can see my ink unless they ask to, but the ppl that know I have it abuse me for it day in day out.. I really dont care and its never botherd me but thats because its so over exagerated! "he got angel wings tattood on his dick.. " so when ppl that havent seen them ASK to see them.. I more often than not get complimented.. then the haters look like retards :P

Also, ever since I was a little kid Iv always been nice to modded ppl.. I never made a point of staring, I just did cos ink was so damn intriguing(sp?) The first experience I ever had with a modded person in real life was a big lad with full sleeves.. I guess I was around 9 or 10 and I just sat talkin to him for a while about them, when my Mam came outta the shop she almost shit herself lol
Would anyone mind if I used the Bodymod Skully next time?
IP IP Logged
Girlgerm
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 6

Quote Girlgerm Replybullet Posted: February/16/2009 at 3:10pm
awww thats cute! my dad had full sleeves when i was a baba and the cutest pics are of me as a newborn with my daddys inked up arms holding me. :D he lost an arm in an accident and ill always remember him sayin "fuck, that was the arm with the dearest tattoos!!" lol

Edited by Girlgerm - February/16/2009 at 3:11pm
IP IP Logged
QOTSA90
Mod-let
Mod-let

Quote QOTSA90 Replybullet Posted: February/16/2009 at 3:13pm
^awesome! I mean it sucks he lost his arm and obv alot of his ink.. but thats a great quote :)
Would anyone mind if I used the Bodymod Skully next time?
IP IP Logged
Peanut Esteves
Mod-let
Mod-let

Total Mods: 3

Quote Peanut Esteves Replybullet Posted: February/16/2009 at 5:31pm
when i go to publix alone to shop, i get skipped at the deli, and the lady at the bakery always asks me if I'm going to pay for my stuff wtf 
i ride bus and metro everywhere so
i get questions which don't bother me, just the stares they kill me =[
and my ears been poked before, like they poked it and kept walking lol
PEANUT Esteves
IP IP Logged
jackybacky
Heavy Modder
Heavy Modder

Total Mods: 12

Quote jackybacky Replybullet Posted: February/16/2009 at 5:39pm
I used to stare at heavily modded people, i still do. but not in a horrified way,  ive always been intrigued, for as long as i can remember.

I find now that i have a fair few piercings and a couple of tattoos, when i see somone else with piercings, tattoos and what have you, we kinda check each others mods out its quite cool. I enjoy it till i trip up a curb.
IP IP Logged
<< Prev Page  of 12 Next >>
Post Reply Post New Topic
Printable version Printable version